Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:48:07 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

i suggest that divide your salary into two, if you can afford to invest in bitcoin for like 70%-80% of your monthly salary to bitcoin and the rest is for your everyday needs, why? because the more you invest in bitcoin, the more profits you got. its no doubt, just believe and continue believing in your bitcoin, because you have/had good future in bitcoin by having this bitcoin and hold this for more years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:10:25 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

This will depend on how much is your salary, monthly expenses and how much can you risk in crypto. Let's say you have a pretty good job ans you can save up to 30% of your salary. For me just take the 10% for emergencies and then take all in the remaining balance in Bitcoin. It is better to invest in BTC now because it's price is not sourging to 10000 dollars.
That is if you really want to buy some BTC, but you can work to earn it like what we are doing. Signature camps and some trading.
If you're not experienced enough in trading don't trade the BTC that you've bought or else you're going to go broke. Hold it for the long term.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

If you are employee and If you want to invest in crypto currency you can do and for sure it will grow if you choose best crypto for your money.

Lets talk about the percentage of your salary I think if you are earning big better to invest 10-15 percent of your money and for sure it will grow. But if you need money its better to less the percentage. If you have skills you can do bitcoin also and you will earn bitcoin without investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:44:59 AM

Investment is much needed today, because investment can be a financial strength in the future, but some people have no investment because they do not know how to manage their financial planning. One of the causes of the rapidly exhausted salary is because people can not differentiate between needs, savings, and investments. Therefore it is very important we have financial planning. For investment I recommend spending 10% of our salary every month.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

the truth is it's too easy what else if you do not have a wife and children, if I always share my salary like this, 100% salary I set
1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs
3. 25% to freshen up after 1 month of labor

Haha I could agree with you. Being single means less responsibilities and that you have full control of your money, you can decide where you would want to allocate a portion of your money. No one would dictate you that you need money for this, that and etc. Here in my country, the only responsibility that we have, single people, is to give back what our parents have given us while we were still studying.

Anyways, my salary are divided into school fees, personal expenses and family. I see to it that there would be money left for me to save.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:50:04 PM

you are a person of good optimism. if you are a person working in the real world maybe I would suggest to save some of your savings to buy bitcoin. I can not tell you what percentage you should buy bitcoin because I do not know what you need in each month. but I really support if you want to invest in bitcoin. you can get a satisfactory result and you will smile to see what you can get. today many people are successful because they invest in bitcoin.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

the truth is it's too easy what else if you do not have a wife and children, if I always share my salary like this, 100% salary I set
1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs

Haha I could agree with you. Being single means less responsibilities and that you have full control of your money, you can decide where you would want to allocate a portion of your money. No one would dictate you that you need money for this, that and etc. Here in my country, the only responsibility that we have, single people, is to give back what our parents have given us while we were still studying.

Anyways, my salary are divided into school fees, personal expenses and family. I see to it that there would be money left for me to save.
Yea it's a lot easier to locate a certain percentage of your salary in cryptocurrencies when you don't have anyone else to worry about. I'm not a really big spender so in that case I can in theory locate a lot of my salary towards bitoin and I did that a couple months ago but right now I'm looking for opportunities to earn bitcoin rather than buying.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

I am sure you have heard so much about certain percentage you should put or not into bitcoin, but what I will rather tell you is to find out what will work best for you. You have to consider all your responsibilities, projects at hand and see what is left of it. If you can put all into crypto after sorting all those out, then I see no reason if you can. And if you just want to put a certain percentage, that decision should best come from you (However, never go all in no matter how good you think it looks right now).
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

It is depend on your everyday needs because in my situation maybe I can just invest 1/4 of my salary and the excess is for our daily needs and bills. As much as possible if you can invest half of your salary then why not? As long as you have a good profit with investing.

Same as you I would surely invest a little percentage on my salary since I can't afford to see it loss if we will be beaten on our investments or trades. And I have so many needs that needed to be care off thats why I'm not going to invest the all of it and maybe I will think more than twice ahead since money is more valuable for me by this time.
That's true, all of us especially who needs extra income have a lot of expenses in our everyday needs, our foods, bills, emergency uses like medicine, in schools, so not all of our income can go in our trading activity, we also need to be extra careful for our trading activity because we need to value our income for our family and we need to be responsible.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:29:34 PM

I suggest that you should not use your salary to invest in bitcoin and i prefer that you start working on bounty campaigns and when you already earn enough coins to start trading then that is the time you research about how trading works or gambling, Depends on to where you want to use.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 557

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs

Yes.If you married means, you are committed with all the expenditure. Like school fee of son /daughter,Monthly expenditure and so on.So if you are single means, you can place 75 % of salary in bitcoin. But if you are married or committed means,you will not do so.To inverse 50% of income is very hard.
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

I allocate about 5% of my salary for charity and investments in different directions. This helps to save my money and multiply them without much risk in the event of a crash.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:34:57 PM

1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs

No man that's too much for the bitcoin alone. You should consider it the other way round. You can put in at least 60% of money for saving and then divide rest of the money into trading and investing of bitcoin. I mean look at the real world and enegndcy situation might arise with us and hence we must be prepared for that already. If you are going to suck all the fifty percent into bitcoin then you are having chances of either loosing them or chances of getting rich. But with savings you will have the money actually saved and untouched. Think on it.
treihon

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Well that really depends on how much you can spare I guess. I would say that if could invest around 10% of your salary you would probably have a lot of profit from it, and 10% is not that much, if you can afford it. Of course that you probably mean less money for holidays etc, but it would probably be a good sacrifice I think.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

This is a situation entirely dependent on the characteristics of a person. I use 10 percent of my salary for trade and invest. As I said, it is completely connected to the person.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

Op dividing your salary for an investment in crypto currency or any other investment opportunities is not advisable most time, as far as am concern only saving should be channel into investment and not for to divide his or her salary for an investment. You need to take into consideration how much money can you save from your salary in a month. And that should be the amount you channel into investment, please try not to put all your egg in one basket.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:41:10 AM

I am just trying to convert all my earnings into crypto now. I exchange them to fiat or spend them when I need it. Otherwise, everything will be in crypto, mostly bitcoin and only sometimes it will be in my favorite altcoins. At least 35-40% of my earnings goes to savings.

This is very dangerous, even you like crypto that much, you need to save some fiat currency so that you don't cry if a major market crash happens ever.

Even if I believe that bitcoin is a good investment, relying on crypto too much is risky and dangerous. You should still leave some of your savings in fiat currency. We can never say what the future will be and if ever a market crash happens you would lose all your savings. Even if we want to stay positive and believe that Bitcoin will continually be strong, we must always have a back up so don't convert all your fiat savings into crypto just yet.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

I am just trying to convert all my earnings into crypto now. I exchange them to fiat or spend them when I need it. Otherwise, everything will be in crypto, mostly bitcoin and only sometimes it will be in my favorite altcoins. At least 35-40% of my earnings goes to savings.

This is very dangerous, even you like crypto that much, you need to save some fiat currency so that you don't cry if a major market crash happens ever.

Even if I believe that bitcoin is a good investment, relying on crypto too much is risky and dangerous. You should still leave some of your savings in fiat currency. We can never say what the future will be and if ever a market crash happens you would lose all your savings. Even if we want to stay positive and believe that Bitcoin will continually be strong, we must always have a back up so don't convert all your fiat savings into crypto just yet.
Yes that true, for me the smartly way of securing our future is to divide our income in investing to bitcoin/crypto-currency, some of you income will be for business, and save a fiat for financial needs. In this strategies I can make sure that the future is secure. It is because like what you said that if bitcoin will crash atleast you have another source of income, and incase that crypto-currency price is low you have an alternative source of funds for unexpected matter.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

Do not spend more than you can afford..as many financial experts would say. It is always a priority to allocate a portion of your salary to your expenses, say about 50%. For your savings, 10% is the minimum. About 20% for allowance and then invest 20% to bitcoin if you can afford it.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

OP wish to speak about percents, 10% from his salary, from mine, and for example from some Norwegian guy are 3 different amounts of money. 10 percents from my salary is 20-30$ if you can believe in that. I earn more money on bitcoin then with my regular salary. One more important things is that before I couldn't save, all my salary is not enough for decent life. I worked couple jobs in same moment to have enough, with bitcoins I now I have two jobs and I finally have some extra money for saving, and I save in crypto currencies, not just bitcoins I think some altcoins will have bright future too.
Invest how much you can, forget about percents, buy bitcoins and some other altcoins when ever you can. I started with bitcoins long time ago and I didn't invest nothing, with gambling, trading I managed to cash out when I needed money, to gamble and trade and from this year I started to save. Good luck and believe in bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: