Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WobMoney - Earn $0.1 per captcha is SCAM  (Read 2100 times)
Chris314 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:12:18 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:22:46 PM by Chris314

Hello,

Does anyone know wobmoney.club ? They offer $0.1 per captcha answered, by displaying ads under the captcha. There's no waiting time between captchas, so in a few hours i've been able to earn $150 (the minimum amount for a first withdraw).
But they ask for 40 (!) referrals to be able to withdraw. Seems quite hard to find them for free, so they offer to buy some to other users. For $9 to $15, we can add referrals from users who sell them.

Has anyone already tried this site ? If anyone want to try I can PM my referral link. Registering is free, so it would help me to check this site reliability.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know wobmoney.club ? They offer $0.1 per captcha answered, by displaying ads under the captcha. There's no waiting time between captchas, so in a few hours i've been able to earn $150 (the minimum amount for a first withdraw).
But they ask for 40 (!) referrals to be able to withdraw. Seems quite hard to find them for free, so they offer to buy some to other users. For $9 to $15, we can add referrals from users who sell them.

Has anyone already tried this site ? If anyone want to try I can PM my referral link. Registering is free, so it would help me to check this site reliability.

Moderators, feel free to move this topic in the appropriate place

cheap scam... they encourage you to buy referrals in order to withdraw... but after paying, i figure out what will happen.
Chris314 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

That's what I think too, so I don't want to pay. But maybe someone managed to get 40 referrals.

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
mnixxo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

Hello,

Moderators, feel free to move this topic in the appropriate place

I dont know anything about this site, but forty referrals is realy big number. i think it will be nice scam. i never invest my money to sites like this and never will.
xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:16:51 PM

Very good page hope that page always and pay very well very good your design

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:27:30 AM

Why to waste your time on this site and other's time as it's 100% sure no one will be paid?

Captcha jobs can be completed even by monkeys, easy task, that is why we always receive pennies for completing it, why would anyone be crazy to pay $0.10 per captcha solved? Moreover, 40 referrals? The intention is 100% clear here, farm members to his site, make profit from ads and run away with some profit income from ads networks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sandy rivers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

any update on this one ?

has any one able to make a cashout from this?

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

wow this looks like a bad snowball system !!
you need to invite many users to get payout -.-
be samrt and use your bran if you have to invet that much users ??!!!! this is scam !

you can make much more many buy doing offer walls or even siganture campgns here.

kind regards
Chris314 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

Yes this is purely scam, some members have reached 40 referrals, but haven't been paid. The contrary would have been surprising, as it pays 0.1$ per captcha.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

Don't try to gain money from there, its a big scam they never pay.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

Hello,

Haha that crazy rate makes me laugh
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

I know this is old topic but this offer just showed up today in one of Facebook "get rich fast" group I belong to and quick search lead me to this topic.

There is just one thing I don't quite understand: if it's scam, meaning they won't pay you your earnings how can be still online and active? Surely people would sue them or at least shut down their online operation  Huh

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

If the site address posted is correct, it looks like it's been shut down already. Clearly a scam.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

If the site address posted is correct, it looks like it's been shut down already. Clearly a scam.

One site may be down, but another copy of it is surely up as it has exactly same rules: $0.1 per completed captcha and 40 referrals needed to make any payout. It may be just a copy of it, original con artists could change some details to make it more difficult to spot it as scam.

💣💣💣 STAY AWAY 💣💣💣

cotrobao

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:38:57 PM

haha yep .. multiple sites of this exact copy .. ppl really trying to get to those 40 referals )
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:06:23 PM

If you know it is a scam then why did you do all that work? They should have said it was $0.01 and not $0.1 because that is too much for people to believe but I guess they are greedy.
What ad networks were they using? You can report their website to those ad networks so they are not paid and will be banned.

Why to waste your time on this site and other's time as it's 100% sure no one will be paid?

Captcha jobs can be completed even by monkeys, easy task, that is why we always receive pennies for completing it, why would anyone be crazy to pay $0.10 per captcha solved? Moreover, 40 referrals? The intention is 100% clear here, farm members to his site, make profit from ads and run away with some profit income from ads networks.

The scammers bad it too obvious. They not very good scammers.  Tongue

koinsever

Activity: 882
Merit: 524

For Rent

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 10:24:33 PM

this is a cheap script. i think published free maybe. a lot of site i heard like that. solve captcha gain 0.1$ orr 100Rb, catch withdraw limit. and site says "you need xx ref to unlock witdraw."
donf waste you time to that shit.

For rent...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: