Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kexcoin - Introducing student accommodation to the blockchain  (Read 9884 times)
BenchCoinToken

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

I think it's a great idea!!!

But there is another company that was doing this first Wink

BenchCoin Token: A Digital Student Property Enterprise - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:52:21 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 06:42:12 PM by Soul_eater_123

Not all the people and not all the times all the people just wants some easy coins.

Bounties attract people who want easy coins.

It is pretty obvious - I suspect you are one of those people which is why you disagree - it is in your interest to pretend it is not so.  

I'm not against people earning coins for doing real work, however changing your signature or using Google Translate is not real work.  Neither is spamming BTC talk with pointless comments.  Further a lot of people game the bounty system to get multiple payouts.

By handing out coins in this way you actually devalue the investment of those who put actual money in.  

Those bounty coins are the first to get dumped at any price since the people didn't have to pay anything to get them.  

Happens every time - you can bury your head in the sand and pretend it isn't true but that doesn't change it.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:37:47 PM

Whitepaper link does not work.

Please explain the legal connection in terms of the management of liabilities and assets of Kexcoin with Kexgill. Can you provide a more detailed history of the company? There appears to be 27 separate companies registered in the UK under Kexgill. Can you assure potential investors that all Kexgill companies will be legally accountable for Kexcoin? If not, please explain.

On a sidenote, I was a student close to 20 years ago in Hull and the accommodations provided were not nearly as nice as the ones listed on your website. How do your accommodations compare in terms of cost for students? Does Kexgill partner or hold contracts with universities? 
Kexcoin (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

Want to know how to profit from the Kexcoin project? Check out our Youtube video

https://youtu.be/oEenYwh2nVM

Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:44:50 PM

Whitepaper link does not work.

Please explain the legal connection in terms of the management of liabilities and assets of Kexcoin with Kexgill. Can you provide a more detailed history of the company? There appears to be 27 separate companies registered in the UK under Kexgill. Can you assure potential investors that all Kexgill companies will be legally accountable for Kexcoin? If not, please explain.

On a sidenote, I was a student close to 20 years ago in Hull and the accommodations provided were not nearly as nice as the ones listed on your website. How do your accommodations compare in terms of cost for students? Does Kexgill partner or hold contracts with universities? 

I've tested the white paper link and it looks to work ok?

https://kexcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/KexCoin-Whitepaper-English-v1.07.pdf

Kexcoin and Kexgill are two separate companies / legal entities. Kexcoin will only be using Kexgill for their management services and Kexgill is not legally accountable for Kexcoin. The directors of Kexcoin are legally accountable (who are also directors of Kexgill). I believe this is where the confusion lies?

It is true that the standard of accommodation provided to students has increased dramatically over the past 20 years and we are proud that Kexgill has been one of the front runners in this (I guess when you stayed in Hull it wasn't with Kexgill?). It is also true to say that generally Kexgill have offered lower rents than competitors and as such have offered value for money to their students. I can not comment on how Kexcoins accommodation will compare as we do not have any property yet however, we are using the same business model that has been so successful for Kexgill over the past 39 years. Kexgill does have nomination agreements / partner with Universities.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:48:05 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:02:56 PM by rasp

any bounties?

Depends in what context? We're happy to offer bounties / rewards for anyone that can help the cause. I'm sure if we can get the project in front of the right people it would be a huge success!

The kind of people who want bounties are not going to get the project in front of the right people.  They just want a handout.
well yes and the ones that do not want have more then they need.and shows they know nothing of bounties they help more then anyone sitting here and posting for free coins also
rasp

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Not all the people and not all the times all the people just wants some easy coins.

Bounties attract people who want easy coins.

It is pretty obvious - I suspect you are one of those people which is why you disagree - it is in your interest to pretend it is not so.  

I'm not against people earning coins for doing real work, however changing your signature or using Google Translate is not real work.  Neither is spamming BTC talk with pointless comments.  Further a lot of people game the bounty system to get multiple payouts.

By handing out coins in this way you actually devalue the investment of those who put actual money in.  

Those bounty coins are the first to get dumped at any price since the people didn't have to pay anything to get them.  

Happens every time - you can bury your head in the sand and pretend it isn't true but that doesn't change it.
and what proof do you have that the bounty coins are first to get dumped none probably and in fact i still have every one of my bounty coins that i earned
rasp

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

anyway good luck on this i can see it is going no where fast by the looks of your community
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:13:41 PM

Thanks for the information. It's the link in the OP that's an old one, KexCoin-Whitepaper-Final-10-08-2017.pdf instead of KexCoin-Whitepaper-English-v1.07.pdf.
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:29:52 PM

anyway good luck on this i can see it is going no where fast by the looks of your community

Thanks, I hope you're wrong obviously. What would you suggest we do?
We have only released everything a week ago and in that time we have engaged with thousands of people. As more of our marketing kicks in around the time of the ICO we hope that the community will grow quickly.

Thanks for the information. It's the link in the OP that's an old one, KexCoin-Whitepaper-Final-10-08-2017.pdf instead of KexCoin-Whitepaper-English-v1.07.pdf.

I've checked it again and the OP works for me too?
rasp

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

Thanks, I hope you're wrong obviously. What would you suggest we do?
We have only released everything a week ago and in that time we have engaged with thousands of people. As more of our marketing kicks in around the time of the ICO we hope that the community will grow quickly.

I've checked it again and the OP works for me too?
not sure you will have to check with Soul_eater_123 he seams to know how to without bounties to attract more community or he just does not want it to succeed
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

and what proof do you have that the bounty coins are first to get dumped none probably and in fact i still have every one of my bounty coins that i earned

I have heard numerous people on here and in other forums talking about it - some almost make a job of it - they go to every ICO and grab what bounties they can and harvest them with numerous accounts then dump them as soon as they reach an exchange.. Whether you dump or not your "free coins" are subsidised by the people who actually pay - so it is basically an insult to the real investors.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:35:18 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 10:42:28 PM by Soul_eater_123

not sure you will have to check with Soul_eater_123 he seams to know how to without bounties to attract more community or he just does not want it to succeed

It's basic economics.  If you only attract people seeking bounties that will not bring in any actual investment money.  

I think it would be better to give out bounties as a bonus on top of what people have already purchased - so if you use the signature you get an extra 5% bonus on top of what you buy (depending on how much is available).  

That way you ensure that people who get the bounty have some "skin in the game" (giving them a greater incentive not to dump) and it is shows that you value the people who actually invested.

Screwing the real investors by giving out tokens for next to nothing does not make economic sense.  Just because other ICOs have done it does not mean that it was helpful or indeed valuable.

Anyway we are not going to agree on this so further back and forth is pointless.
rasp

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:43:52 AM

It's basic economics.  If you only attract people seeking bounties that will not bring in any actual investment money.  

I think it would be better to give out bounties as a bonus on top of what people have already purchased - so if you use the signature you get an extra 5% bonus on top of what you buy (depending on how much is available).  

That way you ensure that people who get the bounty have some "skin in the game" (giving them a greater incentive not to dump) and it is shows that you value the people who actually invested.

Screwing the real investors by giving out tokens for next to nothing does not make economic sense.  Just because other ICOs have done it does not mean that it was helpful or indeed valuable.

Anyway we are not going to agree on this so further back and forth is pointless.
your right it is point less but for the record most bountier's are also bigger invester's then you i bet i am one i never take bounties without also investing so your points are inaccurate.but i also do not invest in ico's that do not deliver at least 2000 community
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

your right it is point less but for the record most bountier's are also bigger invester's then you i bet i am one i never take bounties without also investing so your points are inaccurate.but i also do not invest in ico's that do not deliver at least 2000 community

We have given no bounties.
How do you determine if an ICO has a community of 2000? We only released the website / project last week and in that time we have directly spoken to / connected with over 40,000 people that we know of. The number is likely to be much higher? As our campaign picks up pace we expect the community to grow exponentially.
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:58:30 AM

Well it would only take 1 in 10 of the Cryptoverses YouTube followers to become part of the community and you would have >2500 people, and its fair to say thats not the only source they will draw from ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:11:03 PM

any bounties, if any i want reserve for indonesian translation.

nashanas

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:04:44 AM

where announcement thread ?
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

where announcement thread ?

You're on it.  Grin
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

We are pleased to announce that the kexcoin token will be accepted as payment towards rents in all Kexcoin and Kexgill group properties, available from the moment the ICO finishes. By giving kexcoin a usage as a commodity we hope to expand the transaction volume and liquidity of the token, with the aim to roll out this payment system across other student service providers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: