Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money only with BTC  (Read 7741 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:14:03 AM

Just Hold some good amount. Bitcoin is an investment itself, looking back in the past months bitcoin really grows. If you luckily bought some good bitcoin that time, you money would probably doubled now. I regret that I have not invested on bitcoin in the early years , I wish I have knew it earlier. But I think, its not yet too late to buy and hold bitcoin, bitcoin is still on its rising track, and we could still expect some good priice in the next mont. So hold, hold and hold, you'll see yourself having good amount of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

Trading is the best way to make money with bitcoins as if you are knowledgeable and have good strategy then you can make good profits regularly and apart from trading gambling is also one of the way to make quick money but its too risky and most of the times you will be loosing money in it but if you can afford to take risk then you can go for it.
If you want to work permanently with bitcoin and 100% dependent on bitcoin earning without something else job so you must have to start trading in bitcoin because it is the only way in bitcoin through with you can earn unexpected amount in returns and in shortest period of time.

So just focus on trading and make your future bright. It must have in your mind that trading needs consecutive touch and techniques in respect of right decision in right time.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:56:54 AM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

first you have to invest in bit coin and keep it hold 1 year to 5 years then you get profit. so investing money in bit coin is good. few people saving their money in the bank it is safe but not much profitable so you have to invest your money in bit coin and keep it hold few years. after withdraw from your wallet then you getting good profit.bit coin we have to buy and sell it is also giving to us profit.
Investing In banks doesn’t give enough revenue but as in bitcoin one is able to use his money at any time and profit is also increasing day by day and hos is the best thing and one wants to achieve big he must have to invest into the bitcoins because this coin has potential to give profit and holding is the best option and this gives more than expectation and this is best lane that leads to the millionaire avenue.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

you can invest your btc into ico project, this is not long term but about the certainty of getting btc. in the world of cryptocurrency I think not just trading is still a lot you can understand through this forum. good luck guys
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

Thanks

this is the easy way, if you do not have the capital to play bitcoin you can follow the campaign program in this forum, campaign program usually campaign ICO, from there if ICO succeed then you will get bitcoin for your capital sell and buy bitcoin.
I am in favor of joining signature campaigns because this method is easier, simple and free of cost as compare to other methods. Buying BTC or any altcoin during decline can also do some work but if we will not have any money then we cannot buy the dips even, if it is only bitcoin that we are considering here. If we see the last dump minimum price of a bitcoin, it was somewhere around 3k dollars and that is a huge amount.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

Thanks

this is the easy way, if you do not have the capital to play bitcoin you can follow the campaign program in this forum, campaign program usually campaign ICO, from there if ICO succeed then you will get bitcoin for your capital sell and buy bitcoin.
I am in favor of joining signature campaigns because this method is easier, simple and free of cost as compare to other methods. Buying BTC or any altcoin during decline can also do some work but if we will not have any money then we cannot buy the dips even, if it is only bitcoin that we are considering here. If we see the last dump minimum price of a bitcoin, it was somewhere around 3k dollars and that is a huge amount.

Well it's quite easier to do this buy low sell high concept with bitcoin compared to alts since bitcoin is quite established already and you're sure that after a dip, surely there will be a bounce back. Bitcoin dips for a few days so that gives people opportunity to buy. The challenge is how to avoid panic selling. If you're already able to control that, then profit would be quitr easy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

Thanks

For me, we can make money with bitcoins by simply holding it for a long time then after two to three years you will be amazed that you are now getting rich.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:31:47 PM

Buy as much bitcoin as possible and we'll find that the money value chart will continue to rise, look at the fact that many people are successful and rich because of bitcoin.

have much capital money, and then buy much bitcoin not guaranted can get much profit
you must have trading skill if you want succes

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mRasika

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

trading alts Are Very Important.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:55:30 PM

It's not that important. While there are many ways to earn Bitcoin beside trading such as investing. However, trading is a common way to earn money that you can earn more than 200% depends with the coin you choose, just make sure to invest what you can afford to lose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:09:43 PM

It's not that important. While there are many ways to earn Bitcoin beside trading such as investing. However, trading is a common way to earn money that you can earn more than 200% depends with the coin you choose, just make sure to invest what you can afford to lose.
if you know the drill inside trading alts then you can earn from that but if you are just a newbie its also a risk for investing your money otherwise
just keep holding your bitcoin and wait for some time and sell it when you feel that you are satisfied with your earnings that simple to earn and make
money with btc.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

There are many ways it totally depends on you which method you prefer. Signature campaigns, gambling, faucets, there are some games too and also trading choose one according to your convenience. I would say avoid faucets cause they consume a lot of time and the pay is low. I prefer signature campaigns, totally depends on you which method you use. Gambling is high risk but pays high too if you have a good experience.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

There are many ways it totally depends on you which method you prefer. Signature campaigns, gambling, faucets, there are some games too and also trading choose one according to your convenience. I would say avoid faucets cause they consume a lot of time and the pay is low. I prefer signature campaigns, totally depends on you which method you use. Gambling is high risk but pays high too if you have a good experience.

No experience will help you in making money in gambling as it will always depend only on luck and faucets is surely an waste of time and we should find the most reliable ways of earning money and that is possible only with signature campaign and trading which will give you regular income depending on your skills and efforts you put into it.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:48:28 PM

Honestly, at the moment I can not make money from bitcoin because my bitcoin account is still newbie. As far as I know from my friend whose bitcoin level is high, he makes money from bitcoin by joining signatures or other advertising companies and can also sell bitcoin accounts. We know by now that bitcoin is currently very popular. Because the price of bitcoin high enough to attract attention of everyone is tempted by bitcoin prices greater than local prices.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:54:20 PM

if you know the drill inside trading alts then you can earn from that but if you are just a newbie its also a risk for investing your money otherwise
just keep holding your bitcoin and wait for some time and sell it when you feel that you are satisfied with your earnings that simple to earn and make
money with btc.
Hmm... just hold Bitcoin and wait the price of Bitcoin increase, it is not the way for smart investor. You have to remember do that just make you become a speculator and depend on the price of Bitcoin can up or down, you have not any target or cut loss to keep safe your capital.
Isabella09

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:58:50 PM

Currently btc is the best selection for investment. If you want to earn money with your btc, then i have one tips, just collect money from friends who like to enter into bitcoin and purchase some btc for them with their money and keep it in your account for them and if they want to withdraw the bitcoin then sell it and keep some commission and give them the rest amount. If you like it then use it. if you don't like it then let it go.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:15:21 PM

Neither I am a risk taker nor I have any knowledge about trading so whatever bitcoins I get either from buying or by earning I try to save as much as possible for future as I am very much sure that only by holding I can make good money by selling my coins when price will go much higher in future.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

No experience will help you in making money in gambling as it will always depend only on luck and faucets is surely an waste of time and we should find the most reliable ways of earning money and that is possible only with signature campaign and trading which will give you regular income depending on your skills and efforts you put into it.

Yes correct .Gambling is fully based on the risk taking.If you inverse in gambling means,it's based on your luck some time and if the back luck impact means,you will lose all the investment .Instead of gambling you can work in a signature campaign to earn some bitcoin and hold that and wait for the price to reach the peak .If so,you can get more dollar than a current price.If you do trading and mining means,you bitcoin holding will be double and you will rich soon with the help of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ferris419

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:54:43 PM

I want stable income in bitcoins that can add value to my income and that I see only in signature campaign so without taking any risk I am depending only on signature campaign to earn bitcoins and sometimes I invest few of those earnings in cheap altcoins to grow my bitcoins faster.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

Yes correct .Gambling is fully based on the risk taking.If you inverse in gambling means,it's based on your luck some time and if the back luck impact means,you will lose all the investment .Instead of gambling you can work in a signature campaign to earn some bitcoin and hold that and wait for the price to reach the peak .If so,you can get more dollar than a current price.If you do trading and mining means,you bitcoin holding will be double and you will rich soon with the help of bitcoin.
That is a fact that gambling is one of the most risky way of making money, but i think if a person want to make a little safe money then trading is the best way of making money, in fact trading is a little safe way of making money as compare to gambling. From trading no doubt that one can make a lot of money in a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: