Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money only with BTC  (Read 7743 times)
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

There are several options to be able to earn a lot of money just with BTC. you can invest your money in BTC but it takes time to be able to benefit from it because every time the price is changing.
and you can trade altcoin where you can buy it cheaply and you can sell it when it is expensive. many people have already done that and many of them have good profit
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:30:54 PM

usually I just wait for news for bitcoin trading, because the news about bitcoin greatly affects the increase and decrease. like about the news baned bitcoin in china. because we can benefit from the news. that's my opinion.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:49:06 AM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

Holding, trading, signature campaigns and faucets are I think examples regarding sources of Bitcoins. I am into holding Bitcoins and also I did faucet hunting but what is more profitable for me these days is the signature campaign since I only have to invest my time on it and is safer to me next to holding. I am holding Bitcoins before but came to an end when I converted all into fiat money and withdraw due to an emergency. I have nothing left on my wallet now and has to start over again. For now I am not earning Bitcoins since I am into an altcoin campaign but still planning to  convert all given tokens into Bitcoin and then into fiat money I had no choice but withdraw. I badly need it because of the frequent typhoon passing in my region.
Signature campaigns is an initial stage of this trading so it an easy way of earning where there is no capital is required only your presence and time management are crucial for it, it is a best way of earning for those poor people who don’t have such amount to invest for short time or long time, participation in signature campaigns also give you the opportunity to invest some portion of your income it investment. 

semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:04:32 AM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

you can make or get bitcoin by following the campaign program in this forum, usually they pay with bitcoin or with token in campaign. you can get capital from the campaign, do not miss the chance to get bitcoin for trading capital.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:10 AM

There are many ways to make money with bitcoins by joining signature campaign, mining and trading and investment and your income will depend on the skills that you hold and what efforts you make in earning bitcoins and if you can work on multiple things then you will be generating very high income from bitcoins.
Yes i agree with you bro, there's so many way on how to earn bitcoin especially through participate on signature campaign and also bounty campaign or if they have Twitter or Facebook he/she can also start join social media campaign. And like what you said it's all depend on your effort and time that you gave in bitcoin.

Hello sir, How can I join Signature Campaign.? What Do I need to do?
It's simple bro, because your rank is still a Newbie first you need to do is rank up your account at least Jr. Member and up before you start participate or join any campaign.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:03:05 AM

there are several ways like Investing, Trading and Selling your Service for Bitcoin etc. But the best way is investing in Bitcoin and ICOs.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:15:38 AM

The fastest way to make money only with bitcoin is that trading but this requires skills so if you don't have that you better study trading first. The next option you have is to be part of this forum and join signature campaign this is not going to be a fast journey since you have to make your account rank up first and you have to follow the forum rules. Third is if you have other skills that you can offer like web designing, making bbcodes, translating then you can also do that here.

newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

I use it to trade that is how I make money from it, although there are many risks but this can be a good way to make a profit.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:45:41 AM

I think most of them just hold their BTC, keeping it till the value skyrocket for an easy profit but there are others who are not satisfied with just holding, they invest as well when the value dumps down for an additional profit. If you want you can try trading, though it requires knowledge, skills and luck because it's quite risky.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

Thanks

This is possible, however, the potential income is too small and you will need to spend a lot of time watching over bitcoin price. This is good, but, it's not that profitable, compared when you hold your bitcoin for a long time.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:35:17 AM

The most profitable strategy to earn money solely with BTC was to buy at dip and HODL. If you we're looking back on the Bitcoin history, you may clearly notice the difference of Bitcoin value every year.

Daily trading was difficult to handle as I could see. You need most of your time to monitor the price and need strong analysis before selling.

Unlike holding your Bitcoin for a year or two, your profit may reach 300 to 700 percent.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:46:28 AM

Thanks

how easy and simple you can make bitcoin and get bitcoin for your trading capital by following the campaign program in this forum, they will pay you with bitcoin or tokens that are used for campaign.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JOSE2014

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

Thanks

how easy and simple you can make bitcoin and get bitcoin for your trading capital by following the campaign program in this forum, they will pay you with bitcoin or tokens that are used for campaign.

You need to money. save the bitcoin and check the prices information then you will transverse the bitcoin for the bitcoin buyer. It will give the money for the bitcoin rate. So it will use to change the bitcoin for money. You will know the how to change the bitcoin and how to handle . It simple to work you will understand. You will chge the bitcoin gold now it will give to you for the information. So check your mail. It will give mention it.   
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:07:02 AM

To make money with btc you need to have some reasonable coin in your wallet one to attract interest and also to be able  to trade with.
Or you partake in signature campaign in this great forum.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:08:18 AM

Thanks

If you really want to make money with bitcoin, just hold your bitcoins in your wallet for a long long time and then you will see after three to four years in time that your bitcoins there are so very high in value and price. For me it is the safest thing to do.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

Thanks

If you really want to make money with bitcoin, just hold your bitcoins in your wallet for a long long time and then you will see after three to four years in time that your bitcoins there are so very high in value and price. For me it is the safest thing to do.

The thing here is how will you get that number of bitcoins. Bitcoin is expensive now and buying one can't ensure you a good profit. Earning them in Signature Campaigns is good but you will be needing a lot of time so you can save number of them for a long time to hold. The disadvantage of holding is that if you want it to give you a huge amount of profit, you better hold a good number of bitcoin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:48:47 AM

Thanks

Without touching altcoins, do you mean no trading? Thats a bit hard because trading is one of the best ways of earning or doubling or even earning way bigger than what you are expecting. But if you dont like that, you can just hold your bitcoin, you won't do anything but keep it in your wallet and let it give you the profit that you want.
Altcoins sure can be shitty most times due to their large dumps and you just have to know how to play smart with them so you don’t get burnt.

I understand when people are talking about just deeping your hands in altcoins and you can decide to not go the BTC-ALT way and just do some BTC-USDT or ETH-USDT directly or some other altcoins - USDT as the case may be. I always feel safer trading myself this way than trading the first method.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:12:49 PM

Hold, man, hold. The way Bitcoin is moving now if you're trading you're more likely to miss the moves. The next option that will earn you some more coin while you're holding is to keep your coin (or some of it) with an online wallet that pays you interest. There are only a few that offer a realistic amount of interest for your coin on balance.

If you want to know more, PM me.

Did you own Bitcoin on August 1st?
If you want large money and by simple way. Join in a signature campaign in this forum and make a quality posts that is required by that particular campaign.
trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

The safest way: Invest a amount "you do not need" and arrange alternative ways to earn btc, for example, campaigns for increase your investment.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

Thanks

there are some things you can do to make money from Bitcoin not by holding it and then sold at high prices,

with Mining, faucet, and Signature campaign that pay with Bitcoin ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: