Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

I regret participating in bankera ico. I didn't know that the coins targeted at the exchange would be dumped after the ICO. They plan to dump coins to buy them at a cheap price after ICO.

For example, Bankera's capital is reduced when Bankera buys BNK at a price higher than ICO's. They cannot list BNK on other exchange to buy BNK cheaply and to increase its control. RUTA, vice president of Bankera, said they did not plan for dumping but I am 100 % sure that all of this was planned in advance.

I would say that we should not invest in ICO, which is targeted at the exchange. They already have a business plan that does not take any account of ICO investors.

Plan
1. Sell coin at high price
2. Dump coin
3. Buy coin at low price
4. Open exchange with coin to buy at low price

Spectrocoin cannot affordable to exchange BNK for a high price.

Our answer to you is the same from the other channels in which you have written:

If you have been following the project and reading our posts, you would know that our aim is not trading BNK. So no, we are not dumping, buying coins etc. People are free to sell/buy BNKs or not, and they are free to do it with the price they agree on by trading them on HitBTC.

It would be interesting to know from where you got the conclusion that "I am 100 % sure that all of this was planned in advance". Our exchange platform, for example, us under development taking into consideration the contributors feedback. You can already order a virtual card and we have plastic ones coming as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

Hi,

In my opinion, i think it's also a SCAM because of the following:

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/17/audit-of-the-bnk-smart-contract-security-over-speed/

- It does not mention the companies that have audited the source code

https://bankera.com/

- On the website mention is made of the development of a mobile application, there is no sign of it,  in thegithub code https://github.com/Bankera-token, the last movement is ~1 month ago

- There are also no Bankera offices, see for example the competition of Bankera that is Cashaa, they raised less than 20 million dollars and they do not stop moving, already having a physical office in London.

- Bankera, in addition to having generated more than 100 million dollars, has also won users on its spectrocoin.com platform (remember that BNK tokens were purchased on this platform forcibly.)

- There is also no movement of live events by Bankera

Our contract has already been launched - which is why there are no updates on GitHub, the audit process was done.

We cannot reveal the name of the private company who audited it (due to confidentiality agreements); but you can also see on that post that the token was audited on Solidified.

Our goal at the moment is not to open branches, but to develop our products and services. Our offices (like any other financial company) are not open for public visitation. If you want to arrange a visit, you must write to info@bankera.com, provide the necessary information and then wait for an answer from the management regarding it.

And our team is not focused on attending events at the moment, but on finalizing the products.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

kimyiz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 09:50:15 AM by kimyiz

I regret participating in bankera ico. I didn't know that the coins targeted at the exchange would be dumped after the ICO. They plan to dump coins to buy them at a cheap price after ICO.

For example, Bankera's capital is reduced when Bankera buys BNK at a price higher than ICO's. They cannot list BNK on other exchange to buy BNK cheaply and to increase its control. RUTA, vice president of Bankera, said they did not plan for dumping but I am 100 % sure that all of this was planned in advance.

I would say that we should not invest in ICO, which is targeted at the exchange. They already have a business plan that does not take any account of ICO investors.

Plan
1. Sell coin at high price
2. Dump coin
3. Buy coin at low price
4. Open exchange with coin to buy at low price

Spectrocoin cannot affordable to exchange BNK for a high price.

Our answer to you is the same from the other channels in which you have written:

If you have been following the project and reading our posts, you would know that our aim is not trading BNK. So no, we are not dumping, buying coins etc. People are free to sell/buy BNKs or not, and they are free to do it with the price they agree on by trading them on HitBTC.

It would be interesting to know from where you got the conclusion that "I am 100 % sure that all of this was planned in advance". Our exchange platform, for example, us under development taking into consideration the contributors feedback. You can already order a virtual card and we have plastic ones coming as well.
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

And for his master plan putting tokens on Shitbtc in time frame of 1 year he will receive Lamborgini URUS!
jakob20

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

Bankera team, prove us you are not a scam. Please tell us what you did with OUR 150 million USD you raised. Please tells us with some detail how that money was used. Am I asking too much?

Our MVP, SpectroCoin, has been in business for 5 years already. We have recently announce a partnership that will enable us to launch e-money services (such as IBANs), you can already order virtual cards and plastic ones are coming soon. For details on long-term plans and goals, you can check our blog posts as well.

Could you give instructions to acquire a virtual card? I'm very interested and I have a lot of BNK right now.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

Bankera is done:

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-former-huobi-cto-zhang-jian-launches-fcoin-gaining-investments-from-top-venture-capital-firms/

That is how the work it should be done! Grin
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

Bankera team, prove us you are not a scam. Please tell us what you did with OUR 150 million USD you raised. Please tells us with some detail how that money was used. Am I asking too much?

Our MVP, SpectroCoin, has been in business for 5 years already. We have recently announce a partnership that will enable us to launch e-money services (such as IBANs), you can already order virtual cards and plastic ones are coming soon. For details on long-term plans and goals, you can check our blog posts as well.

Could you give instructions to acquire a virtual card? I'm very interested and I have a lot of BNK right now.

Hello,

They are available through our MVP, SpectroCoin.com. You can contact the Support team on the live chat available on the website and they will guide you through the process.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

This Bankera team have kept every bit of the promises they made so far. First they promised the bankers coin which some claimed would not see the light of day yet, Banker is on the blockchain today. Again, they promised weekly sharing and distribution of a percemtage of trade profits to holders of the banker tokens and they've been faithful. They also promised the listing of the BNK on hitBTC in the second quarter of 2018 and they did just that. So, what exactly is scammy about the bankera project?  True, bankera isn't doing well on its debut on the exchange and it is not an exception. Moreover,  that is purely an urgly coincidence of bad market times and launch timing. And that doesn't mean that BNK won't do well on the exchange tomorrow. No doubt, many did expect to get rich quick with their Banker tokens and eventually sold at a loss at the dawn of BNK I'm certain they'll be disappointed.
cryptovipin

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

As it is written in the whitepaper, Bankera is an operational fork of SpectroCoin (Bankera is founded by SpectroCoin team). However, SpectroCoin was and is created to be a solution for cryptocurrencies: wallet, exchange etc, but to be successful we have developed a lot of bank-like features such as debit cards, IBANs (personalized international bank account numbers to be live soon).Reserving whitepaper french translation .
Please PM if needed .
Moris1987

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

This Bankera team have kept every bit of the promises they made so far. First they promised the bankers coin which some said would not sd he light of day yeu, Banker is on the blockchain today. Again, they promised weekly sharing and distribution of a percemtage of trade profits to holders of the banker tokens and they've been faithful. They also promised the listing of the BNK on hitBTC in the second quarter of 2018 and they did just that. So, what exactly is scammy about the bankera project?  True, bankera isn't doing well on its debut on the exchange and it is not an exception. Moreover,  that is purely an urgly coincidence of bad market times and launch timing. And that doesn't mean that BNK won't do well on the exchange tomorrow. No doubt, many did expect to get rich quick with their Banker tokens and eventually sold at a loss at the dawn of BNK I'm certain they'll be disappointed.

Seriously? We had money locked for 1 year. For what? To be listed on shitbtc and they could drop the coins? Where is so famouse exchange? O there will be delay. Maybe on year, maybe never. You should see bastards how are enjoying life with out money Grin

Spc has almost no volume so we are giting Shit out of spc. Look at Binance, Kyc. And for much less money they were able to make the product.
kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

So much peeps, so much FUD Grin Grin Grin
Cryptovibes

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

You might be JAILED for such unauthorized and FALSE information you talk. Currently you are slandering person, which is very weak to do. Why?
1. I use Spectrocoin (Real company with real product and very popular in Europe, Vytautas is CEO also) over 2 years. Accumulatoed over 40 000 EUROS and NEVER had an issue with it. I also have Spectrocoin cryptocurrency payment card. So It is not SCAM and never been, fully tested I and minimum 5 of my friend also. In fact - Spectorcoin is highly recommended by major numbe of it's users.
2. You are stupid enough, if you think Bankera is a scam, they Just got E-money License from Central Lithuanian BANK. So for this time Bankera is one of the most advanced project going on market. Also - they aquired A REAL F*CKING BANK with over 120 workers already (For source google yourself you moron, You do not deserved I give you links).
3. Get more into project and you will see it is one of the finest and highest quality project you will ever see. Oh, sorry, you don't do analysis. You do only talking and shit.
BrlTrader

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Have not you understood yet? These shit are scammers behind opportunities, first they cause the chaos so that the values go down absurdly, there they buy and get a lot more profits than the real investors who believe in the evolution of the project. It seems like they've never heard of it, try and buy it at this low value and make your profits too.

I already know that BNK is not a scam, everything that has been promised so far has been delivered, the final card will be with the Exchange itself, wait and see.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

You might be JAILED for such unauthorized and FALSE information you talk. Currently you are slandering person, which is very weak to do. Why?
1. I use Spectrocoin (Real company with real product and very popular in Europe, Vytautas is CEO also) over 2 years. Accumulatoed over 40 000 EUROS and NEVER had an issue with it. I also have Spectrocoin cryptocurrency payment card. So It is not SCAM and never been, fully tested I and minimum 5 of my friend also. In fact - Spectorcoin is highly recommended by major numbe of it's users.
2. You are stupid enough, if you think Bankera is a scam, they Just got E-money License from Central Lithuanian BANK. So for this time Bankera is one of the most advanced project going on market. Also - they aquired A REAL F*CKING BANK with over 120 workers already (For source google yourself you moron, You do not deserved I give you links).
3. Get more into project and you will see it is one of the finest and highest quality project you will ever see. Oh, sorry, you don't do analysis. You do only talking and shit.

People are actually hunting down those scamers. Lots of people participated and invest on this including some names which are better not to publish here. Spectrcoin is s... compared to Binance, Kucoin and Hupbi. They stole our money.
explotaexplotamiexplo

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

People are actually hunting down those scamers. Lots of people participated and invest on this including some names which are better not to publish here. Spectrcoin is s... compared to Binance, Kucoin and Hupbi. They stole our money.

Hi,

you are making serious accusations without proof, please provide evidence, otherwise you have no credibility.

Regarding Bankera, thank you for answering my questions, I hope this project is lasting and serious.

King regards,
Moris1987

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Hi,

you are making serious accusations without proof, please provide evidence, otherwise you have no credibility.

Regarding Bankera, thank you for answering my questions, I hope this project is lasting and serious.

King regards,

Don't make fool of us. 150 milions of investors money just gone away. And yes there will be serious sh... happen to them.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Do not feed the trolls. They went full retard  :-))
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

Don't make fool of us. 150 milions of investors money just gone away. And yes there will be serious sh... happen to them.

Please mind your language and what you say about people. If you want to say negative things, at least write things of which you have proof of; make it constructive. Offensive and vulgar content are only expressing your subjective opinion. They do not show or say anything about our business.
jakob20

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Hi,

King regards,

with you there are only 2 possible things: a) You want to buy BNK at a very cheap price and that is why you need to reborn the project. b) you have bought BNK in ico and you have no idea how an investment works.

I think it's the first option, because before the BNK token went out for sale, you said it's a scam, so you have not bought BNK, you just want the project to go into panic, and everybody sell the losses and you buy very cheap. We all know that BNK will have great value in the near future, it should be a great bargain for people like you
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: