Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin affect other Crypto?  (Read 4286 times)
adpinbr

Activity: 1036
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

BTC affects other crypto by a big margin, though it doesn't affect other cryptos wholefully, because these cryptos can actually stand on their own, but if Bitcoin goes down, some cryptos follow the movement of what BTC is having, it somewhat says that if BTC goes up, the others go up too , but no that is not true, maybe sometimes it is just a mere coincidence.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?
In my opinion, all manipulative organizations have intruded into all the altcoins to manipulate the entire market. They are an underground organization and always have the strategy to make money from small traders like us. When bitcoin goes down, the whole market goes down, it's a sign of strong manipulation.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

BTC affects other crypto by a big margin, though it doesn't affect other cryptos wholefully, because these cryptos can actually stand on their own, but if Bitcoin goes down, some cryptos follow the movement of what BTC is having, it somewhat says that if BTC goes up, the others go up too , but no that is not true, maybe sometimes it is just a mere coincidence.
That's right, but most altcoins follow bitcoin if bitcoin goes down altcoins down too, even though it's not all like that, but if we look at what happened like that, what is bitcoin for mothers of all crypto currencies?

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
babykajima

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Bitcoin is growing and investors are primarily heavily in it instead of the Altcoin investment other. Investors strongly believe in bitcoin, which leads to lower Altcoin prices when Bitcoin is injected.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of effects on other cryptocurrencies. Before the launch of any coin, investors are mostly only allowed to purchase the coin with bitcoin during both the pre-sale and ICO. Once Bitcoin is used as the currency to buy this coin, any reduction or increase in the price of bitcoin has direct impact on this coin. Bitcoin serves as the standard digital currency used to rate the price of any altcoins.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

The price of Bitcoin from the start affected the price of altcoins. While this trend continues to this day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?
Now as I see it, many hid under this date and took a wait-and-see position. On the one hand, and now the price is acceptable for the purchase, so that may have a positive impact on your balance sheet.
This is the logic dude. bitcoin is a cryptocurrency with the biggest marketcap almost all altcoin users use and invest in bitcoin also.
if something happens to bitcoin market it will certainly be very influential on the whole cryptocurrency market, understand what I mean?
in my opinion, bitcoin and crypto are the same. indeed the price of bitcoin is a benchmark for other price prices such as altcoin and ico. I think bitcoin and crypto are the same. if bitcoin affects crypto, in my opinion, it's only a slightly different price.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

I think the other coins are dependent in the status of bitcoin. Since it is called and categorized as the king of cryptocurrency, most of the coins were depends on its progress like for an example: whenever the bitcoin is pumping to its peak the altcoins were doing the opposite. It is going down. Also, if people see that bitcoin is doing great then they tend to invest in here than to others.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

I think bitcoin as a central currency anywhere because of the existence of bitcoin we can convert money into reality so bitcoin remains a reference for other virtual currencies. I think this affects your market and wallet wallet.
Jvcki Waii

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Bitcoin sideway= Atlcoin bump
Bitcoin bump= Atlcoin bump or dump
Bitcoin dump= Atlcoin dump
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

All Altcoins follow Bitcoin, only stronger. If bitcoin drops by 2% then altcoin by 10%
because from the past until now bitcoin has a big influence on other crypto because bitcoin has been used as a benchmark price for crypto under it. so if bitcoin experiences an increase and decreases, surely other crypto will also follow bitcoin onwards

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

All Altcoins follow Bitcoin, only stronger. If bitcoin drops by 2% then altcoin by 10%
because from the past until now bitcoin has a big influence on other crypto because bitcoin has been used as a benchmark price for crypto under it. so if bitcoin experiences an increase and decreases, surely other crypto will also follow bitcoin onwards
The big influence of bitcoin cannot be avoided. This is because bitcoin has become a major currency. Just like us dollars in the real world. Everything that happens to bitcoin will definitely have an impact on other coins. This will always happen at any time and for anyone who wants to invest in altcoin they must always see the development and movement of bitcoin.
Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneering cryptocurrency and hence the most popular one among the crypto community. Most of the crypto exchanges offer Bitcoin as one of the cryptocurrencies in the trading pairs available on their platform. Furthermore, fiat to crypto gateways accept only a handful of cryptocurrency pairs that include Bitcoin as one.
 So, someone who does not hold any cryptocurrency and wants to buy altcoins, he will have to buy either of the primary cryptocurrencies. Google search results reveal that Bitcoin is the most searched one among the four primary cryptocurrencies. When the same person wants to sell his altcoins, he will have to exchange them against one of the primary cryptocurrencies for fiat. This proves that the crypto investments are linked to Bitcoin some way or the other.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

as  i   know  other  coins  follow  bitcoin  and  they  are dependent from bitcoin if  price  is  high  then  also  the  others  price  goes  up and  via  versa but  i am  not  sure  if  it  happens  in  this way  maybe   there is  something  else .
Camilla Gill

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

-Macro factor (Market direction) - Usually at a very high level the direction of Bitcoin sets the sentiment andn mood of cryptocurrency market. This is because it currently has highest market cap and usually highest transaction volumes too.
-Micro factor (Daily moves) - A huge price change moves the other crypto in an inverse direction. This is because traders use Bitcoin to buy others and hold profits in Bitcoin too. This effectively means they shell out more even if price of other currencies unchanged.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Bitcoin is urination for the entire market, from its oscillations depends on all the other coins, so it will be while he is in the first place by market capitalization
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Well, Bitcoin can be seen as a blue chip, but it's not secure to be so in the future. There are many shitcoins now following the BTC price and it's likely, that they will be dumped hardly later and be useless offering no value for holders.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Bitcoin has a major rule in this market and all coins follow its trend. If bitcoin goes down then all coins are dropping and drop more then bitcoin and when it reverses its trend, they also start moving in the same direction.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Since Bitcoin costs area unit increasing endlessly numerous traders can pull out their cash from alternative cryptos and begin finance in bitcoins that is why we'll see altcoin costs are down once Bitcoin is pumping. however, when Bitcoin costs stabilize then we are able to see the altcoins moving up. however, a number of smart|the great|the nice} altcoins like IOTA remains doing good. it absolutely was around zero.2 USD a few weeks back and the current value is nearly $1. simply got to opt for the great altcoin to take a position.

Anyway, traditionally speaking, altcoins invariably follow Bitcoin therefore once they value of altcoins goes up it suggests that probably the value of Bitcoin went up additionally and typically once Bitcoin crashes then it suggests that altcoins area unit progressing to crash too. but this point it appears not all of the altcoins area unit rising, however most likely as a result of there area unit additional currently than ever before and not enough folks comprehend them to trouble finance once they will simply get Bitcoin and it's plenty safer. supported that my recommendation is to try to your analysis before finance in altcoins.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

It's just that bitcoin has a very high level of market capitalization. This gives him the opportunity to dominate other types of cryptocurrency. In this connection, Altcoins repeat the Bitcoin price movement: the price of Bitcoin increases, and the Altcoins increase, Bitcoin drops, and the entire cryptocurrency falls. Of course, this situation is not very normal and I think that the market will someday find a way out of the current unhealthy situation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: