Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGOX blocked my withdraw because of bank "problems"  (Read 1966 times)
Jaroslaw (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

supernode

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:44:11 AM

So yesterday i want to cash out all my found in mtgox and gues what. Mtgox cancel my withdraw because they said they have some bank limits right now. I have lvl2 verification account with higest ammount of cash withdraw and still cant get my cash out of mtgox so i guess the only way to get out of here is to buy bitcoins... thats pathetic... Now i understand why theres a such a rally.
Ralph Nelson

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:54:55 AM

Are you moron? Why you post your shit in "Speculation"?
chufchuf

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:55:10 AM

No, you're new here i think, you seem to have european name, so mtgox has always had limits in their european bank account, thats not new.

if there's a rally now its either because panic buying to sell elsewhere or webmoney is good news
Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:57:05 AM

So why they allow me to have highest withdraw limit ? i have 10 000$ limit and i want 10 000$ now. If they cant procede with my withdraw they better set lower limit to the EU accounts not bullshiting people.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6391

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:48:14 AM

SELL SELL SELL!!!!

... not Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:52:09 AM

So why they allow me to have highest withdraw limit ? i have 10 000$ limit and i want 10 000$ now. If they cant procede with my withdraw they better set lower limit to the EU accounts not bullshiting people.

Are you not following the news at all? Their bank is limiting their transfers, they have been for some time now. You're lucky they cancelled it- otherwise you would have probably spent more then 30 days waiting for it.

more or less retired.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:53:59 AM

So yesterday i want to cash out all my found in mtgox and gues what. Mtgox cancel my withdraw because they said they have some bank limits right now. I have lvl2 verification account with higest ammount of cash withdraw and still cant get my cash out of mtgox so i guess the only way to get out of here is to buy bitcoins... thats pathetic... Now i understand why theres a such a rally.

wrong board, post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:56:54 AM

If you do an international wire transfer (SWIFT) it goes out the next banking day right ?

You went for the cheap option which has well known enforced limits didn't you ?
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:19:29 AM

If you do an international wire transfer (SWIFT) it goes out the next banking day right ?

This week I did a few international wire transfers and the first one went through.  I think the limits are for SEPA transfers.
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:26:37 AM

This week I did a few international wire transfers and the first one went through.  I think the limits are for SEPA transfers.

The moral of the story here is if you want a professional high end banking service (SWIFT payment) then you pay the fee.

How much are we talking about here ?
Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:43:17 AM

I try to transfer money with OKPay and they blocked it too. Even 100$ WTF gox !
fr33d0miz3r

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:51:18 AM

Try AurumXChange.com
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:51:36 AM

$100, says it all really.

Referring to your original post : Do you really think Bitcoin is rallying off the purchases and panic of a bunch of people buying less than 1 Bitcoin each ?
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:02:05 AM

$100, says it all really.

Referring to your original post : Do you really think Bitcoin is rallying off the purchases and panic of a bunch of people buying less than 1 Bitcoin each ?

+1

more or less retired.
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:48:23 AM

Ah, Jaroslaw, the well-known Speculation forum troll. I have no doubt this was posted for "effect" rather than any actual real withdrawal difficulties.

fr33d0miz3r

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:03:19 AM

OKPay is okay for me
dbru77

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:45:03 AM

There is a 60,000 Euro a day SEPA limit on MtGox.
Currently most SEPA requests are around 6 weeks before anything arrives in the bank.

Sad but true, I'm waiting for 990,- € since April, 24th.

Never again I will use MtGox.
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:45:53 AM

Currently most SEPA requests are around 6 weeks before anything arrives in the bank.

Why don't you just do a wire transfer ?
dbru77

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:03:48 PM

Why don't you just do a wire transfer ?

To save money. Interestingly enough, fellow germans told me their SEPA withdrawal took only 2 days recently.
Anyway I will just wait and will certainly never use Gox again to withdraw money. It's just poor service, their bank takes 1% commission and then delays the transaction 4 weeks..within EU..ridiculous and kind of a dealbreaker for me.
Just my opinion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: