FUCK YES - 12 (8.9%)
ULTRA RICH M*THERF*CKER - 13 (9.6%)
soon - 54 (40%)
no - 31 (23%)
never - 4 (3%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we already rich, gentleman?  (Read 8071 times)
topper26

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:50:52 PM

not rich but i do have 1 childs college paid for and working on number 2 now! Cheesy
P_Shep
Legendary

Activity: 1795
Merit: 1198

This is not OK.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

Price has to at least double for me.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:27:15 PM

I feel pretty rich right now. And this is the result of patience persisting in cryptoworld wave that some time ago had weakened. Now, with good value bitcoin, many people are excited about having won rewards of their struggle. We all want a better financial condition.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:37:42 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 09:49:12 PM by Barbarian

I'm not rich, because what I have and I get right now does not meet everything I want. And I also do not have a huge pile of bitcoin. But I believe with the hard work I do and with bitcoin it adds to the income. wealth will come to me
You do not have to have a huge amount of bitcoin, as long as you got some and you stored it that is enough, I only need 8BTC to buy a decent house in my country and if the price keeps getting higher and higher then the small amount of bitcoin I have will allow me to get a house faster than any person I know.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

I am far from entering the category of "rich", but given the ability I have to perform properly in trading, and the growth potential of the crypto economy, I am convinced that I am on the right track and in a few years, maybe three, I will already be living an economically comfortable life.
Barbarian

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:12:08 PM

I am far from entering the category of "rich", but given the ability I have to perform properly in trading, and the growth potential of the crypto economy, I am convinced that I am on the right track and in a few years, maybe three, I will already be living an economically comfortable life.
Many persons look at the current net worth of a person to know if that person is rich but a more accurate way of knowing if a person is rich or if he will be rich is to look at his cash flow, while I‘m not rich by any means when I see my cash flow I cannot stop to think that my positive cash flow will allow me to be rich in the future.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:04:49 AM

I am not rich for now but I know if I continue working on bitcoin I will became rich in the future.I am looking forward for the big expansion of bitcoin until its price much be higher and rising.I am not thinking any negative about it just for positive that someday it became rich and richer for more.I can say now that for now I am financially free and comfortable in my life now.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

I came to know about bitcoin and blockchain technology in  2015 and start to study how it works in 2016.  I am not rich yet but I have make a lot of money through it.  This  revolution is still a dream to many people especially the politicians and financial experts  and with the time that I started I have make millions in my local currency! To me bitcoin is a blessing and this discovery has to be nature with love and acceptability.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:48:02 PM

Many persons look at the current net worth of a person to know if that person is rich but a more accurate way of knowing if a person is rich or if he will be rich is to look at his cash flow, while I‘m not rich by any means when I see my cash flow I cannot stop to think that my positive cash flow will allow me to be rich in the future.

For as long as you have the necessary means of earning bitcoins on a stable basis, then becoming rich would be your path in the future. Regardless of the time when you invested your bitcoins, it still is an investment meant for the realization of profits in the future. Not to mention, if you have a decent job with decent income per month, then you are inevitably going to be rich once bitcoin skyrockets its price.

We are in the same situation. I may not be rich right now but the signature campaigns that I am participating significantly support my expenses as a college student. Not only does this provide me an alternative income, this does not also compromise the time I needed for my studies when compared to a part-time job. Lastly, if bitcoin were to be successful and still in existence in the future, then I can confidently say that I may be walking on the same path as the rich people.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

I came to know about bitcoin and blockchain technology in  2015 and start to study how it works in 2016.  I am not rich yet but I have make a lot of money through it.  This  revolution is still a dream to many people especially the politicians and financial experts  and with the time that I started I have make millions in my local currency! To me bitcoin is a blessing and this discovery has to be nature with love and acceptability.
The fact is that Bitcoin is a currency for a certain Circle of people and I'm sure that only users of crypto currency will be able to use it at full strength. Therefore, the ability to earn such volumes from the rest simply will not. Of course, I also had such a Delight, When first became acquainted with the crypto currency, but I think that these are isolated cases.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

not rich but i do have 1 childs college paid for and working on number 2 now! Cheesy
Yes indeed since I join bitcoin so it really change my life and now I have everything which was a dream for me to buy so I think we can invest here because its totally safe and sound for trade and as well as for investment and believe me it have already made a lot of people rich including me so if I say I’m a rich just because of bitcoin so I think I will not be wrong.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:31:22 AM

The fact is that Bitcoin is a currency for a certain Circle of people and I'm sure that only users of crypto currency will be able to use it at full strength. Therefore, the ability to earn such volumes from the rest simply will not. Of course, I also had such a Delight, When first became acquainted with the crypto currency, but I think that these are isolated cases.
The circle of people I can really see here are those who have access to information and most importantly those who have been able to maximize the information usage for their own good.

If it is by the rich people as some people have always mentioned, I will keep saying that as long as you can put in what you could have been able to afford in 2010 now, you can just wait for your time to come and you will be surprised as well as to how rich you have become.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:28:00 AM

Maybe some people have already benefited greatly from bitcoin, but I'm not rich of bitcoin, maybe because I'm late to know bitcoin so when I buy the price is already high.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:50:08 AM

I feel pretty rich right now. And this is the result of patience persisting in cryptoworld wave that some time ago had weakened. Now, with good value bitcoin, many people are excited about having won rewards of their struggle. We all want a better financial condition.
Hmm. Patience is always a great virtue to have in this ecosystem. Just in this year alone, we have already had more than 8x in value and that is enough for anyone who went in big earlier this year to be a lot bigger by now. I am really trying to imagine what next year is going to be like and by then I may probably decide if I am rich already or not.

Well, double would really be good but I am really looking at the price being quadruple or even more than that at this stage to be able to say yes, I am more than rich. It totally depends on each person though and their idea of being rich, but I actually know what I want and how wealthy I really want to be to be able to classify myself as rich.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

I really wish! I envy those who have known bitcoin way way back. They have accomplished so many things just because of bitcoin. But now that i'm into this, it is now my turn. I'm working hard to be able to reach the peak. The peak of success. Only then can i say i'm rich.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:11 PM

People who bought when the price was low seems to be rich, but we too are not that late to become rich. Now though the price is found high more millionaires buy and keep hold of the bitcoin to make themselves more rich than the present. I believe soon I too will be rich through digital currency.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:32:30 PM

I feel not rich I have not been able to find what I want so far, I have not been able to make my family and friends happy , this is where the belief in test

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Barbarian

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

For as long as you have the necessary means of earning bitcoins on a stable basis, then becoming rich would be your path in the future. Regardless of the time when you invested your bitcoins, it still is an investment meant for the realization of profits in the future. Not to mention, if you have a decent job with decent income per month, then you are inevitably going to be rich once bitcoin skyrockets its price.

We are in the same situation. I may not be rich right now but the signature campaigns that I am participating significantly support my expenses as a college student. Not only does this provide me an alternative income, this does not also compromise the time I needed for my studies when compared to a part-time job. Lastly, if bitcoin were to be successful and still in existence in the future, then I can confidently say that I may be walking on the same path as the rich people.
Yeah it is going to take me some time to become rich but taking into account the amount of bitcoin that I have in order to be a millionaire in my local currency I only need bitcoin to reach a price of 14k which is not that high taking into account that bitcoin is already above 8k.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

Everyone wants a better achievement than the results achieved before.

Now I am getting a good life economically, but I still want a much better thing. I am trying to get better at this time. the increase in Bitcoin prices that happen to make me more enthusiasm to be able to get better money, lots and faster.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

I feel not rich I have not been able to find what I want so far, I have not been able to make my family and friends happy , this is where the belief in test

Rich or not, you don't have to feel rich. It's better that you are rich with what you are doing. And if you think that you still don't see what you are looking for, so if your goal is to make your family happy, prioritize them and what's for your friends? Is it your obligation to shoulder their happiness? If you'll become rich with bitcoin, you can make them happy believe me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: