Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RocketByte | SSD Web & VPS Hosting | Free SSL & DDoS Protection | SAVE 25% NOW <  (Read 1643 times)
AuroraHF (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:19:20 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:38:30 AM by AuroraHF

Ongoing Promotion: Use the code "25OFF" for a 25% recurring discount on Shared Hosting plans.

Terms of Services: Click Here
Acceptable Usage Policy: Click Here

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:06:05 AM

Live chat has been added to the website.  Grin

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:34:26 PM

Use code "25OFF" for a 25% discount on Shared Hosting Plans. This discount lasts a lifetime!

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:17:46 AM

Use code "25OFF" for a 25% discount on Shared Hosting Plans. This discount lasts a lifetime!

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

We're now accepting PayPal and Bitcoins for our services!

lmao
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:00:41 AM

For the shared hosting, which control panel do you use? Same question goes for VPSs. Where are the servers located in both cases, since there seems to be no mention of this in your post? The prices seem quite decent, I am only really concerned about why limit subdomains so significantly, since they share resources with the main domain that the hosting would be bought for. Furthermore, what technologies are available for the shared hosting and which PHP versions are available with switching, if any? Thanks for your time.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

For the shared hosting, which control panel do you use? Same question goes for VPSs. Where are the servers located in both cases, since there seems to be no mention of this in your post? The prices seem quite decent, I am only really concerned about why limit subdomains so significantly, since they share resources with the main domain that the hosting would be bought for. Furthermore, what technologies are available for the shared hosting and which PHP versions are available with switching, if any? Thanks for your time.

Hi.

We use cPanel for our Shared Hosting, and for VPSes, we use SolusVM. We're located in Carrier-1 Facility in Dallas, United States. If you would like more subdomains on your account after purchase, I'm glad to give you an unlimited amount on request! As for what technologies are available, we have 1-click installs, unlimited free SSLs, ionCube, site.pro website builder and more. PHP versions that are available are 5.2 to 5.6, and 7.0 and 7.1.

lmao
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:09:04 AM

Hi.

We use cPanel for our Shared Hosting, and for VPSes, we use SolusVM. We're located in Carrier-1 Facility in Dallas, United States. If you would like more subdomains on your account after purchase, I'm glad to give you an unlimited amount on request! As for what technologies are available, we have 1-click installs, unlimited free SSLs, ionCube, site.pro website builder and more. PHP versions that are available are 5.2 to 5.6, and 7.0 and 7.1.

Great to know, that should suit my requirements. I tried ordering, but when I pressed the "order now" button on your website it gave me a 404 page not found. The page in question is https://rocketbyte.net/whosting.html. Let me know when you have fixed this so I can continue ordering. Feel free to PM me as you did previously, your service looks good.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

Hi.

Great to know, that should suit my requirements. I tried ordering, but when I pressed the "order now" button on your website it gave me a 404 page not found. The page in question is https://rocketbyte.net/whosting.html. Let me know when you have fixed this so I can continue ordering. Feel free to PM me as you did previously, your service looks good.

I apologize for the poor linking issue. I have rectified the issue but you can also order directly from here:

Shared Hosting: https://www.rocketbyte.net/billing/cart.php?gid=1
Unmanaged VPS: https://www.rocketbyte.net/billing/cart.php?gid=2

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:40:45 AM

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

Our promotion has been extended for another week!

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

lmao
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

This link on your post to the terms of service is broken and leads to a 404. I also tried to find a link to your terms of service on your website but could not find any. Furthermore, the "About" page link on your website at the bottom of the page in the footer also seems to be broken. While it may not seem like that big of a deal, I cannot really order hosting of any kind without knowing first what the terms of service is. I also so no mention of your privacy policy, if you have one. Let me know if you fix these issues so I can compare services properly.

AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:38:14 AM

This link on your post to the terms of service is broken and leads to a 404. I also tried to find a link to your terms of service on your website but could not find any. Furthermore, the "About" page link on your website at the bottom of the page in the footer also seems to be broken. While it may not seem like that big of a deal, I cannot really order hosting of any kind without knowing first what the terms of service is. I also so no mention of your privacy policy, if you have one. Let me know if you fix these issues so I can compare services properly.

I apologize. If you take a look at our footer, you'll see our ToS + AUP.

TOS: https://www.rocketbyte.net/terms.html
AUP: https://www.rocketbyte.net/aup.html

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:21:45 AM

RocketByte invites all members to join us!

lmao
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

Sweet, thanks for the links. Lastly I seem to see no privacy policy. This does not really matter much to me as long as I can have some kind of assurance that my data and personal information will not be shared to or sold to any sort of third parties or any ad tracking or ad campaign services that may be related (or not) to you in some way. I would also like to know what happens to my data if I decide to stop using the account or preferably delete it when I am done using it. Spam is of course the last thing anyone needs. Thanks for the quick reply! I expect to be ordering relatively soon for one of my clients.

AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:03:45 PM

Sweet, thanks for the links. Lastly I seem to see no privacy policy. This does not really matter much to me as long as I can have some kind of assurance that my data and personal information will not be shared to or sold to any sort of third parties or any ad tracking or ad campaign services that may be related (or not) to you in some way. I would also like to know what happens to my data if I decide to stop using the account or preferably delete it when I am done using it. Spam is of course the last thing anyone needs. Thanks for the quick reply! I expect to be ordering relatively soon for one of my clients.

We do not sell or use your data for other marketing purposes. Once your account has been inactive, you can request for it to be deleted and we'll be happy to remove all information regarding you from our hard disk and our mind!

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

Use code "25OFF" for a 25% recurring discount on all shared hosting plans!

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:41:26 AM

Use code "25OFF" for a 25% recurring discount on all shared hosting plans!

lmao
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: