Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀  (Read 16171 times)
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

What will the hard cap for the ICO be in ETH, BTC or USD?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

and i also saw that it was 4.9 on icobench, and bought a bunch and then it dropped to 4.5, so not sure what is going on there.

Hello, ICO bench in-house analysts gave 4.9, but some outside experts decided to give less. It depends on the outside expert vote basically.

The rating on ICO-bench is at 4.6 now.

https://icobench.com/ico/rocket-ico
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Where is I can find bounty spreadsheet sir?
Yes, I'm looking for a spreadsheet bounty campaign also
click on the link below if you want to know the spreadsheet for all campaign. I hope this helps:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UA-xM6bIlRa1_uKY8BZ9Expevvw_in3J_FD1N6HVIG0/edit#gid=1322095638

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

and i also saw that it was 4.9 on icobench, and bought a bunch and then it dropped to 4.5, so not sure what is going on there.

Hello, ICO bench in-house analysts gave 4.9, but some outside experts decided to give less. It depends on the outside expert vote basically.

The rating on ICO-bench is at 4.6 now.

https://icobench.com/ico/rocket-ico
I sometimes believe that people have a personal bias towards other coins and downvote coins just because they may feel threatened by them, but this is my personal opinion only. I think that there is a lot of skin in the game with ROCKET ICO and it can deliver great results for Investors and Startups. I look at how the Team is working hard to create a professional long term business and that is the reason my Wife and I decided to invest in the Pre Ico.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:58:37 AM

Hubby just alerted me that if 25 mil hard cap coins are not sold in ICO, the rest will be burned so this is pretty awesome although I hope they sell out man because this is a cool ICO and I love what they will do for us investor peeps. It's gonna be a nice new era ushered in for good quality projects to be rendered even better when they work with the ROCKET ICO TEAM. I hope to try to invest a bit more ETH here, just waiting to save some more money over the coming week or two.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CarmaPool

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:47:22 AM

879.87 ETH? Good Job!
neonomad

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:34:56 PM

Hubby just alerted me that if 25 mil hard cap coins are not sold in ICO, the rest will be burned so this is pretty awesome although I hope they sell out man because this is a cool ICO and I love what they will do for us investor peeps. It's gonna be a nice new era ushered in for good quality projects to be rendered even better when they work with the ROCKET ICO TEAM. I hope to try to invest a bit more ETH here, just waiting to save some more money over the coming week or two.  Smiley

I can't remember how many preROCK were sold during preICO, but I don't think they sold 1m coins, which was the allotment for the preICO. I assume they just burned the leftovers, which would actually make the total number of Rocketcoins remaining at LESS than 25m.

According to the website, there were to be 25m Rocketcoins in TOTAL...there are only 17m left for sale during the ICO, and yes; hopefully they will sell out   Wink

Burning the leftovers is nice because it lowers the number of coins in circulation. On the other hand, selling ALL of the 17m coins allotted for the ICO would also be nice because it would raise the capital necessary for RocketICO move forward with their project.

I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for us!  Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:02:15 AM

I can't remember how many preROCK were sold during preICO, but I don't think they sold 1m coins, which was the allotment for the preICO. I assume they just burned the leftovers, which would actually make the total number of Rocketcoins remaining at LESS than 25m.

According to the website, there were to be 25m Rocketcoins in TOTAL...there are only 17m left for sale during the ICO, and yes; hopefully they will sell out   Wink

Burning the leftovers is nice because it lowers the number of coins in circulation. On the other hand, selling ALL of the 17m coins allotted for the ICO would also be nice because it would raise the capital necessary for RocketICO move forward with their project.

That's so true, if all get sold, it will be great for the ROCKET ICO TEAM t have plenty of capital to realize the development phases faster and still 25 million is a low marketcap indeed and it gives plenty of room for it to grow. I have just over 1k PREROCKS as I bought around 2.5 ETH in the presale with the 30% bonus which was quite nice and I may try to purchase a bit more in the ICO itself. Let's see how things go in the future and how my wallet is holding up to make further buys into ROCKET ICO.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Costa_one

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:46:39 AM

That's so true, if all get sold, it will be great for the ROCKET ICO TEAM t have plenty of capital to realize the development phases faster and still 25 million is a low marketcap indeed and it gives plenty of room for it to grow. I have just over 1k PREROCKS as I bought around 2.5 ETH in the presale with the 30% bonus which was quite nice and I may try to purchase a bit more in the ICO itself. Let's see how things go in the future and how my wallet is holding up to make further buys into ROCKET ICO.

You are both completely right! Thank you for your support!
yuliteva

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

I see that Most developers of RocketICO are russians. I mean, don't get me wrong, but  I don't remember good russian ICO’s.
 Wink Wink
babygotback

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

I see that Most developers of RocketICO are russians. I mean, don't get me wrong, but  I don't remember good russian ICO’s.
 Wink Wink

First of all, that they are belarusian not russian Smiley Shitty idea or low competence of the devs can be everywhere. It's not the issue of nationality.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

I did another blog review on ROCKETICO and sent it out to all my readers on various social platforms. This is a hidden Gem in the world of October ICOS and it isn't hyped up or anything. I think it has a good chance to succeed as a business.  Here is my article and hope you like reading it:  http://bitbillions.net/2017/10/02/altcoin-news-rocket-ico-in-ico-mode/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yuliteva

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

Wink Wink

First of all, that they are belarusian not russian Smiley Shitty idea or low competence of the devs can be everywhere. It's not the issue of nationality.

I agree. ICO market is already full of scum and now it’s much more complicated to rich hardcap.  I heard the news about post-Soviet area, they has set the record for total amount of ICO’s rased money. I think it’s thanks to funds.
TERA

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

Wink Wink

I agree. ICO market is already full of scum and now it’s much more complicated to rich hardcap.  I heard the news about post-Soviet area, they has set the record for total amount of ICO’s rased money. I think it’s thanks to funds.

I passed by and did not go into the details of the project, so I do not know whether it's a scum or not. Regarding the good Russian ICO projects - there is KICKICO, you have not heard of it?
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

When is the coin to the moon? What are the trading platforms? What's the best news?
babygotback

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

Wink Wink

It’s true. But there is no sense in money if project or team is not ok. But these guys will be ok, I’m sure.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

there's a roadmap of this ICO..? any airdrop or bounty..? im just curious on this platform.. because i want to know if they already did another project in the past.. but for me its look exciting.. im looking forward on this system.. goodluck

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
TonTon (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:57:58 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:57:42 PM by TonTon

there's a roadmap of this ICO..? any airdrop or bounty..? im just curious on this platform.. because i want to know if they already did another project in the past.. but for me its look exciting.. im looking forward on this system.. goodluck

You can find roadmap on site(https://rocketico.io), and all about the team & their project's.  
       There is BOUNTY- thread too (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092056.0;all)
MOSSAD

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

the amazing master of Pre-Ico will start in 6 hours and the bonus will be 60%, that's very good, Project looks topical.
This is great for ICO beginners. i must join and support your project
yuliteva

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Wink Wink

It’s true. But there is no sense in money if project or team is not ok. But these guys will be ok, I’m sure.

Yeap, I think they suld go to funds too. It’s difficult but news shows that it’s real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: