Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stock market vs. Bitcoin???  (Read 4586 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

Both has advantage,
Stock market is less risk for me but it would gives you small income for long period of time even you put huge amount of capital it will takes too long to earn profit.
Bitcoin is much risky form of investment but it will gives you huge and fast income, I think many people from stock market transfer to crypto currency because they see the potential to be rich quick by investing in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!

either trading in stock or bitcoin market the difference is if stock market there is a guarantee of security and its value can be predicted but the profit you get less than in bitcoin or altcoin market you will get much more profit, all the controls are in your hands as a financier
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

Investing in the stock market is always very risky. It carries a risk of losing money. Bitcoin allows you to earn more in less time but you can lose more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

Stock market rising profit is so much slow then btc, it possible to you gain double profit within some month via bitcoin other then it's so much impossible to gain same profit from stock market! then you can prefer bitcoin then stock market.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

My government more legalize stock market rather than bitcoin trading but both of them have their own risk since they are just like investment but with different operation.

Luckily I can earn more profit on bitcoin trading ( 1000% over three years ) rather with stock market.

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

With Bitcoin you will see bigger profit sooner while with Stocks something like this might not happen for a while.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!
safety in exchanges comparing between crypto and stocks will be better in stocks because of regulation and exchanges being seriously high risk in attacks of hackers, profitability is a no brainer answer, it will be crypto trading of course. Movement in stocks trading is so slow compared to trade bitcoin and knowing the fact that some countries doesn't have tax regulation yet on cryptos.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

My government more legalize stock market rather than bitcoin trading but both of them have their own risk since they are just like investment but with different operation.

Luckily I can earn more profit on bitcoin trading ( 1000% over three years ) rather with stock market.
Worldwide most of the countries are having same stand against bitcoin and stock market because stock market is a simply centralized one and they can control them whereas bitcoin is cannot be tied within their control. So, we cannot expect governments to treat both of these with same regulations.

I guess in last 5 to 7 years, only bitcoin must have given more profits than any other investment opportunities in this world. Definitely in coming years also people will keep picking bitcoin against stock market for making good ROI.
oriz345

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Yes I invest in both. Well I actually trade the stock market(via SPX options) and invest in crypto. While technically, crypto is considered riskier than stocks, at the moment I think it's actually the other way around. Stocks are in an overvalued bubble and won't give you really much of a return if any over the next decade. Crypto has much more to go and you can make great returns over the coming years. If it's gotta be one or the other right now I vote for crypto.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

"Nobody is safe" Just kidding.

In my opinion, it is better to actually spend time on bitcoin since you actually have other option on earning it, not just through trading. That is it's advantage over stocks. Stocks are risky if you will just trade/buy and sell. Study more before investing on that, or just look for a good mutual fund instead. If it is long term investment, like you look for a good and stable company with price increasing chart in the long run, and instead of just savings on the bank you add that on the side, it could be worth it.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, (look for the thread regarding Bitcoin crash) will only go up, increase in demand and increase in individual and corporate users, it would definitely go up in the long run, although much more difficult since it's already way up compared to when it was starting.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Stock market and bitcoin has some similiarity but if you consider the project plan both of them are totally different. In stock market you have some shares, if the firm perform well you make money and if perform bad you loose money. In bitcoin, first of all it itself is a digital currency which price grows depending on it's demand and uses...
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

In my opinion bitcoin trading is easy and less risky as compared to the stock market. the main reason is that we have no knowledge of the stock and the brokers change the prices through different ways. but in bitcoin everyone knows the market and with in seconds they can made a transaction through internet everywhere. i prefer the bitcoin trading over stock market.

Bitcoin is more profitable because it has a higher rate of increase in value that benefits investors and users, because I believe that the stock market is safer but bitcoin is more profitable. The stock market is safer than Bitcoin because all transactions are documented and recorded without any temporary anonymity in Bitcoin, all hidden because decentralized
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Trading in coins can be more rewarding but so is the risk ...

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
I think Stock market or trading in Bitcoin is always exist risk which is the nature of the investment. Stock which listed to Stock exchanges, has been checked by the government where it released while Bitcoin is decentralized, so i think Stock market is safer but both if you are not prepared complete knowledge before joining Stock Market Exchanges or Bitcoin trading, i'm sure you will be lost your money. For Stock Market Exchanges you will need much knowledge while bitcoin is less. Bitcoin trading will bring much profit than Stock Market Exchanges which you need very long time to able see profit.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

Profitable

for me investing in stock market take some time before your earn a good amount of profit .
while  in  Bitcoin you can earn a huge amount easy. for long term or short.

safest
Investing In stock Market is Legal because it talks about Company .
While investing in Bitcoin is kinda risky because it has the possibility to Pop like a bubble.
because you don't know if it is legal or illegal.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

I have investments on both, in stock market I can be more relax, I think my money is safer because it is backed up by big companies even the government. Although it will really take some time before you can see and get your profit. While in Bitcoin, in a matter of weeks or months you will be able to see you profit and yeah it is very profitable.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

In srilanka stock market is sucks but crypto market is growing up and bitcoins is a good invest method
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
I think both are good as a tool to gain income. In stock market you need money in order to earn as well as bitcoin, but in bitcoin you can also earn without investing cash just join in some campaigns and you can get an income. The advantage in stock market is that it back up by some companies and government which make it safer than bitcoin. But I think both are okay.
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

For colossal benefit bitcoin is the best and for moderate and insignificant benefit stock trade is favored. On the off chance that we discuss wellbeing for our cash, yes both bitcoin and securities exchange isn't that sheltered. Notwithstanding, considering the hazard factor and the benefit, I would go for bitcoin since the hazard is same for both bitcoin and securities exchange are same. Be that as it may, the benefit we win is something x10 times of your interest in months from bitcoin.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

For me sir bitcoin is safe and safe for investing because crypto market is growing up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: