Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance 2FA  (Read 680 times)
Ganglo Saxon (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:09:26 AM

Anyone else having issues with their 2FA on Binance?  I am new to that exchange and it keeps stating: "Invalid e-mail or password" per the failure message.  The password is correct.  No place to enter an e-mail address as I am already logged in.  Tried logging out and back in, still the same error.  My buddy, already with an account, turned off and/on 2FA on Binance to test it.  He is now having a similar issue with it not working.
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

Thats' weird. I opened an account at Binance yesterday and had no issues with setting up 2FA but I never turned it off.

Did you confirm your registration after you created the account?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Ganglo Saxon (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:06:53 PM

Thats' weird. I opened an account at Binance yesterday and had no issues with setting up 2FA but I never turned it off.

Did you confirm your registration after you created the account?

Very strange.  I tried several times overnight, and again moments ago with the same error message.

Registration is confirmed.  I have not verified my info with passport photos, but 2FA should work without.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

I'm experiencing the same problems here. The funniest thing is that my funds are locked up in my account. Tried enabling 2FA but it's not working.
Now I'm regretting using the exchange in the first instance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: