Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money only with BTC  (Read 7739 times)
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

The easiest way to get money from your bitcoin investment is to hold it for a while and sell it once the price rise way more than you purchase it, you can join online campaigns too and if you have skill then try trading. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

I usually hold btc though price is currently high I know for sure I can earned profit on btc. I save it for a long term investment. This is the only way for now I can earn btc is to save it.

Well said,  in my part i buy good amounts of btc earn hold and make some monitoring. After this if btc doin amazing then i sell.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

If you do not want to hold it in the long term and just want to build on bitcoin, I think you should have special skills that can be your source of income in bitcoin by selling your skills to get bitcoin, or you can participate in campaigns that pay in bitcoin, that way you will only get bitcoin and not have to hold it for long term.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

You can trade it ,, just by buying when the price goes down and selling when the price goes up .. But if you trade then you should know a lot about bitcoin price predictions ,, because we know at the moment bitcoin prices are very unstable. And that should be a profit for traders..
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

It is completely easy.You can buy bitcoins and just hold it..!!
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

There are many ways to make money with bitcoins by joining signature campaign, mining and trading and investment and your income will depend on the skills that you hold and what efforts you make in earning bitcoins and if you can work on multiple things then you will be generating very high income from bitcoins.
generatorhd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Firstly I want to suggest you a very easy way,  to make  money only with BTC, is long hold your bitcoin. Besides
you Can Trade with bitcoin, investment in bitcoin, gambling also can possible way to money only with BTC and so on...  Wink
sometimes some people cant hold bitcoins as they might need it as second source of income.
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

I am the opposite right now, lol. Messing with alts, not touching bitcoin yet, but I`m planning to mess with bitcoin also in a future.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

Firstly I want to suggest you a very easy way,  to make  money only with BTC, is long hold your bitcoin. Besides
you Can Trade with bitcoin, investment in bitcoin, gambling also can possible way to money only with BTC and so on...  Wink
sometimes some people cant hold bitcoins as they might need it as second source of income.
That is the sad truth, I admit that sometimes although I want to have bitcoin to stay and hold in my wallet, but time was coming when my family needs most and I can't help but to help them with the financial needs, for sure almost all of us are just like that. But still I am not giving up and still saving for my future.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

If you have savings there are only 2 ways
1 investing
2 trading (mostly short term speculations)

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

If you want to focus on bitcoins then the only thing you can do is trading in the market in order to earn profit monthly or daily while holding different coins will still not make you earn more profit because they have different potential in the market.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

Thanks

you can start it by selling your house and buy Bitcoin mining equipment, lol, just kidding...
but this is just a suggestion if at this time you still have no capital to start just get Bitcoin and do not deal with Altcoin...

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Thanks

Join in signature campaign here in this forum if you want short term earning of bitcoins. It is the easy way to earn bitcoin and it is guaranteed that you will really get bitcoins if you post in this forum. If you can't really wait then join the signature campaign now.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

Thanks

if you are trading without buying altcoin. chances are you lost and and profit are the sam , because you will not always buy at the right price. there must be times when you buy when the price is ready to go down quickly. the more efficient is to collaborate with the top volume altcoin and if the calculation between 1 exchange with 1 exchange will provide more value. so trading is not just passive. remember. potential loss and loss are always there. be wise.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.
Yes thats true, in ny experience , I have been having Bitcoin as mybown profit in the campaigns that I am being involve and with the exchange to the service that I made I have gain Bitcoins, but personally I dont to stick with just campaigns I want to learn how to investments works and I want to know how to mine.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

Well, if you must stick only with BTC and make money with it in the short term, then you may want to consider margin trading (longing and shorting of btc positions based on TA and FA). With that u can increase the unit of bitcoin you have if you are right most of the time with your predictions, however, you stand a chance to lose all your BTC to liquidation if things go the opposite direction of your prediction. Though, tight stop losses and all those kind of stuff could be of help to prevent liquidation.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.

Thats right, work, earn and save three essential things for to be successful here and usually at the first part we have already in trouble,  and I personally I cannot help myself to spend some of my earnibg just to fulfill myself, well thats not a big issue since you just wanted to treat yourself after so many effor tthat you have been.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

well in order for you to have more btc while having it is only by trading it in some platforms like bitmex bitfinex and other platform offering bitcoin trading you can do some margin trading there by forming a contract selecting the leverage that will suit your style and skills then you find good entry for your contracts then when it is accepted chances in bitcoins price will determine your profit and loss. You can earn a lot in this by practicing more and studying more in understanding Indicators and patterns that might repeat as the trend goes and by watching news regarding crypto currencies a strong news might give bitcoin an increase in price while a strong fud might decrease its price you can take advantage of such things like this and profit.

felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

Some people here are most likely join in bounty campaign because they think it is quite risky than investing and trading. But others said that thru investing and trading is the best way to earn bitcoin. For me both of them are correct we could really earn more cryptocurrency by participating in a bounty campaigns and through investing and trading. If we are wisely thinker we can earn more profits by holding bitcoin for a long period of time.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

If we just rely on price increases of course this is difficult, it takes extra patience because bitcoin prices are very volatile, and I recommend to trade or invest on ICO so that money increases drastically.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: