Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 05:39:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] ROCKET ICO IS LIVE NOW 🚀 DECENTRALIZED ACCELERATOR FOR STARTUPS 🚀 [ICO] 🚀  (Read 12170 times)
CarmaPool

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

What will happen if the project will raise less money than you expect?
maybe they will change their softcap or they must give back money to all investor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
louisMTV

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:46:12 PM

Going to the moon!
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:49:49 PM

I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
offlinedragon

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

This is truly one of the most exciting projects I have seen in a while, just wondering how the ICO goes on and how much it can raise. Seriously very cruious for the actual release.

kingntking

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

Like many others have asked what is the soft cap please? I don't have time to check back thread again so please if you have some mercy please message me about the soft cap

TonTon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:23:39 PM

Like many others have asked what is the soft cap please? I don't have time to check back thread again so please if you have some mercy please message me about the soft cap

In telegram chat, $2m soft cap was mentioned.

beer_man

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
Yes, I also would like to inquire about whether not there is a soft cap? If so, is there also a hard cap, and what is the projected goal?

■VINCHAIN.IO■
Decentralized vehicle history
■PRE-ICO 1 Dec.■
FundCoin.io

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

what is your softcap?
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:54:16 AM

Yes, I also would like to inquire about whether not there is a soft cap? If so, is there also a hard cap, and what is the projected goal?
Agree. I could not find anything about this either. Maybe undecided yet as it is still early.
Alex Storm

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

Hmm. It sounds curious. Is the bounty company over or not?
scambuster_

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

What are softcap and hardcap goals of this ICO?
beer_man

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

Agree. I could not find anything about this either. Maybe undecided yet as it is still early.
Yes of course, its still too early. You can join their telegram if you want a quick answer, or surscribe their newsletter to get information early.

■VINCHAIN.IO■
Decentralized vehicle history
■PRE-ICO 1 Dec.■
TonTon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

what is your softcap?
What are softcap and hardcap goals of this ICO?

Hello,

Softcap - 1 000 000 usd ; Hardcap - 15 000 000 usd

hottornott2

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.
Leggeddon

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:57:25 AM

ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.
Well, that's how the market is now. People willing to invest waiting immediate returns. That's how it is, and it allows projects to raise important funds so they must play the game too.
hottornott2

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:26:48 AM

Well, that's how the market is now. People willing to invest waiting immediate returns. That's how it is, and it allows projects to raise important funds so they must play the game too.
Indeed, dumping the coins after release on exchanges. Happens with every ICO and then.... after some weeks the price went x15 and then they keep banging there heads agains the wall
Leggeddon

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:19:55 PM

Indeed, dumping the coins after release on exchanges. Happens with every ICO and then.... after some weeks the price went x15 and then they keep banging there heads agains the wall
Paypie is a project for a long hold! Hold your investments and you will have a huge profit after some years.
hottornott2

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:50:26 PM

Paypie is a project for a long hold! Hold your investments and you will have a huge profit after some years.
This project is unique and will be added on exchanges soon after ICO
qiman

Activity: 448

CRYPTO Chinese Translations - I am your man!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:31:53 PM

Too many immature persons trading digital currencies that often ruin the markets from their nasty behavior. Anyway this has a low marketcap to begin with so this i the type of investment we find very attractive for longer term organic growth and that is why my Wife and I invested in it in the pre ico but we may invest more when the Ico begins also as all tokens not sold will be burned they said. I only invest in projects i really like also.

hottornott2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:00:42 AM

Pretty much every recent project required you to hold coins long term since they usually dont have working platforms to show in the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.