Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kexcoin - Introducing student accommodation to the blockchain  (Read 9874 times)
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:03:38 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 12:11:07 AM by galaxiekyl

What you are lagging is influence. Apart from the best idea that you already have you dont spend your time in proper management. Frankly man i have seen projects with shit ideas with just punky management here to raise much than your goal from this forum only.
Dude you need a massive people's participation. Its sad that this project in spite of being good is on the trench.

What would you suggest?

Sell your tokens on other place.. Because this wallet dont work with me.. ALL NODES ARE DOWN !! and i cant connected me in on line wallet because their system doesnt want let me created a name account..and i run on vista well i'm hasbeen and i assume but i think this thing should runing same on a game boy Cheesy its stupid..and support dont résolve issue..really no one bat an eye.. too bad because this project seems interesting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarketingMonk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

Check out this episode of The FOMO Show featuring an interview about Kexcoin:
https://youtu.be/4E3F4uj9-Ro
jonnylatte

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

If the sale ends under funded and participants vote to continue anyway will the founders burn enough tokens so that their share of the kexcoin is not an unreasonable percentage of the total supply?
MarketingMonk

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

As per the Kexcoin terms, all unsold coins have now been burned. Proof of burn visible on the BitShares blockchain at:
https://bitshares.openledger.info/account/kexgill-ico/overview

Burn calculations:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR0FJGwtvWapeurQBA8arNEQ65w8kzigZ0zUxQKhn95GqW3FohdCEdmHSUh9l-f1I60HjJloasxIRMF/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Stay alert for upcoming posts.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:03:07 PM

Too bad this company's business is for student accommodation in Europe, and not in USA where education prices are outrageous and would yield a ton of profit! In Europe education is much cheaper if not free...so I don't see much profits in this.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:56:47 PM

Too bad this company's business is for student accommodation in Europe, and not in USA where education prices are outrageous and would yield a ton of profit! In Europe education is much cheaper if not free...so I don't see much profits in this.
It isn't free in the UK, https://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/student-finance/how-much-does-it-cost-study-uk
BTC_Bros

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:02:11 PM

Sad to see this project did not meet it's minimum.  Are the team thinking of another project?
jonnylatte

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

I just went through the refund process (selling my kexcoin back for BTC). I was the 100 BTC buyer and I see 99.8099 in my wallet now after withdrawing from bitshares. The 0.2% was lost between buying and selling kexcoin but they where bought and sold at the same price. Was this a built in fee on the exchange of kexcoin? who did it go to? I'm not at all upset about this, its in-line with the fees I get on several exchanges, just curious.

I am very happy with the way the kexcoin team conducted themselves, the refund was done very quickly. We can say that the low participation in the sale was not an accurate signal about the quality of the integrity of the kexcoin team, they have conducted themselves honourably.
butt-coins

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:27:21 AM

so whats happening...are we to be selling coin back because it didnt make its minimum...or is the coin going to still go ahead as planned??
MarketingMonk

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:19:21 AM

I just went through the refund process (selling my kexcoin back for BTC). I was the 100 BTC buyer and I see 99.8099 in my wallet now after withdrawing from bitshares. The 0.2% was lost between buying and selling kexcoin but they where bought and sold at the same price. Was this a built in fee on the exchange of kexcoin? who did it go to? I'm not at all upset about this, its in-line with the fees I get on several exchanges, just curious.

I am very happy with the way the kexcoin team conducted themselves, the refund was done very quickly. We can say that the low participation in the sale was not an accurate signal about the quality of the integrity of the kexcoin team, they have conducted themselves honourably.

That's a fee levied by OpenLedger not us. When I created Kexcoin I specifically set our market fee to be zero.
Thank you very much for your kind comments.
MarketingMonk

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

Official Results Of The Kexcoin ICO And What’s Next
http://mailchi.mp/25d908dbd7bf/new-lesson-added-give-away-lottery-tickets-and-earn-bitcoin-1448625
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:44 PM

Sadly the project failed to meet the goal. I am looking for investment in real estate ICO… Who can give reasons that ICO is not good ideas or believe it can work?
Samia_Naiz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Kexcoin tokens are issued to participant to acquiesce in the student investment property market.
https://icoclap.com/kexcoin

BenchCoinToken

Activity: 110

BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Sadly the project failed to meet the goal. I am looking for investment in real estate ICO… Who can give reasons that ICO is not good ideas or believe it can work?

The ICO itself is simply a way for a project to obtain funds.  ICO's are predicted to take off in 2018 (2017 was already huge).  ICO's are a form of venture capital so just like any other investment they can work very well or not at all.  Also, just like any other investment, I would suggest you do your research, but more importantly take a strategy of diversification because the big winners are usually the ones that did not look appealing at first and many times the ICO that looks fantastic has put all of its resources into image with very little substance. 

A key point is to understand the market price of the token/coin will react to how the company implements/executes its plan and the real world viability of the project (i.e. will the project have a significant real world impact - is there a need or use case for the project).

vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

This is an ICO for a token on Bitshares.  There is no mining algorithm.
salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

You are undoubtedly a professional in the area of ​​student injection but there are some who are in the area of ​​blockchain technology as people say Currently people are working on blockchain projects There are strong technical requirements that people expect Many people think Projects with technological innovation will have more potential
BenchCoinToken

Activity: 110

BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

You are undoubtedly a professional in the area of ​​student injection but there are some who are in the area of ​​blockchain technology as people say Currently people are working on blockchain projects There are strong technical requirements that people expect Many people think Projects with technological innovation will have more potential

Definitely with a technological innovation that positively improves/disrupts current models/practices in the real world. I think a fair question when looking into an ICO would be "How will the projects new technology make an impact on the current market/industry?".  If this can be answered where the project will make a significant improvement on people's lives, then it could have very good potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: