Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin affect other Crypto?  (Read 4286 times)
Ricky.Libertarian

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

I think bitcoin affect other cryptos positively.

When bitcoin is up, other cryptos are also up.

But this it true many altcoins have been overvalued during the last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

The success of bitcoin effects all crypto because bitcoin is essentially the crypto reserve currency. Most exchanges require the exchange of bitcoin for other coinsand thus making it a crypto reserve or standard currency

similarly, all cryptocurrencies are first priced on the bases of Bitcoins. For example, 1 Ethereum = 0.8 Btc.

Any change in the value of Bitcoin will automatically change the value of Ethereum and hence,  this is how Bitcoin influence the prices of other cryptocurrencies,
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

yes, bitcoin generally affects the value of other altcoins, because bitcoin is the parent of all other altcoins. but some altcoins cannot be affected by bitcoin, stable coin is crypto which does not follow market volatility.

and some altcoins have good development, go down fast and rise quickly, like bitcoin, but the value is very low.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?
Bitcoin have big impact over the price of the altcoins , usually in the old times we seen that when the oricueof the bitcoin get up then in that case oricueof altcoins get down and vice Versa .
But in the present time same thing happening with another factors also , Many types of negative news making big impact over the mind if ye bitcoiner and that is making them restricted to sell Thier all types of assets and after selling all of Thier altcoins for bitcoin , they sell Thier bitcoin also .
So here a point of Negativity is a big factor which is dumping the whole market of every type of the assets .
Here i will say that we should change our mentilty over the news that are coming and going in the cryptocurrency media news and making himself free from all types of negativity to make ourself full of tension free and easy to make every type of trading  according to us .
Otherwise if we will follow only hype then surely we will not be able to make big earnings easily , everything will happen according to as the Negativity spreader wants .
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

The Bitcoin plays an important role here in the crypto currency community. Because of the greatness of this crypto currency, more and more people are keep on engaging and the supply and demand to Bitcoinis keep on changes and somehow change the flow of the market price. Moreover, that when the time that the Bitcoin price in the market increases, the altcoin will decrease following  how the Bitcoin price moves in reverse but in the contrary, when he Bitcoin price goes down, the altcoin will boost its price.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Due to the fact that Bitcoin is pegged against all the other crypto currencies, it has a big effect on the main trend in prices for altcoins. If BTC falls, usually people sell off their alts in order to buy cheap BTC, then BTC goes up and then people sell BTC to buy tether, then btc crashes, altcoins crash more and all those traders in tether then buy all the cheap altcoins and become richer and richer.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

Due to the fact that Bitcoin is pegged against all the other crypto currencies, it has a big effect on the main trend in prices for altcoins. If BTC falls, usually people sell off their alts in order to buy cheap BTC, then BTC goes up and then people sell BTC to buy tether, then btc crashes, altcoins crash more and all those traders in tether then buy all the cheap altcoins and become richer and richer.
we know that the bitcoin is the leader of all coins. if we compare it to the building. it is like a foundation. we can't create a building if we don't have an good foundation. if there's no bitcoin i don't think that this industry will alive now. because of the bitcoin more people create their coin and others lucky to have an good coins that follow the bitcoin now. it bring big affection in this industry at most in the price

jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Bitcoinis keep on changes and somehow change the flow of the market price. Moreover, that when the time that the Bitcoin price in the market increases.They were and are till tied to Bitcoin, thereby giving Bitcoin supremacy.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Until recently, the altcoins behaved similarly to bitcoin. But now bitcoin is standing still, but the altcoins fell.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most powerful electronic currency. The market is influenced by bitcoin  strongly . Many sharks use bitcoins to manipulate the crypto market. As bitcoin prices increase, the price of altcoins also increasess.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?
There are moments in the life of the market, when people lose hope in the use of Altcoins and transfer money to Bitcoin, then its price increases, and their price falls.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Yantoaja

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

I feel btc also has a big effect on altcoins, as bluechips shares affect second-tier stocks, where altcoins basically will follow the direction of btc movement because for now most people will exchange their altcoins to be btc if they want to sell it, because I think interest in buying btc higher.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

the same way USD affects other national currencies around the world Smiley
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Bitcoin will affecting the altcoins because the holders of bitcoin. The holders of bitcoin is already huge, btc was created in 2009, so until now there are many peoples hold bitcoin. The holders of bitcoin can buy any coins using their btc with high liquidity, so btc can easily affect other crypto.

alex_gr_cc

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

Previously, the altcoins repeated bitcoin movements in accuracy. Recently, a lot has changed. Bitcoin share has grown. Many cryptocurrencies live their own lives, then increase in price, then fall. Bitcoin at this time remains almost stable.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

Previously, the altcoins repeated bitcoin movements in accuracy. Recently, a lot has changed. Bitcoin share has grown. Many cryptocurrencies live their own lives, then increase in price, then fall. Bitcoin at this time remains almost stable.

Well most of all crypto coins is now depending on bitcoin, if bitcoin moves other crypto will also moves. I think bitcoin is there reference. Most of the coin a good example is ethereum. Ethereum deoends on bitcoin as what i've observed.

kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

most of bitcoin are paired to bitcoin in the exchanges and most of them rely on bitcoin price in the market. If bitcoin price was pump up then other will follow it also.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

as every crypto is traded with btc in general than we consider it as our reserve gold in crypto and whenever it has a change than others price affected as you can buy more or less with your btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1533
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

I think from the level of valuation and market capitalization, when people see the price of Bitcoin is high, then they will think that other crypto coins will follow, so they buy Altcoin in the hope that the price will be the same as Bitcoin, this is in my opinion...

Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

The most cryptocurrencies can be bought only for Bitcoin but not for FIAT, that's why the price of almost every altcoin depends on the price of Bitcoin. I hope in the nearest Future some cryptocurrencies will become more independent from Bitcoin than now.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: