Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TenX vs. Monaco  (Read 7743 times)
Weider (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

Hi guys. Which project you prefer? Both have great idea. Who will really deliver? TenX have Vitalik Buterin support so I guess its big benefit. I would like to invest in one of them, but not sure which to pick. TenX is already to high to invest, or is it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
MoneyMalli

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:21:30 PM

Hi guys. Which project you prefer? Both have great idea. Who will really deliver? TenX have Vitalik Buterin support so I guess its big benefit. I would like to invest in one of them, but not sure which to pick. TenX is already to high to invest, or is it?
I think tenx is the better project and still not high.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

think tenx is the better project and still not high.

The price now is about 6 times of the ICO price, and as mentioned above, I also think it is better to choose Tenx since there have been some real products now and many users are using these products now.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

Better to invest on tenx. MCO pumped and its better to stay away wheter you lose or not. Tenx has a good potential.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

Better to invest on tenx. MCO pumped and its better to stay away wheter you lose or not. Tenx has a good potential.
i think both coin it's very good Monaco and Tanx, both coins who has a good future and a very good dev, for now, the Monaco coin price it's very high, its very good price or bounty hunters and Monaco investors.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

TenX is ahead of Monaco in many ways - it already has a product released to the public and there are many clients using it already. That's reflected on their respective market caps already - TenX is worth roughly 6 times more than Monaco.

What you have to ask yourself is wether TenX should be worth more than 6x Monaco or not...
hodlthedoor

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:39:51 AM

TenX's product and team are both excellent. anyone who isnt filling there bags is missing out.
gusgusest

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:43:17 AM

A proper disclosure first - I am a Change team member.

I would like to let you guys know that in some respects there is a competitor to TenX and Monaco - the Change Crypto Bank based out of Singapore. In addition to cryptocurrency card payments, the strength of Change's value proposition lies in accessing hundreds of specialized cutting-edge financial services, all from one place without having to sign up and perform KYC on every single platform.

You may check out our thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087937

Do you guys think the concept and value proposition of cryptocurrency based cards and investment is a strong one? Why?

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:49:45 AM

I prefer Tenx than Monaco.

My reasons:

1) Tenx pricing is better than Monaco
2) Tenx has a strong team, it was listed on Bittrex shortly after ICO. Marketing is good, I consistently see promotional videos.
unixguy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:35:50 AM

Both tenx and monaco are good ideas but at present tenx is ahead of monaco. Both have lots to deliver.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:38:50 AM

Tenx and Monaco is reached high price I would suggest invest in centra its ico is going on still there is lots of chance to get huge profit. Because in centra card we can able to spend most of our crypto coins and erc20 tokens.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

The elephant in the room is the question Is the crypto spending market big enough to warrant credit cards using it?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:08:32 AM

I prefer TenX more then Monaco. Monaco's price was pumped and now cool down.
buggy166

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:24:28 AM

Monaco has less coins on the market vs TenX, so the price alone can be justified on that.

Right now Tenx is ahead. Monaco has to make up some ground.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:34:02 AM

TEnx is more promising then monaco at least they hav estabilished products. Monaco is a just project with no innovative idea.
And also Monaco is pumped.
SomeGuyInOz

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

I'm going with TenX, although I think Monaco does a better job of marketing their product.  It just looks sleeker and more professional and a little less geeky.
realbigs21024

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:47:44 PM

I agree TenX but MCO has a great PR team and advertising which can be very important. both are great ideas but time will only tell i guess
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:52:28 PM

MCO is already working their product and had been listed on Binance.com which TenX isn't.  TenX was just a copy of monaco and in fact MCO were the first to do the ICO and then suddenly they thought of doing the same thing like it was a bright idea. Vitalik did support a lot of shit tokens though.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

In my opinion both is good so if you can diversify your capital why not divide them among the two? Tenx still has potential because it has a working product and is supported by Vitalik Buterin. MONACO on the other hand is working with their product now and might give good profits if one invest now, So if I were you OP, I would diversify my investment funds into both to not regret it if both pumped with one having a better pump.
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

I see tenx can invest in long term.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: