FUCK YES - 12 (8.9%)
ULTRA RICH M*THERF*CKER - 13 (9.6%)
soon - 54 (40%)
no - 31 (23%)
never - 4 (3%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we already rich, gentleman?  (Read 8067 times)
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:59:53 PM

Yet I am not a rich and I only think my dream but don't complete it but by using bitcoin after many years I become rich and called a gentleman.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

I don't think that we are the rich gentlemen yet, as I don't believe that most of us including me invested in bitcoin when the price per coin was like 0.1$ or less, so still there is a long way to go before we become rich gentlemen.
vanessa98

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:23:09 PM

Def not there.

I have to make up all the loss and recourse through my own grit and flipping stuff.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:53:58 AM

I don't think that we are the rich gentlemen yet, as I don't believe that most of us including me invested in bitcoin when the price per coin was like 0.1$ or less, so still there is a long way to go before we become rich gentlemen.

I think the OP is talking about whether we are rich, given our current bitcoin holdings. The current market value of these holdings may not be high enough to classify us as "rich", but when bitcoin explodes we will be sitting on a sizeable nest egg. Given bitcoin’s potential, I think it is only a matter of time before its price goes up exponentially.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:33:39 AM

not yet, I can say I was late for bitcoin, I knew bitcoin late last year when the price was around $ 875, that time I wanted to buy lots of bitcoin but I'm not sure and finally I'm regret because the price go rise.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:17:28 AM

not yet, I can say I was late for bitcoin, I knew bitcoin late last year when the price was around $ 875, that time I wanted to buy lots of bitcoin but I'm not sure and finally I'm regret because the price go rise.

Stop the regrets brothet, what's important now are we're now in the track and over time we will be rich. Grin
I'm very optimistic to this that it's all some matter of time to be rich here, just put your time and efforts to this and for sure it will be all pay off. So now just hold what you can and don't let whales fools you.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
edmond_dantes

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

not rich yet maybe someday if bitcoin ever recovers  Angry

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

I keep on telling myself I will be rich soon Cheesy.  That was some months ago and still I keep on telling that to myself until now.  I could have been a few hundreds of dollar closer if only i am able to sell my holding at the right time.  Oh well, opportunity comes and go better not caught slacking or it will pass me by Smiley So long gentlemen, I need to stay on guard and watch for my opportunity to get rich and catch it!
Make an effort I know that it is difficult to earn much bitcoin with the price so high but you need to try, do everything you can, sell some digital products if you know how to create them, if yo have a skill sell it in the forum even if you do not get much it is better to get some bitcoin than to get nothing.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:57:27 AM

Where are the gentleman from the good ol' days

im still not yet rich because im kinda late knowing bitcoins  and also kinda late joining this forum maybe if i know bitcoins long time ago  i would be a little wealthy today if that happened but i gues its not too late yet to start a new beginning and work hard for any bitcoin jobs i could find in this forum so that i could save some bitcoins and hodl the for some time and sell them after 5 to 10 years and see for the results?
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

not rich yet maybe someday if bitcoin ever recovers  Angry
Forbearance, one's destiny is like a spinning wheel, where everything is bound to come. Now you are under, who knows tomorrow or the next day you are on top, so be patient. But you have to try and not keep quiet.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:47:41 AM

I have spent too much time in school, therefore no...sadly Sad

It's okay brother. Finish your studies first before anything else.
I know sometimes you think that you actually don't need to study because you already earning a lot but education is still important than anything. Don't disappoint your parents, this is all they want from us. You can do bitcoin as a side job but prioritize first your studies.
Barbarian

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:45:44 AM

Many people in the forum are just beginning to get their first bitcoins so it is obvious that we have not reached that point yet, however there are many people in the forum that have been around long enough in order to get the benefits of bitcoin and we need to do the same.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

I am not ready to be rich. There are still many processes that i have to live to achieve that wealth. I still need to keep fighting to make alot money from trading or ICO.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

I have spent too much time in school, therefore no...sadly Sad

It's okay brother. Finish your studies first before anything else.
I know sometimes you think that you actually don't need to study because you already earning a lot but education is still important than anything. Don't disappoint your parents, this is all they want from us. You can do bitcoin as a side job but prioritize first your studies.
You're not making any sense here. A School is just a training ground for newbies and to those people who're pretty much always relying on the Spoon-Feed-Program they're making every single day. Knowledge can be earned without even going to school. This logic is quite dumb, you're being blinded by these filthy Training Grounds. It will be too late for you to realize how big and cruel the world is. You're current so called maturity wouldn't be enough to hold such weight it will soon give to you.

What's the point of studying (to have a decent job, with a regular wage) if you already knew how to make more money than those guys. This is completely not so practical and logical.
Barbarian

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

I am not ready to be rich. There are still many processes that i have to live to achieve that wealth. I still need to keep fighting to make alot money from trading or ICO.
In order to be rich you first need to prepare yourself to be rich, many people just want to be rich out of nowhere and that is not the way things happen, if you want to be rich you need to plan your life around the idea to be rich, once you do that becoming rich can be easy.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:35:56 PM

When bitcoin will be worth around 100k in next 10 years then I could be rich, in any other scenario, I am just another poor soul with high hopes.
At this point, we need to be honest + we probably wont see any dramatic spikes of price in the future, let's hope for gradual growth and hopefully we can earn more BTC along the way.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:41:44 PM

In order to be rich you first need to prepare yourself to be rich, many people just want to be rich out of nowhere and that is not the way things happen, if you want to be rich you need to plan your life around the idea to be rich, once you do that becoming rich can be easy.

Yes you're right getting rich is not easy and you needed to excert more effort in order to gain more profit from bitcoin. That's why we needed to be patience at all times and to be rich is the motive of everyone, so we exactly have the courage to make more profit through investments. We needed to work hard for it and the reward is the wealth that will make us rich in the future.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:14:57 PM

Not yet ,i will only  admit that im already a richman if i have 4 luxury cars, condos,  private plane , 1000 bitcoin. Which is too impossible to happen. But i will still try my best to be richman after 30 years. I promise!!! A true gentleman words.

This is the true dream and goal. I'm still very far from this day. I doesn't hurt for a man to dream, even for a luxurious one - one with luxury cars, private jets and private islands in it. I've been yearning for the day that I can wake up comfortably and live a luxurious life, and I work hard so that in the future I'd be able to have the lifestyle of a rich gentleman. With Bitcoin, I hope to be able to achieve this dream.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:59:55 PM

Where are the gentleman from the good ol' days

Many people suddenly become rich because of bitcoin, it happens because bitcoin exchange rates continue to rise from day to day. today many bitcoiner who has become a Billionaire despite their very young age. I think we can also be like them if we are serious in finding bitcoin.
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:39:18 AM

Yes you're right getting rich is not easy and you needed to excert more effort in order to gain more profit from bitcoin. That's why we needed to be patience at all times and to be rich is the motive of everyone, so we exactly have the courage to make more profit through investments. We needed to work hard for it and the reward is the wealth that will make us rich in the future.

I'm not yet rich and I'm aiming to read the field very well so that I can generate income for myself on my own in a free economy. I like my bitcoin and altcoins, gonna trade with them carefully to relize my aim.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: