Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Thread  (Read 4927 times)
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:17:02 PM

You say you are piracy killer and fraud resistant but you have cloned all the DeepOnion signatures! You didnt even bother to change the colours or the Block Chain Revolution motto....
lol mate, you catch him  Grin
The dev really doing a damn bad start. This project is obviously scam since they started the really bad ingenuity. What pity dev, try again next time  Grin
jootjejodel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

All I'm intrested in is on what exchanges you are going to sell the coin and what will be the introduction price!
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:05:04 AM

The dev team should answer this signature issues as I notice it too. Comments above has a good point, deeponion community is active and ongoing, it shouldn't be copied, yet the concept of the project is anti-piracy. I want to support nebule concept but this have to start somewhere it can be more presented as a serious project. I guess more concerns will float in the future like; how the process of ico is being done right now which can't be found either on website? White paper and link to profile of dev team? And maybe hiring someone that will handle the bounty campaigns to be more formal,etc?

Just my thoughts here, please treat it as constructive comments. I believe this is a good concept, but for the meantime I removed the sig as I don't want to be criticize by deep onion community wearing their copied signature.

regards,
MB

Still here, always online and watching..
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

How to join the airdrop? I've downloaded Discord app, joined Discord's airdrop channel, sent my Btc address to NebuleICO but got no answer or further instructions :|

Bitcoin
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:52:03 PM

Hmm so the ICO is a bust !? Can I know what is the benefits of Nebula coins now since all of them will be airdrop ? Also how you will get funds to develop your project ! I am sorry that your project did not get the way you want it to go . I assume that there will be no payment for the translation I did ! which is totally fine as long as no one lost any money in this ICO .
marketbay

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

What happened? Why is this only airdrops now
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

Hi
I don't understand how to participate the airdrop. Can somebody write step by step guide how to participate?
I have some BTC and I can sign a message, but what message I should sign, and what to do after message signing?

Thanks in advance! This is cool project, If this gonna work, will definitely donate some BTC for the devs.

Bitcoin
crys191971

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

I do not even know what to do! I sent PM on Discord for Nebule with my BTC address, but I did not get a response.
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

This is the italian translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114181.new#new
crys191971

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

Are there news on this airdrop? I see that dev is not very communicative.
kepzio

Activity: 630
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

Sorry, the airdrop is still active but there is only 1 person managing it at one time

no problem dev, ill be waiting my reward coin Grin
Abicidieffe

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

Sorry, the airdrop is still active but there is only 1 person managing it at one time
Can you reply to pm? thanks Smiley
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

Great airdrop, and great idea.
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:29:54 AM

I'll try to participate in the airdrop soon. It's good that timeframe is big and you're not closing it in 1 or 2 days like some other projects do Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post was  the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this account. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

Note that my main account "islapdonkey" was banned for 7days cos i was spamming all their thread, they create several a day to lure in investors. It sad cos they can keep scamming but will use multiple accounts to report my post to the moderator and it gets banned with no investigation. Anyway, am dedicated to spreading the news about this scam group, thus the new acct, and soon as my acct is activated am back at it with my new acct, i don't care if i hav to create 100 accts i refuse to let this group keep ripping ppl off.

Also note that when you see Princa and Dexter42 post on a newbie ico post. 99.999% of the time its a scam.

Scam scam scam Plz research there old thread, all incriminating post where deleted and the thread was locked. I had multiple individuals send me mesage wondering how they can recover there money back from this scamIt's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post was  the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this account. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

Princa was one of the main shillers from their old thread and when there scam was exposed, they deleted all his post, and all negative post, then they locked the  thread,
link to old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014136.msg20069725#msg20069725

After there first ico  ended abruptly after i released incriminating post about them, a day later they posted a thread with the title "Regarding the Evolution Wallet Hack" Am sure i don't have to go into details on this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033348.msg20230471#msg20230471

Just a little research could go a long way in saving you from making a horrible mistake.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Abicidieffe

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

Note that my main account "islapdonkey" was banned for 7days cos i was spamming all their thread, they create several a day to lure in investors. It sad cos they can keep scamming but will use multiple accounts to report my post to the moderator and it gets banned with no investigation. Anyway, am dedicated to spreading the news about this scam group, thus the new acct, and soon as my acct is activated am back at it with my new acct, i don't care if i hav to create 100 accts i refuse to let this group keep ripping ppl off.

Also note that when you see Princa and Dexter42 post on a newbie ico post. 99.999% of the time its a scam.

Scam scam scam Plz research there old thread, all incriminating post where deleted and the thread was locked. I had multiple individuals send me mesage wondering how they can recover there money back from this scamIt's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

Princa was one of the main shillers from their old thread and when there scam was exposed, they deleted all his post, and all negative post, then they locked the  thread,
link to old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014136.msg20069725#msg20069725

After there first ico  ended abruptly after i released incriminating post about them, a day later they posted a thread with the title "Regarding the Evolution Wallet Hack" Am sure i don't have to go into details on this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033348.msg20230471#msg20230471

Just a little research could go a long way in saving you from making a horrible mistake.

Probably you are right, i did the italian translation and he doesn't reply to pm to pay the bounty
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

Hello bounty hunters!

A signature campaign has been released!
This campaign seems interesting ??

Where the link is so I can participate in the dev sign campaign. Smiley

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:22:49 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 06:54:53 AM by Islapdonkey

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post was  the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this account. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

Scam scam scam Plz research there old thread, all incriminating post where deleted and the thread was locked. I had multiple individuals send me mesage wondering how they can recover there money back from this scam.  It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post was  the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this account. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

Princa was one of the main shillers from their old thread and when there scam was exposed, they deleted all his post, and all negative post, then they locked the  thread,

After there first ico  ended abruptly after i released incriminating post about them, a day later they posted a thread with the title "Regarding the Evolution Wallet Hack" Am sure i don't have to go into details on this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033348.msg20230471#msg20230471

Stop spamming the thread with useless trash. Upon searching you up, I have come across multiple accusations (won't link them) directed at you.

We aren't even having an ICO, what's your problem about giving away coins? You are just a sad troll that needs to grow up.

That's all I'm going to say, just stay away from us

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

Scam scam scam Plz research there old thread, all incriminating post where deleted and the thread was locked. I had multiple individuals send me mesage wondering how they can recover there money back from this scam.  It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

Princa was one of the main shillers from their old thread and when there scam was exposed, they deleted all his post, and all negative post, then they locked the  thread,

After there first ico  ended abruptly after i released incriminating post about them, a day later they posted a thread with the title "Regarding the Evolution Wallet Hack" Am sure i don't have to go into details on this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033348.msg20230471#msg20230471

Probably you are right, i did the italian translation and he doesn't reply to pm to pay the bounty

Please contact us on Discord.

Right! am a troll for being a whistleblower, if so then am the biggest troll ever. Just yesterday your ann had info about a small airdrop with an ico. A day after my post, your ann now states that your ICO is a failure and is switching to complete airdrop. I say you switched to a long con.

By the way, every company that I listed on my post closed their thread within a day, then deleted most of the incriminating post on the thread and locked it up. if that's not an admission of guilt then I don't know. A quick peruse thru my profile will show that I don't aimlessly attack individuals, rather I carefully research and expose the ones i believe is scam.

Well, good thing your ico was a failure, am sure you already have another thread going somewhere cos this is a constant game with you guys. Oh, how did I know your ico was a scam, it been shilled by the same profiles utilized in several other scam icos. it's not a coincidence. Hopefully, no one falls for your long con.

Oh with regards to the accusations i will do the honor and post the pastebin links http://archive.li/TNzTT (this one said ISLAPDONKEY from Bitcointalk is a Scammer with a bunch of raw data and strange email addresses) http://archive.li/giVha (iSLAPdonkey is a scammer | hacker and leaker) all this post occurred after my relentless posting on the aforementioned sites informing potential investors that it was a scam. It resulted in my account been suspended for 7days as I already stated. Am guessing to investigate, but as you can see not only was my account reinstated, it's in good standing. The truth will always trump all nefarious ideas. So there you go.  Adios.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄