Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like another crash is coming!!  (Read 4020 times)
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:05:26 AM

By the looks of things with bitcoin sky rocketing, this looks familiar!! Another crash is imenent, taking the alt-coins down with it hard!!  Anybody seeing the same pattern here we seen in June of this year!!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:58:47 AM

Yea, looks familiar. I hope BTC stoped and don't fall. Then money will go to alts.
kolap

Activity: 301

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:09:33 AM

Nope it is pretty much still in the bull. We should see BTC at $5000 milestone mark sometime this month, but my guessing is probably this week.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:12:22 AM

By the looks of things with bitcoin sky rocketing, this looks familiar!! Another crash is imenent, taking the alt-coins down with it hard!!  Anybody seeing the same pattern here we seen in June of this year!!?

Yes, I also feel the same way as before, they rise rapidly and eventually fall. In this case Bitcoin is the most vulnerable.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

here is what usually happens:
- bitcoin goes up > altcoins get dumped
- bitcoin dumps > altcoins get dumped harder
- bitcoin stays stable > altcoins get pumped

you should hope for the third option to happen. and the reason for it is very simple, in both first 2 options traders are always in bitcoin market either picking up cheap coins or making profit or shorting,...

but when option #3 happens, they look for an alternative way of making money. and that would be altcoin market and the pumps in it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:20:54 AM

Nope it is pretty much still in the bull. We should see BTC at $5000 milestone mark sometime this month, but my guessing is probably this week.

Still in the bull, yes, but it can go bearish in a snap of a finger.

I agree though that a crash is coming, as it has always been that way with bitcoin whereas if it grew too much in price in a short span of time it usually crashes hard. The only question is, how hard and how long? Our last crash from $3000 to $1800 only took around 10 days as well as the other huge dips, and we were immediately back to the bull market after that duration. I sure hope it wouldn't crash too hard though, hopefully a price support on the $3000 mark.

you should hope for the third option to happen. and the reason for it is very simple, in both first 2 options traders are always in bitcoin market either picking up cheap coins or making profit or shorting,...

but when option #3 happens, they look for an alternative way of making money. and that would be altcoin market and the pumps in it.

Everyone here is hoping for the #3 outcome. But hoping isn't gonna stop the crash from happening, as we had what? a 60% increase in only 15 days from $2700? You could see the price crash from a mile away.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:25:44 AM

I see green...Smiley Dont look REX Smiley

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:44:07 AM

The correction is necessary actually, I don't think it'll go back to the previous price but will hold for more than $3500. If it goes into the stable mood then it'll be a great thing for all the altcoins. Let's see how big dump it'll be this time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

Bitcoin and Altcoin will increase in few months coming. Altcoin price goes down when the bitcoin price increase rapidly, it is vice versa to balance the coins in the exchange or trader. So don't be panic when the price goes down because after a month it will recover its price.

validenp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

I don't see any crash coming. There is no potential bad news on the horizon. Bitcoin is not being pumped, there are no huge fomo's. It has self correction within the slow rise to its current level. You should watch the rise and falls within its slow rise to new heights. Best to look at a real time chart to see what I mean. Falls usually occur when a coin is being pushed hard with lots of buying and no selling. But when there is a steady rise above lots of buying and selling then you should feel safe. I am still new but I have bitten the bullet on many fomo's early on and usually don't panic when there is alot of red bars with the green bars in the slow climb to new heights.

Either way, if you are afraid, take some precautions. I took some profit and bought cheap silver. That way if there is a crash I hedged myself.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:24:27 AM

I don't see any crash coming. There is no potential bad news on the horizon. Bitcoin is not being pumped, there are no huge fomo's. It has self correction within the slow rise to its current level. You should watch the rise and falls within its slow rise to new heights. Best to look at a real time chart to see what I mean. Falls usually occur when a coin is being pushed hard with lots of buying and no selling. But when there is a steady rise above lots of buying and selling then you should feel safe. I am still new but I have bitten the bullet on many fomo's early on and usually don't panic when there is alot of red bars with the green bars in the slow climb to new heights.

Either way, if you are afraid, take some precautions. I took some profit and bought cheap silver. That way if there is a crash I hedged myself.

There doesn't need to be any bad news for bitcoin's price to crash. It simply just rose too fast in a short timespan. I'm not saying that it's guaranteed for huge crash soon, but it's more likely.

With all honesty, tell me. How is a 60% increase from $2700 to $4300 in only 10 to 15 days a "slow rise to new heights"? I don't see in any way how you call that a slow rise. Maybe you should take a look at the charts yourself, since I'm not sure if we're looking at the same graph. How do you even know or prove how there are no "huge fomo's" anyway?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

The healthier the market, any market, the more unpredictable it is. For sure the trend is bullish, from 1 cent to 4250$ in matters of less then 10 years is remarkably bullish. Of course the market will try to get rid of the traders that bought in at all times high, that's how it works.

In 2014 I realized that if I don't want to miss any BTC mooning, I need to hold, selling high and buying low in our case is almost impossible, BTC did not met a stable price as of now. It will only go up, with proper corrections of course.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

i dont think there will be another crash happen by this year... all I know is by this month BTC will increase more and reach till $5000 and that the real thing happen... dont worry about altcoin just hold on to them whales will not forget there siblings....
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:40:22 AM

Yea, looks familiar. I hope BTC stoped and don't fall. Then money will go to alts.
The same with me I hope bitcoin don't fall as many new investors will like to take profit at this new level of $4,300! From the looks of things this pattern keep on repeating itself and hope this is not going to be a serious clash. Let it be a little correction for another pump as I personally and if you study you will find out that fundamentally price should be going up for now but technically price is extremely overbought!
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

The #3 option is more reasonable and economical to all of us.
Hoping that will really happen, that is so just to all of us here, no more red to be seen in the exchanges.
But for the history it is rarely happen. The market doesnt go with what we want and things turned out differently.
Money Maker Shaker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

just keep on holding your bitcoins for long term and enjoy the profit that you will gain when bitcoin reaches $10,000-$50,000 in a year or so.

meanwhile only look for altcoins that are getting pumped, not those that have already been pumped, don't be a naive bagholder Wink

Shake it baby!
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:44:02 AM

it's happening again probably, history may repeat itself,

Hoping it won't crash too much. It definitely affect other coins.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

The correction is necessary actually, I don't think it'll go back to the previous price but will hold for more than $3500. If it goes into the stable mood then it'll be a great thing for all the altcoins. Let's see how big dump it'll be this time.

agree, hope it's a quick drop and then stabilizes between 3500-3800

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
kelnel

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:33:12 AM

Bitcoin seems to have started correction process. Ideal situation for alts is if BTC stabilizes and trades sideways around 4k for a while. Then alts will find space to grow.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

I personally don't believe we will have another crash that soon. At least not before it reaches 5k milestone. We better hope for it to stay stable for a while otherwise alt coins will eventually go down.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: