Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money only with BTC  (Read 7738 times)
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:11:00 AM

There are some ways on making money through bitcoin, in this forum there are signature and tweeter campaigns that you can participate with. You can earn some bitcoin through this campaigns without any investment, you just need to follow there roles to be paid well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:09:00 AM

If you are a skilled sports bettor or poker player, you can use bitcoin to make money comfortable from home with online betting or gambling sites. If your deposits are instantly converted to fiat money, then you will also not lose anything if bitcoin price drops for several $ thousands.

Playing you bitcoin with any gambling games doesn't make your money grow but only creates debt. Holding it btc  and buying altcoins are the possible way to make it happen.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:44 AM

Hold, man, hold. The way Bitcoin is moving now if you're trading you're more likely to miss the moves. The next option that will earn you some more coin while you're holding is to keep your coin (or some of it) with an online wallet that pays you interest. There are only a few that offer a realistic amount of interest for your coin on balance.

If you want to know more, PM me.

Did you own Bitcoin on August 1st?
Investing? Mining? Trading? There is so many ways of making money here in bitcoin. Just like me. I am joining in a signature campaign just to get tokens and to sell it when it was distributed to the members that is doing constructive posts to get stakes every week or even in the whole campaign. Holding some tokens teach me to have patience because theres a perfect time that the particular token value rises up.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

there is so many way to make earnings in BTC you can figure in mining apparatus, investing and trading is the another way to make earnings in bitcoin, you can also join signature campaign but you need to rank up first at least Jr. member.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:35:54 PM

Many ways we can use to get bitcoin. ie
1. follow the tranding
2. invest the bitcoin we already have
3. join signature campaign.
like me who more often follow signature campaigns more often because this is one of the most effective ways to get bitcoin and besides, we can gain a lot of knowledge from the campaign.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

Holding and trading are the most common options to make money with BTC. Also, some airdrops allow you to receive coins just because you have some BTC in your wallet.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:29:07 PM

In my point of view, there many things ways in making with only just bitcoin. First is through bitcointalk forum, when you have an account here at the forum, you have to level up your rank until it reaches qualified ranks for you to be able to join campaigns. Bitcointalk forum offers a lot of signature campaigns and social media campaigns such as Facebook, YouTube but mainly twitter campaigns. Through signature campaign, you have to wear a certain signature code provided from every thread. When you post, reply or comment to different thread here in the forum wearing this said signature, you will be paid in Bitcoin. Not just Bitcoin but also other cryptocurrency but I prefer Bitcoin. Another way to earn Bitcoin is to buy Bitcoin when its value gets low, keep or hold it until the time comes that its value is already higher, then sell it and then do the same process again. You can also offer service you know to other people and make Bitcoin as your payment method.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
drake05

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:09:16 PM

Make money with Bitcoin is the easiest and the hardest way . Because it's really easily for you to access to a project and send them the payment but it's really hard for you to spot them are legal or scam because most of projects are anonymous.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:47:24 PM

High trust have been given to bitcoin though there are also very good altcoins in the market. Actually in bounty campaigns there are high earning bounty campaigns in altcoins. You just have to wait for 2-3 months before you can hold your earned coins.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:45 PM

There are several options to be able to earn a lot of money just with BTC. .First one is doing bounty campaign which pays in bitcoin and there is also some airdrop which pays in bitcoin . Second method is selling your products through bitcoin. And the last option i know, which is earning more alt coins and exchange them with bitcoins.

And also you can invest your money in BTC but it takes time to be able to benefit from it because every time the price is changing. And trading is also best option to earn money with Btc but you have to be experienced in this field .
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

You just have to start with trading, because with trading then earn money through bitcoin is very easy to happen.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:06:08 AM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

for me what i know is just to post everyday and answer the question for the right time and you will do this everyday then you can make money with bitcoin..just wait for the price is right.
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

I believe with bitcoin can we get some money. By following a few Bounty or trade. And I'm sure everyone would love to follow the investment opportunities in the bitcoin. When the price of the new tokens appear cheap we purchased and we will sell it back to the expensive price. I love it.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Bitcoin is a very good platform for earning money and become financially strong enough and become rich. This is all because bitcoin offers many ways to earn money and get started. Firstly one can start earning money by bitcoin mining. Second one can start trading bitcoin to earn money. Then one can also lend bitcoin as a loan and can earn money on the return. One can also get enrolled in a signature campaign where he or she has to post on relevant topics and then they are equally paid according to the quality of their post. Bitcoin gambling is also a thing where one can gamble the bitcoins and earn lots of money. But as it is gambling it’s a very risky job.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

Just hold your bitcoin of you really want to earn more and make more money with bitcoin. Try also trade different alts,  there you can make your bitcoin grow and if the price hit to the moon the more you make money with it.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

You can buy, and then hold it until you feel like it. By doing so, you will be able to gain profit once the price increases. Another way is by doing bitcoin-related jobs, and trading. There are many ways so try to explore it by yourself not just to earn bitcoin, also to gain knowledge and experience.

yapengW

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

The best way to make fast and huge profit with your BTC is to get into a miner investment program and with this you will be able to make upto 2btc in 48hrs when you are connected to miner's network, to get on this, you can send an email to ipv4technicals @ gmail . com he will fix you up with a miner.
step2018

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

There are two main ways of making money with cryptocurrencies: mining and trading. Both of them require research and experience. In terms of mining, the user should choose a hardware that suits to his budget, to the coin requirements he/she wants to mine, the electricity costs, etc. If those numbers are not researched and calculated, mining will be ineffective. As of trading, it is like investing in perspective coins and waiting for their prices to grow. Again, detailed research is required here on the perspective coins to invest in 2018 (for example).

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

You can just hold bitcoin now.Because if you can store 3BTC now, I can assure you that you will be able to double your money within a year.BTC price is now 6400$ and experts are saying BTC price will hit $10000 in next year.So it's a good opportunity for all of us to increase money without doing anything.Also you can earn BTC easily by joining signature or Twitter campaign.You just need to do quality posts  with a High rank position.

Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin using bitcoin only is through holding bitcoin. Buy low then sell high and repeat. This is simple.yet not that easy. You can also start mining although it is not easy to mine without using super computers. Another is to work for jobs that pays bitcoin like joining signature campaigns that pays weekly in a considerable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: