Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money only with BTC  (Read 7743 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:25:23 AM

altcoin trading is also good, but we have to speculate a good first coin for the price in the future. Should not just sell altcoin alone because I think the investment is also good. It's good we follow the signature promotion to increase knowledge and additional income as savings.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

Hold, man, hold. The way Bitcoin is moving now if you're trading you're more likely to miss the moves. The next option that will earn you some more coin while you're holding is to keep your coin (or some of it) with an online wallet that pays you interest. There are only a few that offer a realistic amount of interest for your coin on balance.

If you want to know more, PM me.

Did you own Bitcoin on August 1st?
If you want large money and by simple way. Join in a signature campaign in this forum and make a quality posts that is required by that particular campaign.
In my opinion there are different ways to make money with bitcoin. The better way is this bitcoin signature campaign because this campaign is without any investment and joining is totally free. Gambling is also the way to earn but also risky because you may lose your earnings and the one most authentic way is investment in bitcoin. But some bitcoin and wait for the price to rise.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:52:58 PM

The best way you can make money with BTC is by just buying BTC directly and holding it for the long term as it is the best store of value that is available today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

There are lot of things to do in order to earn bitcoins. One I did was joining signature campaign here in the forum. Although I earn few but I am contented because Aside from earning bitcoins here I have learned to have good english communication. I join also social media campaign that earn bitcoins instantly. All of these things I did was really a great one for me.
Rudy_Third27

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

I think how to make money using bitcoin is very easy we can invest, trading and bitcoin mining. There is one of my friends who make money with bitcoin he produce by way of trading. Maybe someone who makes money in a slightly different way.
My example is I do not use the way of trading, my way just by using posts that I know according to the title specified by bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:24:10 PM

yeah you can trading right now, trading altcoin or cryptos is very high risk, but if yu can handle it you can get a high gain. if you want to start trading in low risk yu can trading bitcoin with USD or your local currencies

crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

If you're not into long term investment with bitcoin. then you shall try to speculate when the price will went up and went down. go trying short term trading. it is tiring, but the result is still visible  Smiley goodluck pal

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.

This is the way to make some good amounts of bitcoin indeed, holding bitcoin will give you more money for your held bitcoin but it will not give you more bitcoin, I am not with air drops but I love the altcoins since they can give you good amounts of bitcoin, trading is the best option to get bitcoin and make some good money online, the only thing is trading can be dangerous if you are not experienced.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

The safest way: Invest a amount "you do not need" and arrange alternative ways to earn btc, for example, campaigns for increase your investment.
If you have money to invest in bitcoin then there is no other way better than investment in bitcoin because due to investment in bitcoin you will do exactly nothing just waiting and when the price of bitcoin will rise then your money will also go up and you will earn a lot of money by just investing in bitcoin. To earn money from signature campaign you will have to wait for a long time which is not so ways.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:06:40 PM

there are several ways that is, one with mining or with a post in this forum or can search using refferal on blogs that already provide
Earning some bitcoins or making money via investment of bitcoin totally depends on how smart you can be.

Not everyone is and most people rather than sitting down on the table to study, find out how they can, they just keep gambling everything until they have ended up wasting their precious time.

It is not an easy task as the way people always paint it. If you want to make some money whether in this world of bitcoin or in real life, you have to find those things you can do and work hard which is why we have the services and bounty campaign threads, and for those who have some specially skills, you can find ways to fit in for other related jobs on the forum or freelance site. Make google your best friend.
Yes I agree with you there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin such as trading, mining, investment and all of them are very useful for earning because bitcoin is totally safe and sound for earning and it has change a life of thousands of people around the world even countries are going to accept bitcoin and in some countries bitcoin is already legal for earning.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
VeroBTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:17:54 PM

you can trading to make money. but first you need money to make bitcoin Grin
not only bitcoin, altcoin can make money too. and i earn money from altcoin until now.
and many ways to do to get money from bitcoin. join signature campaign is on of other ways
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.
Actually, by just holding bitcoin will help you to make more money. However, if you want to make more money with bitcoin you must do trading and we all know that it is the best sources of income and bitcoin. Lastly, if you have a lot of bitcoin you can really make more money.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:54:35 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

Holding, trading, signature campaigns and faucets are I think examples regarding sources of Bitcoins. I am into holding Bitcoins and also I did faucet hunting but what is more profitable for me these days is the signature campaign since I only have to invest my time on it and is safer to me next to holding. I am holding Bitcoins before but came to an end when I converted all into fiat money and withdraw due to an emergency. I have nothing left on my wallet now and has to start over again. For now I am not earning Bitcoins since I am into an altcoin campaign but still planning to  convert all given tokens into Bitcoin and then into fiat money I had no choice but withdraw. I badly need it because of the frequent typhoon passing in my region.
Signature campaigns is an initial stage of this trading so it an easy way of earning where there is no capital is required only your presence and time management are crucial for it, it is a best way of earning for those poor people who don’t have such amount to invest for short time or long time, participation in signature campaigns also give you the opportunity to invest some portion of your income it investment. 

Participation in signature campaigns is the best way of earning for poor one where there is no need of your investment of your capital further more trading ,mining as well some time holding bit coin are the ways of earning bit coin.
M05J

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:58:05 PM

Explore altcoins, and learn how to trade.

Know when to sell and buy the coins.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Thanks

There are 2 ways that i know of earning bitcoins without touching atlcoins is 1st you should buy some amount of bitcoin and hold it , the market will rise eventually and 2nd you should first become junior member and search for campaigns who do payments in bitcoins.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:07:15 PM

The safest way: Invest a amount "you do not need" and arrange alternative ways to earn btc, for example, campaigns for increase your investment.
If you have money to invest in bitcoin then there is no other way better than investment in bitcoin because due to investment in bitcoin you will do exactly nothing just waiting and when the price of bitcoin will rise then your money will also go up and you will earn a lot of money by just investing in bitcoin. To earn money from signature campaign you will have to wait for a long time which is not so ways.
Yeah for sure because it is the best source for the bitcoin to increasing more and more. So buy the more bitcoin and get in the bitcoin to buy more I hold the bitcoin currency as much as you are being so concerned, the bitcoin is the way to increase your money and this the best source to have the bright future and you will not be worry about the lose so get in the bitcoin investment and you will earn more and more.

ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

Buy bitcoin and sell it when the price go up. repeat this, but it can give you big profit only if you have lots of capital.
Trading like this is also really risk because you can lose a lot of money to, but when you win, you win a big profit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:59:59 PM

How to make money only with bitcoin is very difficult, you must have the skills if you want to do it. But you can try to earn tokens from bounty campaigns in this forum, that way you can earn money from bitcoin but it takes a long time. You can start investing if you have a lot of money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:31:51 PM

How to make money only with bitcoin is very difficult, you must have the skills if you want to do it. But you can try to earn tokens from bounty campaigns in this forum, that way you can earn money from bitcoin but it takes a long time. You can start investing if you have a lot of money.
Yes you're right mate,. that's what i have done this time it is true that its not easy to make money out of Bitcoin because in bounty campaigns alone
it needs a high rank to earn greater amount of tokens and if you have receive a token already then the next difficulties is the trading
there is many ways of earning bitcoin to make it a real money but the fact is it needs time, patience and dedication to make it happen.

orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:41:58 PM

Thanks

Strangely if someone talks about this, most people use bitcoin, then buy altcoin to make a profit, if they do not use altcoin, I think they will make the deal between bitcoin and USDT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: