Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates on Bitcoin  (Read 3965 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Bill Gates stated that the Bitcoin is the future and that it is better than currency. Would you assume that his statement (as one of the many reasons) added value on Bitcoin which made it stronger and more stable in the system?  Smiley

I think it is true in part. Our world is growing, technology is the direction everyone needs, so bitcoin can be a common currency in the future.

in the future new era will coming that everyone will compete to make easier in life and facilities, technology more growing to cover humans need, so bitcoin is very match to survive in future life style. bill gates is right he gets a sense about it.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Latrix

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:07:39 AM

confidence plays a big part since Mr bills endorsed bitcoin, but we must also do plenty of research to bulk up knowledge on bitcoin as well. So dont get over confident just because Mr Cash said so.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:12:02 AM

Any such positive statement coming from any celebrity or famous person would help bitcoin spread, as they have tons of followers behind them and their saying good about something would surely get their followers behind that thing and many of them would search about it and many might try it as well. So yeah, this statement of him would surely be a help for bitcoin to reach more people in the world.
HasHe

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

Bill Gates stated that the Bitcoin is the future and that it is better than currency. Would you assume that his statement (as one of the many reasons) added value on Bitcoin which made it stronger and more stable in the system?  Smiley
Bill gates has said that digital currency will help the poor but not bitcoin.He feels that banks could not open their branches where transactions are very low and so digital currencies could help those people there.Also he feels that digital currencies could help people to transact their money at very low cost who don't have traditional bank accounts.I think he encourages some thing like m-pesa in kenya through which half of digital transactions are carried out there.So,whatever bill gates makes statement in favour of bitcoin or not,it would not affect bitcoin in any way and bitcoin would continue to remain as king of crypto currencies.
ZoranGajic

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

Of course statements like that from people like that help a lot for bitcoin to grow even more.

When I become rich and powerful like Billy I'm gonna do the same!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

Of course statements like that from people like that help a lot for bitcoin to grow even more.

When I become rich and powerful like Billy I'm gonna do the same!
It is not all about the name of Bill gates or the status that he got because it is all about bitcoin which proves that all of the statements of Bill Gates about it is true, we already seeing the proofs of bitcoin for Bill Gates statements and i think that it takes real features before people believe in you so you need to be careful in praising something because it might ruin your reputation.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:39:11 PM

yeah ! definitely, the person who is so strong at programming just vouched for bitcoin what do you think
Yes it is in favor of bitcoin because the man who rule over the social media tells us good thing about bitcoin, definitely he predicted some better thing in it that is why he made that statement, so those who yet not believe on bitcoin now start believing because the tycoon of social media now declared bitcoin as a good profitable thing.
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:55:43 AM

No, I do not think so. Although he is a famous person who has affected the world in many ways, I do not think that he can make the price of bitcoin increasing or decreasing. All of his statements only make a very small change in the bitcoin price. I think that he will make the price of bitcoin increase if he truly invest his money in this cryptocurrency
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

He does have a point most especially about those less fortunate people, they would really have a hard time if the currency they have keeps going up and down. But at least he acknowledges bitcoin that it is better than cash but maybe in the future or in time it will be better than cash too.
I do not oppose your point. Doubtlessly, the prices of bitcoins keep on fluctuating with time but the prices tend to increase more than they decrease. It can be hard of some bitcoin holders but I suggest them staying patient and let the time fix the problems. None of the bitcoin holders are less fortunate. His acknowledgement does have a heavy impact on bitcoins reputation in a positive way.
Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:15:41 PM

Over time more people will jump on board and it should be a slippery slope from there on out. More and more people are going to continue to talk about the crypto world.

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

No, I do not think so. Although he is a famous person who has affected the world in many ways, I do not think that he can make the price of bitcoin increasing or decreasing. All of his statements only make a very small change in the bitcoin price. I think that he will make the price of bitcoin increase if he truly invest his money in this cryptocurrency
I don't know he has invested to Bitcoin or not, but about he has invested to cryptocurrency or not, I can sure he has did it. Because as per my knowledge, Factom project is one of project he has invested and introduced to everyone.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:40:23 PM

There is no doubt on that bitcoin is better than fiat because bitcoin grows day by day while fiat doesn't grow. And bitcoin is becoming popular as time going and statement of bill gates definitely add some value to bitcoin and also play vital role in the acceptance of bitcoin worldwide.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

Over time more people will jump on board and it should be a slippery slope from there on out. More and more people are going to continue to talk about the crypto world.
I think you trying to say that all those who invest on bitcoin will soon loss their money, you are completely wrong. For you information bitcoin make so many peoples rich and continue  making people richer in future, I thing you don’t yet profited from bitcoin because you don’t have investment, well I suggest you to continue work here then you will properly paid by bitcoin.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

His statement, regardless of any impact on price, still hold a value. He is someone with huge popularity in almost every country and whom people trust. Whatever he says thus hold a value. If he has said something positive about Bitcoin, then in one way or other it will benefit Bitcoin if not directly.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:31:47 PM

Since the theme states that Bill Gates said that bitcoin is the future and that he is better than the usual currency, this statement unambiguously influenced bitcoin and contributed to its strengthening on the grounds that such a statement was made by one of the richest people in the world, and such a statement Means financial support for bitcoin, at least by purchasing a certain amount of it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

Surely Bill Gates is pioneer in the field of computing and he knows very closely what bitcoin is really! He must be developing something in the back ground which will be later embedded with the computing system, may be a smart windows pre loaded with his wallets to use bitcoin on the go.

Im just big fan so recreating the scenario on the basis of imagination. His words for sure must have moved bitcoin somewhere as many fan followers might have started with bitcoin if they were not into it due to fear or something like that. 

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

confidence plays a big part since Mr bills endorsed bitcoin, but we must also do plenty of research to bulk up knowledge on bitcoin as well. So dont get over confident just because Mr Cash said so.
Bill Gates has acknowledged crypto currencies and BTCs rule this world of digital currencies. He has nothing to do with the price of BTCs. I have heard that he has invested a little in bitcoins but I am damn sure it was a rumor. However, his company Microsoft has been accepting bitcoins since 2014. Indirectly, he believes in BTCs too.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

If some famous shill and stealer of patents says something is good, my hunch is telling me to:

To run as far from it, because thats how it is. The winter ahem.. I mean the Dump is coming.
Osarman

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:06:33 PM

Bill Gates has acknowledged crypto currencies and BTCs rule this world of digital currencies. He has nothing to do with the price of BTCs. I have heard that he has invested a little in bitcoins but I am damn sure it was a rumor. However, his company Microsoft has been accepting bitcoins since 2014. Indirectly, he believes in BTCs too.
Yes, technology Company Microsoft has been accepting bitcoins to buy content in the Windows and Xbox stores since 2014. However, there was a time when they said it had stopped accepting payment in bitcoins, but lately they apologized for inaccurate info and corrected the post on the website. Bill Gates embracing Bitcoins is not a new thing for me but still I am happy that many people will be attentive towards BTC now.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

A company will pursue a course of action that it believes that its the right thing to do but Bill Gates as an individual does not mean he supports bitcoin because Microsoft is accepting it as it clear that the business is different from the owner in the lay term not to talk of a company as big as Microsoft in which Bill Gates does not even partake in the day to day running of the business. So, him coming out means a boost for it as several others can start implementing such decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: