Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:14:57 AM

It will be better if you put a 10% of your salary into bitcoin, and use the the remaining 90% for your daily needs and activities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:59:24 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

If in were in your shoes what I will do is to list all my monthly expenses and if there is an excess i will save it first until the time I can afford to buy bitcoin and start my investment. Just keep in mind that before using your salary/money for investment you have to prioritize your needs first like food,clothing,shelter etc. Only use the extra money from your salary so that it wont be too heavy on your part. As we all know investing is too risky.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

Portion of my investment in cryptocurrency around 10% of salary. And even then it was a few months ago i started to stop buying and more focused at altcoin trading. Because i feel, it's time to open new business tap from 10%.
Thats a good partitioning on your salary which 10% would really be sufficient just like yours i do allocate 10% of my salary on savings and 5% on crypto and 5% would be on banks for security purposes because i dont risk up too much on crypto no matter how good would be the return its always better to play safe since we wont really know when crypto investments would last.
This is one of the best idea if one will do so that he will manage his expenses in a limit and then divide salary into two portions one for the bitcoin investment that will gives a lot of benefits because one can use bitcoin in time of need and for long term that smaller portion of salary will bring huge revenue for the coin holder so play safe and save some amount for bitcoin.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

Portion of my investment in cryptocurrency around 10% of salary. And even then it was a few months ago i started to stop buying and more focused at altcoin trading. Because i feel, it's time to open new business tap from 10%.
Thats a good partitioning on your salary which 10% would really be sufficient just like yours i do allocate 10% of my salary on savings and 5% on crypto and 5% would be on banks for security purposes because i dont risk up too much on crypto no matter how good would be the return its always better to play safe since we wont really know when crypto investments would last.
This is one of the best idea if one will do so that he will manage his expenses in a limit and then divide salary into two portions one for the bitcoin investment that will gives a lot of benefits because one can use bitcoin in time of need and for long term that smaller portion of salary will bring huge revenue for the coin holder so play safe and save some amount for bitcoin.
Yes that will be smart way dividing it for your skills investment because this is what you are making some assurance that dividing it with altcoin and bitcoin let say you are investing in bitcoin at the same time you have investment in altcoin too.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
This is a percentage for everyone, there is no universal recipe, if I tell you this is 20%, then what. You will think and say so much, I do not have enough for other things. I will say 5%, a little, extra money will be. Count and decide for yourself.
i think it is really a risky thing to do to put all your earning or income into it and hoping for it to rise. As you said by your self that its really a risky and dangerous thing to do.We should always set-aside on savings and prioritize insurances and common needs on our daily living.10% allocation would really be already enough i guess or its still big for me and also this is only the amount i can able to risk. i think it better to put a 20% or 30% into it and save rest of your income for hard time.
Stivenson

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

I would invest it all
You can invest in bitcoin and play it safe.
I would sell my house and dog to invest in BTC.
There are 20,50, 100% returns to be made.
And you can still be safe
I am not a financial advisor lmao

Great attitude! If you would do this some years ago, you would be rich Smiley
Don't forget about risks when investing to crypto!
Never borrow money to buy crypto!
Never forget about security issues and don't trust anyone (even marketpaces).
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

I would invest it all
You can invest in bitcoin and play it safe.
I would sell my house and dog to invest in BTC.
There are 20,50, 100% returns to be made.
And you can still be safe
I am not a financial advisor lmao

Great attitude! If you would do this some years ago, you would be rich Smiley
Don't forget about risks when investing to crypto!
Never borrow money to buy crypto!
Never forget about security issues and don't trust anyone (even marketpaces).
For me it is not possible in these days to divide my salary because my salary is too low and I fulfill my daily expenses hardly. How can I divide my salary? I am planning to save some money to buy bitcoin but it will take a long time because the price of bitcoin is also very high and buying one bitcoin is not so easy for me. But it is my desire to buy bitcoin and earn money with that.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:03:49 AM

It will be better if you put a 10% of your salary into bitcoin, and use the the remaining 90% for your daily needs and activities.
You may be generalizing that based on yourself. There are so many people that receives huge salary and wont mind taking a chunk part of it to put into bitcoin since the other part is still a lot in the first place to take care of any of their needs. For someone like me, I have always considered 50:50 and I am even thinking of increasing the bitcoin percentage. Grin ... Everything just balls down to your monthly expenses and how much you are willing to risk.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:20:05 PM

You may be generalizing that based on yourself. There are so many people that receives huge salary and wont mind taking a chunk part of it to put into bitcoin since the other part is still a lot in the first place to take care of any of their needs. For someone like me, I have always considered 50:50 and I am even thinking of increasing the bitcoin percentage. Grin ... Everything just balls down to your monthly expenses and how much you are willing to risk.
As long as you can be sure Bitcoin can helps you make more money than saving money or the salary from your current job in outside, you can increase the ratio money for Bitcoin. However, I do not suggest you invest a lot of money or put all your money in Bitcoin, it is risky and you also need to have a backup funds for emergency situation.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

Dividing our salary is to hard,even we give  the 60% to our daily needs and expenses to our family and the rest 40% into bitcoin is not enough capital to run in trading investment,so in order to achieve my aiming  amount i joined any kinds of campaign,so that in time i've earned this campaign i put all it up  my incentives in trading activities.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

Converting everything to bitcoin is risky but 10% is way too less in my opinion. I would rather suggest him to put 80% of his "savings" on bitcoin and store rest of his savings in fiat so he can use it when he needs it on extreme emergency situation. Note that I am talking about his savings, extra money left after paying his bills and rents and daily stuffs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:33:57 PM

Converting everything to bitcoin is risky but 10% is way too less in my opinion. I would rather suggest him to put 80% of his "savings" on bitcoin and store rest of his savings in fiat so he can use it when he needs it on extreme emergency situation. Note that I am talking about his savings, extra money left after paying his bills and rents and daily stuffs.
10% could be a lot if his salary is high... And if it's very high he would be better off securing a good portion of his income with safer assets.
sharkvn

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

40% I keep bitcoin. 30% I buy altcoin and 30% i participate in ICO projects. I divide that capital so that I can master my capital and reduce my risk.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:54:38 PM

Dividing our salary is to hard,even we give  the 60% to our daily needs and expenses to our family and the rest 40% into bitcoin is not enough capital to run in trading investment,so in order to achieve my aiming  amount i joined any kinds of campaign,so that in time i've earned this campaign i put all it up  my incentives in trading activities.
Dividing a salary is not easy tasks especially when bills you need to pay are line up. Even when you have already your salary on hand you need to battle on yourself a little bit harder to put 30% of your salary in savings. A life of human being especially woman are full of liesure's. In my case it takes a bit harder for me to decide to divide wisely my salary. I want to put my 50% of salary in savings and 30% on our daily needs, 10% for myself and 10% intended for my investments in crypto. Well its was only a estimation, in reality only my savings that 50% are truly done. My estimation of the rest are story. Please dont judge me im just a human being that also commit mistakes.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:55:59 PM

Well, I'll be saving first, for like first 3 months so that I can decide where should I invest my savings. Before investing, I advice you to come up with the money first so that you can stay tuned where is the best place to invest. It's all about timing. I'm currently saving for the future and at the same using it to have a piece of cake. I'm investing 30% of my savings and I profit drastically. Smiley

Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:00:58 PM

I think people should invest such amount which they are not afraid to loose
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:01:58 PM

If you have left money for your salary after you less all your expenses much better to save it in form of bitcoin it can give you more profit than saving it to the bank or just divided it to saving in bank and investing in bitcoin. This is what i do mate because i feel that cryto currency can change the status of my life in the future.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

I am investing almost half of my salary and my income here in bitcoin to trading cryptocurrency, half for my daily needs and for emergency cash reserve. Most important thing you always remember when investing is never invest what you can't afford to lose. Do not be greedy and always be patient to avoid major losses.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

I do not think there is a certain percentage that depends on the amount of money that is earned. We all know that an employer wants his or her employees to work well in order to have appropriate incentives and pay the right salary. What level of salary depends on the ability of each person.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

if you are permanent employer and you have extra time and you want to do extra job then you have best option to work with bitcoins forum and also if you have saving money from your job salary then you can invest your money in bitcoin forum in various coins and earn enough money. but you should have enough knowldge about bitcoin when you starting working with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: