Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most exciting new altcoins?  (Read 10360 times)
anon4250158 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:24:17 AM

I'd like to hear from you altcoin experts what new projects and coins have the greatest potential for future success.  I'm looking to invest in some new stuff long-term in hopes of high ROI, but the altcoin announcement section is a real jumble.  So far, I'm looking at Karbon and Looq, but I'd like to hear other ideas.  What and why, basically (links to announcements are appreciated!).
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:42:01 PM

I think DNT (district0x) is pretty interesting concept. GOing to hold long on that one.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

DNT looks pretty decent, but we'll see.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

TenX, neo and district0x are the most exciting ones and they are increasing very fast now, if they will dump I will buy some.
Solutionbenedicts

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

Stratis (STRAT)  is currently one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap. This powerful Blockchain development platform has a unique feature - it offers the ability to code native decentralized apps in C#. It opens up a number of possibilities for developers.
tranqmorne

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

I was just thinking about this.. thank you for posting!
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:46:39 PM

I am hunting the EVEREX.. you should also consider to join them.. good concept of micro financing to support the under developed countries

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:48:05 AM

I know a lot of people won't like this, but I suggest ripple for long term. It is not a new project but this year have improved and expanded the project and are working to be used by every bank in the world to send funds. It is at or near a bottom, not a bad place to invest. It has a high supply in the billions so many say it won't go very high, but others believe it could be worth $1 one day, maybe next year.

Zencash, a new project forked from zclassic, still in development has the potential to be in the top anon coins, like zcash and monero. It has features better than monero. https://blog.zensystem.io/zencash-overview-for-investment-professionals/

Stratis, waves, both unique quality projects that have a ways to go. Even if they, aren't worth $1000 a coin I don't see them disappearing.

Civic, has 1 billion coins, but could easily be used by more than a billion people.

Quantum Resistance Ledger, elastic, golem, edgeless. All have potential. And of course bitcoin.
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:34:07 AM

The obvious new big coins
NEO - GAS - OMG - UBQ -  Qtum - TenX

Good long term holders
Stratis - BAT-STEEM - NEM - Waves -Lisk

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:51:44 AM

Neo - Xmn - Adx. They are all in good rank. But we must be more careful and clever in making decisions in order to get maximum results.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

If you are looking for a coin with plenty of privacy, Deeponion is the privacy and secure messaging option. Join the community and get free onions for your support and time.

kolap

Activity: 301

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

Blockpool and Ark

chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:28:31 AM

well if you are looking for investment for long term check NEM and WAVEs [but i think they are not new] also check Ripple also it is not new but it was expanding its project and upgrading there coin as of now. Good to start for new exciting XRP it is for long term also

duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

For me. Neo is the best altcoin at the present time because many investors watching NEO is the second bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and this would be great for those who have bought this altcoin as it has had very high prices in the time recently
PedroLinh

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:40:58 AM

With my new coin that nobody knows, I think the ADX is very potential we can buy right now
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
Mergesort

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:54:23 AM

0x just had it's ICO, it's still traded for very cheap as it's not on big exchanges yet! Whenever this hits bittrex it will moon.
snowpar

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:00:24 AM

I really like RISE, it's been forgotten about, only has a market cap of around $10M, currently only trades on Bittrex, but is on the move in terms of development.

Rise is building a development platform for decentralized distributed applications, smart contracts, and side-chain / token asset creation. Rise plans to increase the accessibility of the platform to developers by offering Software Development Kits, which support multiple programming languages: JavaScript, Python, C#, Ruby, and JAVA. Eventually, they plan to offer an interface with drag-and-drop building tools. (Think WordPress for blockchain development).

In addition to the development platform, Rise offers an incubator service for developers to help create blockchain projects. It's not easy to develop a new blockchain project as the talent pool is limited, but Rise plans to offer their expertise, advice, and funding to help.

I've got a summary up here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@snowpar/why-rise-will-raise-the-bar-for-decentralized-distributed-applications
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

My current list of favorites is as follows

1. byteballs - based on direct acrylic graphs, should rally now that the large airdrops to bitcoin holders that sell immediately are ending, future airdrops will be more beneficial to byte balls holders, the development team is focusing on merchant adoption and offering incentives

2. deeponion - viral marketing and growing mindshare, this will benefits from a rising tide that will lift privacy coins as the war on cash

3. spectre coin - low cap privacy coin integrated with TOR, good staking performance

4. xtrabytes - technology now in testnet, much lower market cap than other smart contact platforms (ETH, Lisk, Stratis) , new logo, new website and new white paper in development

5. 1337 - this has many similarities to DGB yet trades at 2 sats, see https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6hun7y/1337_coin_the_next_10_fold_earner_you_havent/ 

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

Adex has a successful ico like it just run only in two weeks because of the fast sold out ot tokens.
And just recently it pumping hard and continue increasing.
So i can say adex is one of the promising coin now. Have a good coin circulation and no wonder it will go to the moon sooner. And also its support is very strong.
acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:31:16 AM

neo is on the top now and it i predict it will go as high as 100$ next one or two months, also adex parnered with neo makes it more promising to invest in. tenx pay also has some big news to come so better invest your money in them for sure profits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: