Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin affect other Crypto?  (Read 4286 times)
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Bitcoin has big effect in alternative coins.
The value of bitcoin in USD will determine the value of tokens in the market with USD.
This is happening for a long time until now.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Most of the altcoin are using bitcoin to value it with USD, so in the short term, Bitcoin price will greatly affect the price of altcoin!
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Most of the altcoin are using bitcoin to value it with USD, so in the short term, Bitcoin price will greatly affect the price of altcoin!
When viewed as bitcoin is a coin that has the most expensive value, that makes the bitcoin price movement on the market can affect crypto prices because most crypto make bitcoin a measure of the selling value of many crypto. including eth, which is now also down, I think because the effects of bitcoin are down and then move the crypto market.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

This is the easiest way to explain why bitcoin affects the other price of cryptos, because bitcoin is the basis of the value of the market and when bitcoin is down all cryptos price are down too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

This is the easiest way to explain why bitcoin affects the other price of cryptos, because bitcoin is the basis of the value of the market and when bitcoin is down all cryptos price are down too.
yes that's why bitcoin is like a dollar for give affect to all altcoin. when all the dollar rises, all prices of goods or whatever will go up and if it goes down then everything will go down. Bitcoin has its own law in the crypto world and is regulated by the market situation

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Bitcoin cam affect other cryptos price, in my observation, last year bitcoin is uptrend then some altcoins price also increases its price just like bitcoin, then when bitcoin drops hard, other coins also drops and it also drop hard at the same time.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin affects everything, and that everything is not done is poured into it for storage for a long time.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?
it has a effect, bitcoin has the photo to be very large with the altcoins. when the price of the bitcoin incremented, the price of the altcoins will be shrinked because the bitcoin like the currency centre of the global system prefix.

Am I spamming? Report me!
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world. so bitcoin greatly influences the price movement of all coins in the market. all coins in the market are affected by supply and demand. and the crypto currency is strongly influenced by global economic conditions. so that the impact of these events will affect all crypto currencies.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

The price of bitcoin and other alt cons are somewhat strongly related to each other. Moreover, you might see that when the price of bitcoin is increasing, the price of altcoins do not grow at the same rate. This is because most of the time the value of an altcoin is measured using bitcoin. You will see in most of the exchanges that the altcoin and btc pairs are quite common. That is bitcoin is a way for them to buy those altcoins. So, when the price of bitcoin increases, we see that people sell off their altcoins for bitcoin. Thus the price of altcoins starts to drop when bitcoin rises.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

we know that bitcoin is like a mother of all crypto, the system are created because bitcoin is the first in crypto and bitcoin are using natural flow by its own, all of them are reacted because people are holding much in bitcoin and the needed is still much in bitcoin, thats why that bring every crypto price moving

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?

This will depends on the altcoins as those with good product can stay with their rage and not affected with the rally of bitcoin. Although the trend will still bitcoin had the control of crypto prices as those exchange use bitcoin for their pairing. You should invest only on those altcoin that has real product during a bearish market.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

Now as I see it, many hid under this date and took a wait-and-see position. On the one hand, and now the price is acceptable for the purchase, so that may have a positive impact on your balance sheet.

I think Bitcoin doesn't directly affect the other crypto in a sense that some of the crypto currency has its own platform and can stand alone without the help of any crypto currency, But some Crypto are affected by the decrease of value in Bitcoin, Some users said that Bitcoin is the core for other crypto currency when it is not.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

most of the cryptocurrencies are directly proportional to the price of bitcoin. when I trade new altcoin one of the first things I looked up on is the previous price if it has a directly proportional to bitcoin price.

Yes, it is a good reference to take a look at the "driver" of the market price so that you will have an idea as to what will possibly happen to the coin you are trading if bitcoin makes some rapid movements. I think it would also be an advantage if you will take a look at those coins that are not seemingly affected when bitcoin makes some rapid movements because they would be not dependent on it and then you can analyze its own movement and make it as a hedge in case bitcoin isn't doing well.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

Now as I see it, many hid under this date and took a wait-and-see position. On the one hand, and now the price is acceptable for the purchase, so that may have a positive impact on your balance sheet.
This is the logic dude. bitcoin is a cryptocurrency with the biggest marketcap almost all altcoin users use and invest in bitcoin also.
if something happens to bitcoin market it will certainly be very influential on the whole cryptocurrency market, understand what I mean?
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

possible influence, because in my opinion bitcoin is a benchmark of all cryptocurrencies because maybe bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrencies and even today the most prices and investors in bitcoin will but all can and maybe there is a bigger currency influence and value for bitcoin no one can confirm it all
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

Bitcoin has a tremendous impact on other crypto movements. This is because Bitcoin has such a great power. The value and movement of bitcoin will definitely change the price of altcoins. This is something that cannot be avoided. As long as Bitcoin becomes a financial system that has a very large market share, Bitcoin will have the majority of the power available.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

As main currency in cryptocurrency market and as main pair in any exchanger, bitcoin price affecting altcoin price. If bitcoin price drops againts dollar, most altcoin drop againts dollar too because most altcoin pairs with bitcoin
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

All Altcoins follow Bitcoin, only stronger. If bitcoin drops by 2% then altcoin by 10%

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

Probably yes. I think some exchanges settle for a bitcoin to alt coin trading scheme and not other alt coins. The price would usually spike for bitcoins and this will be in favor for bitcoins since the price movenent will be as active as the alt coins being sold.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: