Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin affect other Crypto?  (Read 4286 times)
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

generally speaking,  altcoins  depends on bitcoins. When there is a decline on bitcon , there is also go down trend in the altcoins. But It is not always, there are also some exceptions.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

generally speaking,  altcoins  depends on bitcoins. When there is a decline on bitcon , there is also go down trend in the altcoins. But It is not always, there are also some exceptions.

Well bitcoin is the one who exist first in crypto world, bitcoin is the king of all coins, generally speaking all crypto coins depend only on bitcoin, bitcoin proves how worth he is, and there are some coins that has potential.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

Basically, value of altcoins depend on Bitcoin price. When Bitcoin price dumps, altcoins price also dump but value in Bitcoin may be unchanged. That's why price of altcoins flactuates with the flactuation of Bitcoin.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

Well there are many possibilities on how bitcoin affects other cryptocurrencies that are available in the digital world. One thing is that sometimes, when bitcoin value goes up, altcoins goes down because usually, altcoins go on how bitcoin goes, meaning their prices are inversely proportional. There are also rare case where the opposite happens, they are directly proportional. But to the point that there is a significant effect of bitcoin to altcoins value, it means that bitcoin can really affect other cryptocurrencies .
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Bitcoin price have a direct effect on altcoin value because Bitcoin is the measurement of the value of altcoins and once Bitcoin goes up the value of altcoin decrease because many altcoin holders are selling their altcoin in exchange of Bitcoin.
- Indeed, the value of bitcoin is almost entirely related to the movement of the market, if it cried, the whole market would be bloody but if it was fun, the market would be more exciting than ever, Bitcoin is always central to altcoin. It is really a great thing to give us confidence about the value and potential of bitcoin in the future but because of such a great dependence, I also always feel worried, if bitcoin does not become better in the future, crypto will also be affected and no longer generate profits for investors

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Tangow3

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

I think it doesn't effect any other cryptocurrency has it is in the top the difference between the bitcoin value and other coin value is also too huge and it won't effect..
Where bitcoin is a boss where boss will be in the top it won't compite with other coins...
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

Bitcoin is the leader of the coins and oit has the the largest volume of the market and the highest price. The impact of the market on bitcoin surely affect the the rest of the altcoin. When bitcoin is trending the altcoin will trend alongside but the bitcoin is going down majority of the altcoin will go down save some few that will maintain the opposite direction like NTY.  So i conclude that bitcoin price affect altcoin prices
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

i think bitcoin affect quitely to the crypto. Bitcoin now has a hight price and volume, it a leader of crypto. the price of bitcoin will directed affect to the price of atlcoin, when it go down the price of crypto reduce so much and oppsition.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

I think it doesn't effect any other cryptocurrency has it is in the top the difference between the bitcoin value and other coin value is also too huge and it won't effect..
Where bitcoin is a boss where boss will be in the top it won't compite with other coins...

the volume of bitcoin is indeed too large and remains above, this is influenced by the volality and confidence of traders to continue to buy bitcoin continuously. But if it's related to price, whatever happens to bitcoin will basically make the movement of the altcoin synergize, if bitcoin experiences bullrun, then the altcoin will be sold only to buy bitcoin that is increasing. altcoin will move again if bitcoin experiences a correction.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

Bitcoin is the base currency of mostly all alcoins in the cyrpto market and because altcoins always sell against the some top coins like bitcoin, ethereum,lite coin,dashcoin, doge etc. If price of bitcoin go up and down then price of the altcoins also effected by this.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Bitcoin is an amazing effect on altcoins. We had an example last week. An increase of $ 600  has created an impact of almost 10 percent on altcoins. I don't think there's even one coin that's got a head on Btc.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

In my view and analysis, it is thought that Bitcoin will increase at the end of the year. As a result of the number of Altcoins sellers goes up a lot to invest in Bitcoin. This causes the Altcoins prices to fall and the crypto market is not in good shape. I myself prefer to take Bitcoin over Altcoins in the last months of this year because i believe Bitcoin will increase.

cryptoracer999

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

Yes, most of the  altcoin prices are always affected with BTC price. So if BTC price is up and is doing well, the altcoin prices also rise and with its fall, they also fall, as BTC is the market leader.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

it's easy, because now many crypto are purchased using BTC, so if the BTC price rises automatically crypto prices will also increase, for example Crypto / BTC and the price of 1 Crypto = 0.0005 BTC (price of BTC $ 6400) and when the BTC price rises even though the price of 1 Crypto = 0.0005 BTC (price of BTC $ 19000) but the value is different because of the increase in the price of BTC and even then it also affects if the BTC price drops, the Crypto price will also decrease.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:15:02 AM

automatically, we can see that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and we know that bitcoin is have the highest value in the cryptocurrencies, also we can see that there are many coin that need bitcoin to change it into real money, many cryptocurrencies affected by bitcoin, so when bitcoin go down, automatically the price of other cryptocurrencies are down

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:22:34 AM

automatically, we can see that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and we know that bitcoin is have the highest value in the cryptocurrencies, also we can see that there are many coin that need bitcoin to change it into real money, many cryptocurrencies affected by bitcoin, so when bitcoin go down, automatically the price of other cryptocurrencies are down

Bitcoin has a great connection to other types of coins, so it is true that the price of Bitcoin will fall on other types of coins. Until now no one can replace Bitcoin.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

Of course, the price of Bitcoin directly affects the price of the entire cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrency repeats bitcoin price movements. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin can exercise price dominance over other types of cryptocurrency due to the fact that it has a very high level of its capitalization. The higher the capitalization of the leader of the cryptocurrency, the tougher the price pressure.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

If you are trading alt coin with bitcoin, then when bitcoin price is going up then alt coin value will go down, that is because you are using bitcoin as the comparison, bitcoin got a huge effect on altcoin
very true what you say, bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrency and even now bitcoin is still the highest value coin and is likely to be a guideline for other crypto currencies
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

Most coins are directly proportional to bitcoin. If he starts to fall, then it will begin to carrion the rest of the coins.This we can observe in the red zone. Even if we remember last year. How bitcoin has influenced its alternatives
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?

Yes, bitcoin is the main reason why cryptocurrencies dump and pump. It is the major coin that lead the entire market change whether the the market turn to red or into green. That's how powerful bitcoin is. Just wait for bitcoin recovery maybe we are near to that moment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: