Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing vs Trading and why?  (Read 2518 times)
Dr.ComboSushi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

Everyone here is very helpful. But as an addition, do you guys have any idea or any advice for us beginners on which coin is best suited for investing and which is for trading? or are they all just the same?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

I prefer earning bitcoin and trading to grow your coins. However, if you've got enough money to invest, why not? Just choose a good investment platform carefully. We all know bitcoin appreciates in value over time.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
Kadalijo

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:35:52 PM

Hi everyone...

Just a newbie and am planning to put some money into crypto. Now the thing which is stopping me is whether I should go for trading as the currency is volatile and can give some quick gains or buy it and sleep over it for a few years. Or should I go with 50% trading and 50% investing.

Need experts guidance please
more supply you put on trading, more income that you got. dont take 50% if you want to play in crypto. cause you will loss 50% what you have.
if you have knowledge about trading, you must choice trading.
slay27

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:56:21 PM

For me you should trade first because it will make you more productive rather than investing because if you invest you will not know how to earn profit if you dont know the basics of trading.

In my case was the same. I started trading and at first time ...shoot..  I earn a lot. But it was also the last one for long time. So I agree, if U dont loos U wont learn haw its work. Now I know much more of trading, but still I prefer not short time which takes me lot of time to observe and keep it on eye. Better start to mid term trading, U save time and loos less many.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

For me you should trade first because it will make you more productive rather than investing because if you invest you will not know how to earn profit if you dont know the basics of trading.

In my case was the same. I started trading and at first time ...shoot..  I earn a lot. But it was also the last one for long time. So I agree, if U dont loos U wont learn haw its work. Now I know much more of trading, but still I prefer not short time which takes me lot of time to observe and keep it on eye. Better start to mid term trading, U save time and loos less many.

If you want to earn money first you have to invest. It is impossible to gain much from trading itself. Without adequate investment and without knowledge, nothing will come of it. I would like to invest in a bitcoin.
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

It depends on where you are most comfortable at whether its trading or investing. If you are a risk taker then maybe you can try trading because its where the big money is but there is a lot of manipulation in the market so you should be prepare with it and you should only invest what you can afford to lose in order for you not to get emotional. As what they say, trading is 10% skills and 90% psychology so if you do not trust yourself then you can go to investing and just wait for your coins to grow in value.
cikarak

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

i thing i need much information in this forum to answer the question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: