Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kexcoin - Introducing student accommodation to the blockchain  (Read 9884 times)
Kexcoin (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:19:13 PM

Kexcoin Now Listed As An Asset On CoinMarketCap.com!
http://bit.ly/2hsiI1X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:26:48 PM

Why doesn't the website show how much people already invested?
What does "13% To Milestone" mean? Which milestone?

The Milestone represents our minimum target.
You can see how much we have raised using a block explorer such as http://stage.cryptofresh.com/a/KEXCOIN
It's all viewable on Bitshares

There is another project that is like yours but they make use of blockchain technology, couldn't I already invest in Kexgill without this project?  You say how many times Kexgill is so great a company, why aren't the founders using their own money from their established business? You want to take OUR money to build more property for yourselves and on top take a big commission???

Also, how come the links never work?

We are making use of blockchain technology to remove friction from our crowdfunding campaign.
No there is no opportunity to invest in Kexgill because it is a private company, not a public company.

Kexcoin is a new company created exclusively to create this opportunity for you to profit from their expertise.
The founders are indeed using their own money. This is how the project has been funded so far, and until we reach the minimum fund raising goal the founders are the only ones taking any risk.

If the minimum goal is not reached, all participants get refunded and we lose all the money we have invested to launch it.

We are offering you the opportunity to put your money to work. If you prefer to leave it in the bank, or if you find a better way to put it to work then it is your choice to do so.

This is a free market. There is no coercion here.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

No bounties?
jonnylatte

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:27:31 AM

If the sale fails to hit the target will you consider relaunching the ICO using the ethereum platform. I think you have demonstrated that bitshares is more than capable of dealing with the transaction volume but nevertheless it is not a hugely popular platform and I think that is discouraging people or at the very least failing to hook into the network effect that ethereum has built for itself with its ERC20 tokens. People expect erc20 tokens to be listed on regular exchanges because it is easy for regular exchanges to do so. People also know how to secure their ERC20 tokens with a hardware wallet and dont have to trust a web based system with the large amounts of funds required to meet the project requirements.

If you refund first and then re-launch you will have also very publicly demonstrated your trustworthiness.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:17:36 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 09:29:49 PM by Kryptowerk

Two questions:
1. Is there any way to add 2FA on openledger.com (bitshares)? I looked and looked but couldn't find it anywhere.
Seems terribly unsafe without such an option.

2. There is an offer of 0.00249 BTC/KEXCOIN, how can that be. In your how-too-buy it is stated that the minimum price is 0.0025 BTC.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
lovingcoins

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:35:42 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 01:10:38 AM by lovingcoins

For the people saying bounties are bad. I do work for bounties but I only work on projects in which Im going to invest. For example I did bounty videos for Dimcoin in which I invest $15,000. I know there are many people that do bounties just to get "free" coins, and working is not free. If you make a video, articles, etc you are putting into promoting the ICO/company.

With that said, I would love to speak with a Team member in private and show you what I can do to promote Kexcoin. So far loving this project you guys keep saying the right things Smiley

and another question regarding profit share: Will it be payout quaterly or that is that profit share that will occurs in 30 years?
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:19:42 AM

If the sale fails to hit the target will you consider relaunching the ICO using the ethereum platform. I think you have demonstrated that bitshares is more than capable of dealing with the transaction volume but nevertheless it is not a hugely popular platform and I think that is discouraging people or at the very least failing to hook into the network effect that ethereum has built for itself with its ERC20 tokens. People expect erc20 tokens to be listed on regular exchanges because it is easy for regular exchanges to do so. People also know how to secure their ERC20 tokens with a hardware wallet and dont have to trust a web based system with the large amounts of funds required to meet the project requirements.

If you refund first and then re-launch you will have also very publicly demonstrated your trustworthiness.

At the moment we are focusing on ensuring that the ICO is a success and therefore have no plans for an ERC20 token. Should the target not be hit then funds will be refunded to participants or a vote would be taken as to if we continue the project on smaller volumes.

Two questions:
1. Is there any way to add 2FA on openledger.com (bitshares)? I looked and looked but couldn't find it anywhere.
Seems terribly unsafe without such an option.

2. There is an offer of 0.00249 BTC/KEXCOIN, how can that be. In your how-too-buy it is stated that the minimum price is 0.0025 BTC.

No 2FA but you can hold the private keys.
Can you point me to the 0.00249? I'm sure this is probably just a rounding issue as all of the payment that we have received have been the correct sum or larger.

For the people saying bounties are bad. I do work for bounties but I only work on projects in which Im going to invest. For example I did bounty videos for Dimcoin in which I invest $15,000. I know there are many people that do bounties just to get "free" coins, and working is not free. If you make a video, articles, etc you are putting into promoting the ICO/company.

With that said, I would love to speak with a Team member in private and show you what I can do to promote Kexcoin. So far loving this project you guys keep saying the right things Smiley

and another question regarding profit share: Will it be payout quaterly or that is that profit share that will occurs in 30 years?

Please feel free to contact us direct through the website contact page. Profits are used quarterly to buy up kexcoin.

u8172982zizhu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

The team looks balanced but still you need 11% more to reach your minimum Cap and only 2-3 days left. I also dont see any bounty programmes by you guys, Its sad that such a good project is sitting idle on bitcointalk.org.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

The team looks balanced but still you need 11% more to reach your minimum Cap and only 2-3 days left. I also dont see any bounty programmes by you guys, Its sad that such a good project is sitting idle on bitcointalk.org.

No. They have only reached 11% of the milestone. So they need another 89% to reach that.

But they want to sell 8,500,000 coins in total and have only sold 74,993 coins so far.

Thats 0.9 %  Grin

Thankfully people seem to start to use their brain and think before investing.
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:17:38 AM

The ICO closes on the 14th October.  Grin
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:53:12 AM

The ICO closes on the 14th October.  Grin
What you are lagging is influence. Apart from the best idea that you already have you dont spend your time in proper management. Frankly man i have seen projects with shit ideas with just punky management here to raise much than your goal from this forum only.
Dude you need a massive people's participation. Its sad that this project in spite of being good is on the trench.
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

What you are lagging is influence. Apart from the best idea that you already have you dont spend your time in proper management. Frankly man i have seen projects with shit ideas with just punky management here to raise much than your goal from this forum only.
Dude you need a massive people's participation. Its sad that this project in spite of being good is on the trench.

What would you suggest?
braticus

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

What would you suggest?

Better marketing. Look at the paragoncoin scam and how much money they've raised...purely through marketing.
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:03:41 AM

What would you suggest?

Better marketing. Look at the paragoncoin scam and how much money they've raised...purely through marketing.
I agree with you, Just Look Paragoncoin and Bankera, both are scam but have raised highest amount in this Q4 2017, all just because of Marketing.
@OP Ping me or PM me if you would like to have a discussion with me on the Marketing Topic.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

In the "security update" you said there would be daily btc transfers to cold storage.

But nothing has been transfered for 4 days now.

How come?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:39:17 PM

In the "security update" you said there would be daily btc transfers to cold storage.

How come?

Because nobody is buying any I presume.  You can't transfer it if there is no Bitcoin to transfer.
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

How come?

Chris the CTO has been travelling so decided it best to wait until fully secure, transfers have now resumed.

Because nobody is buying any I presume.  You can't transfer it if there is no Bitcoin to transfer.

Many payments are coming in daily, admittedly much smaller than hoped but we still have a few weeks to go. You can see this at:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/account/kexgill-ico/overview/
Jordan Belfort

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

What is the minimum goal for the ICO to be successful?
How many Kexcoins are to be sold?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

Many payments are coming in daily, admittedly much smaller than hoped but we still have a few weeks to go. You can see this at:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/account/kexgill-ico/overview/

I think you have been unlucky.  Not the best time for an ICO but there was no way of knowing that.  This is exactly the kind of project which would have been huge in China.  I'm wondering if it might make more sense to re-run the ICO at a more favourable time if the amount required is not collected.  The current amount would barely buy a mid sized house in London.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: