Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most exciting new altcoins?  (Read 10360 times)
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:53:14 AM

Today, my best and most exciting altcoins are (not in particular order):
ONION, RAIN, IFLT, 808, SPRTS, JAPAN, SNOW, BITB, 1337, EMB, NEO, LSC, and OMG.
Nic_Wow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

Non Currencies:
1. Kyber Network (KNC)
2. Golem
3. Sia
4.Lisk
BrickCoin also seems to have a lot of potential but hasn’t had its ICO yet so too early to tell.

Currencies
1. Monero
2. Iota
3. Vertcoin
If you like coins more like NEO then I recommend BitBean.

Short Term Investment
1. ChainLink
2. Steem
3. NEO
4. OMG

Long Term Investment
1. Kyber Network (KNC)
2. Lisk
3. BrickCoin
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Most exciting altcoins for me are:

1.PRiVCY, 2.DeviantCoin, 3.NEO, 4.Komodo, 5.BeanCash, 6.DSTRA, 7.DeepOnion, 8.TRAW, 9.Reddcoin, 10.OmiseGo, 11.XGOX, 12.TokyoCoin, 13.VULCAN, 14.EndocoinV2, 15.EOS, 16.Bytecoin, 17.Zcash, 18.BitcoinCash, 19.Ontology, and 20.VIPSTARcoin.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

I think that in 2018, good coins are distributed platform coins. My friends participated in the FT platform and the CION platform. They all made a lot of money. In 2018, this is the competition between the platform and the blockchain.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

I'd like to hear from you altcoin experts what new projects and coins have the greatest potential for future success.  I'm looking to invest in some new stuff long-term in hopes of high ROI, but the altcoin announcement section is a real jumble.  So far, I'm looking at Karbon and Looq, but I'd like to hear other ideas.  What and why, basically (links to announcements are appreciated!).

If youre still looking for something to invest and gain,then try to check

Trade.io
Policypal

This two is best for long term investment since you are looking for altcoins that may give good profit
I am profiting now in just a month of holding but its not enough for me,maybe year or two for much bigger income
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

Altcoins, which are most appreciated in the money market, are always exciting. It's really fun to do buy-and-sell transactions, make money. It does not make any sense that the market is so bad this time.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

At the moment, the most exciting new altcoins are PirateChain (ARRR), Genesis (GENX), Haven Protocol (XHV), Stellite (XTL), Callisto Network (CLO), Bloc.Money (BLOC), BitTube (TUBE), Loki (LOKI), Italocoin (ITA), StakerToken (STR), and Electronero (ETNX).
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

In my opinion now the best project is Tomo. They are developing a new blockchain. Which have too many important things inside in it like masternodes etc. Also their ceo is from NEM and their investors are really strong guys.
Also they announced about their technology. They are trying to develope their platform with sharding. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Well, exactly, I'm also planning on buying new altcoins, buying the newly traded altcoin, and then it's time for the Bounty hunters to sell tokens at very cheap prices, which may sell at a lower price. ICO price is 50%, that is the opportunity for us to buy.

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

I'd like to hear from you altcoin experts what new projects and coins have the greatest potential for future success.  I'm looking to invest in some new stuff long-term in hopes of high ROI, but the altcoin announcement section is a real jumble.  So far, I'm looking at Karbon and Looq, but I'd like to hear other ideas.  What and why, basically (links to announcements are appreciated!).

For me now the most exciting new projects that we can put our money in is privcy, I mean it is not a very high profile coin at this point but i have a lot of faith in the coin to be able to do well in the long run. It is a privacy coin, with a good community behind the coin supporting its growth in every point, it is also listed on a good number of exchanges now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

QuarkChain's testnet is live now and they are planned to launch mainnet in Q4 2018-Q1 2019 with 20K TPS sharding POW-blockhain with EVM supported. I see QKC is the main ETH competitor now so the price will moon soon but DYOR.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:28:39 AM

It's 2019 now. I think, the most exciting altcoins out in the market are: Beam, Komodo, Binance, Tron, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Pirate (ARRR), ZelCash, Verus coin, X-Cash, BitTube, and Monero. Most of them are not new, but they are exciting.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:47:22 AM

The WPP project, which I wore on for a long time, can be considered for long term investment. Unfortunately, after being in good shape for a while, it has recently lost value.
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:44:31 PM

Personally, I'm following the VITE project now, a very promising project in my opinion, the developers are improving it and this month their ViteX exchange is due to start.

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:50:15 PM

NULS. Although they've been around for a bit and rank him on CMC. They just released their 2.0 which gives any developer regardless of programming language the opportunity to build a blockchain in under 10 minutes with their modules.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:58:22 PM

Until the market recovers I do not intend to pay attention to new altcoins.  I am completely satisfied with those that are already on the cryptocurrency market and show good results.  Even if today the Altcoin is in a bearish trend, you can still be guided by their historical indicators of past years.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:01:34 PM

Until the market recovers I do not intend to pay attention to new altcoins.  I am completely satisfied with those that are already on the cryptocurrency market and show good results.  Even if today the Altcoin is in a bearish trend, you can still be guided by their historical indicators of past years.

Well, there are new projects that gave a good x. And if you oreintirovatsya only on old projects, you can skip the new Bitcoin. Or that cryptocurrency will grow to such a level.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:16:49 PM

If the expert are sincere to you they would let you know that altcoin project new once for that matter don't live up to the standard. it's is fast becoming a dead end investing in them why don't you go for the recognised altcoins
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:16:14 PM

The WPP project, which I wore on for a long time, can be considered for long term investment. Unfortunately, after being in good shape for a while, it has recently lost value.

I like Ontology, although this is not a new project already. I also believe that Raven token will become one of the most popular altcoins. RAVEN token will be added to the Binance DEX listing already, and it is expected that the price of the coin will be running. Although it is pretty young, it has managed to gain a lot, showing all the time only positive rating.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:41:08 PM

Greetings there everyone. In my opinion, much depends on the particular solutions. Kinda while choosing one, we have to evaluate many criteria and only then we are able to choose the project that suits us

I share your thoughts. Talking about me, I always evaluate the team, the idea, the roadmap, the progress and the development. How does it work for you? Are there many ICOs or IEOs / tokens you follow these days?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: