Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will be the number1 coin? Bitcoin or Etherium?  (Read 1451 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

ETH has much problems whitch hard to resolve. I do not think that ETH team wil do some revolutionary, so BTC looks stronger

The fact that btc and eth has its own problem needed to be resolve.
I like these two but I think eth will never surpass bitcoin in all aspects.
Bitcoin will always be the top crypto currency and eth is the no. 1 altcoin.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

I personally think Bitcoin will still be number 1 and no one can replace its place. Ethereum is has a different platform than bitcoin and I don't think it is trying to replace it as well. I even have both of these coins HODLed because I like them both.
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

Why not co-exist?

Judging by graphs and numbers so far, it's going to take a tremendous amount of happenings and effort to dethrone Bitcoin. There's the question to how long would the big corporations back ETH as well? BTC will stay on the chart for at least quite awhile longer.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

I personally think Bitcoin will still be number 1 and no one can replace its place. Ethereum is has a different platform than bitcoin and I don't think it is trying to replace it as well. I even have both of these coins HODLed because I like them both.
Yes I think also so bitcoin would still be no one among the altcoin
Because correct what you say that bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency
but my word this is not to say that no good. the eth ETH got its own uniqueness and always shows her progress in the world cryptocurrency

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

What do you think is the best coin in the World?  Bitcoin or Etherium? Many said, Etherium is the best coin ever made, many also said that no coin can beat the first and most powerful coin in the planet. Hmmmm...  What do you think?  Undecided
Bitcoin.Not only the tech or the team that matters but the idea is widely accepted by the merchants,traders and other corporate services.It's obvious the coin which is widely used becomes the best coin.Speaking factually,there is no such thing as the best coin because it's subjective.It's similar to comparing Windows Vs Mac.Both have an advantage over each other  but windows is widely used in all corporate organisations.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

What do you think is the best coin in the World?  Bitcoin or Etherium? Many said, Etherium is the best coin ever made, many also said that no coin can beat the first and most powerful coin in the planet. Hmmmm...  What do you think?  Undecided
Bitcoin.Not only the tech or the team that matters but the idea is widely accepted by the merchants,traders and other corporate services.It's obvious the coin which is widely used becomes the best coin.Speaking factually,there is no such thing as the best coin because it's subjective.It's similar to comparing Windows Vs Mac.Both have an advantage over each other  but windows is widely used in all corporate organisations.
Yes, i agree this is just all depends on the users side on which coin will they be using but unfortunately mostly of the users are on the side of Bitcoin compared to Etherium. Likely of choosing what operating system they will going to use, so there's no need to ask for it who's the number because everyone has their own decision on what side they will choose.

melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

Bitcoin for me the best coin they two have different speculations, value and what other people think when they hear its name maybe no one coin can beat the bitcoin. As it is the mother of all coins no coins can want to beat it .
Cheburekus

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

Both of these crypto assets are good. But BTC is the first in the cryptocurrency world. And for a next few years BTC will be the number 1 with high probability. However, despite other crypto currencies, ETH can be the number 2 for a long time
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

They do have different features which means we cant really compare them on taking the top spot but if we are really preferring or talking on whose in top now then the answer would really be "Bitcoin" theres no doubt on that since its the father of all cryptos and seeing on its price no one could really able to compete with that but when we are already talking on some developments and future use i would say smart contracts on eth is really very promising.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:24:41 PM

Ethereum or any other coin is nothing without Bitcoins as Bitcoin is parent coin that gave birth to all this trading as well as speculation, instead we wouldn't have been here talking about anything. Competitors arose just because Bitcoin was an idea that was proposed first, and as the saying goes: It's the first who is always remembered.
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:30:19 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum will hit the marketcap at the same time. They're the same in their status, popularity, and usage of every coin. Bitcoin will always be number1 in my heart and in the world.

Seeing this two coins as the best coins that people created. Bitcoin has dominant peak among other coins and bitcoin could maintain its status in virtual coin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:32:47 PM

I will still go for bitcoin. I can see the power of bitcoin and it's demands compare to all coins. Besides, bitcoin's value is beyond compare.  Grin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

Right bitcoin is now and in future will be really number 1 coin of the world also you says that both currency is very good for us that's is right but to me the community of bitcoin is very large and they goes to increase daily and also its features is very best as compare to ethereum ethereum is also good but I like bitcoin and more no can take a place of bitcoin it will be always number 1 cryptocurrency.
Absentis

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

ETH has much problems whitch hard to resolve. I do not think that ETH team wil do some revolutionary, so BTC looks stronger

The fact that btc and eth has its own problem needed to be resolve.
I like these two but I think eth will never surpass bitcoin in all aspects.
Bitcoin will always be the top crypto currency and eth is the no. 1 altcoin.

ETH for this time was still on recovery of it's current price demand, because price will rise eventually even though there were lot's of sell orders. The bid was still at low price, so people who invested so far was on panic and immediately dumped their assets. For now it has no signs that it will surpass btc and maybe eth will just remain an altcoin trading coin and not same as bitcoin capability.
lawlawlaw

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

if i were to choose, i would choose btc, as it stands #1 even after the aug1 split. eth is only number one for altcoins.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

Ethereum does have a more sophisticated platform than bitcoin, especially smart contracts owned by ethereum but for popularity bitcoin is superior and in coinmarketcap bitcoin still ranks first, everyone has a different opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:52:19 PM

I think still bitcoin is is number one and the top coin because bitcoin is mother of cryptocurrency no one can replace it.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

What do you think?  Undecided
I think we should compare the different coins because I was tired to see a topic that is not much different, compare Bitcoin with eth continuously. And in my opinion fixed Bitcoin who became champion although can not in deny eth coins so powerful
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: