Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just doubled my investment  (Read 535 times)
tigerwood0432 (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:13:54 AM

i bought NEO (antshares) , i doubled my investment  and still holding (i expect 500$ at the end of the year= x10) . NEO is second in trading volume just after bitcoin in bittrex , and chinese investors are buying like crazy (cf chinese exchangers)

i think NEO is the new eth , its platform allows creating smart contracts , open source (not like eth) ,  improved security ..........etc (read whitepaper) .

Anyone else trading NEO and making good money ? Please share your feedback .

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

Hey,

I do not understand how you earned your profit, you mean you bought NEO (ANTSHARES)? and chinese investors starting buying it now the price is doubled?
If so please share something more so, I can buy and have some profit.

Thanks

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:22:23 AM

Hey,

I do not understand how you earned your profit, you mean you bought NEO (ANTSHARES)? and chinese investors starting buying it now the price is doubled?

Thanks
Its really easy to understand dude on what hes saying here. He just simply bought NEO and now it doubles his investment when the price surge up because of Chinese have more demand into this coin which causes for its price to increase. Theres still possibility that the price will still go up but seeing on buying into this price point might be risky because we wont know if this spot would be their profit taking moment. In this case you will end up on losing money instead.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

i bought NEO (antshares) , i doubled my investment  and still holding (i expect 500$ at the end of the year= x10) .
NEO has been falling for some time, you should have sold on the top or at least when the drop started and then if you really believe it will go up to $500 and not just saying a random number, then you should have bought at the bottom again and have more NEO tokens.

this is the trading board after all, not the holders board.

NEO is second in trading volume just after bitcoin in bittrex
LOL, it is the first volume now on bittrex with about 3 times more vol than the next!

, and chinese investors are buying like crazy (cf chinese exchangers)
no they are not, they are selling it for now, and as I said above they get ready to buy at the bottom.

i think NEO is the new eth , its platform allows creating smart contracts , open source (not like eth) ,  improved security ..........etc (read whitepaper) .

yes, I saw the potential a couple of days ago and made my investment and have already taken my money+profit out of it. I believe it has good potential instead of ETH and has room to grow more too.

Only Bitcoin
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

Hey,

Thanks
Its really easy to understand dude on what hes saying here. He just simply bought NEO and now it doubles his investment when the price surge up because of Chinese have more demand into this coin which causes for its price to increase. Theres still possibility that the price will still go up but seeing on buying into this price point might be risky because we wont know if this spot would be their profit taking moment. In this case you will end up on losing money instead.
it is great for you that you have doubled it. i have never invested in neo yeah but i had earn a lot from a altcoin signature campaign and it has shown a great response in this mean time and its price shoot up since while and its have given you such a great profit that you have doubled your investment in such a mean time. i think that is great.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

From what you said you did not double your investment. Apparently the tokens are now worth double what you gave for them and you are holding. Unless they have any use for now, wich they don´t you will have doubled the investment when you cash out. Hope it goes well for you.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

Hey,

Thanks

Actually, I wanted to know from where I can buy it, Also I want to be sure that I will be in profit, His post was attracting to me so, I asked that how he actually got the profit.
Just wanted to know how long did you hold your NEO? What If I buy how long should I wait?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ItchyIrish

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:59:55 AM

I bought it around 26$ and sold @51$ almost doubled my investment too.  And yesterday I bought it again on the dip @39$ waiting to double again =around 80$ =rince and repeat Smiley
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

i bought NEO (antshares) , i doubled my investment  and still holding (i expect 500$ at the end of the year= x10) . NEO is second in trading volume just after bitcoin in bittrex , and chinese investors are buying like crazy (cf chinese exchangers)

i think NEO is the new eth , its platform allows creating smart contracts , open source (not like eth) ,  improved security ..........etc (read whitepaper) .

NEO is not going to $500 in 2017. It has already done x10 from $5 to $50 in 2 weeks time.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Double your investment in just normal things that happened in crytocurrency trading. There was a time were I make also 500% in two through my investment in lisk and strats. Neo is doing great now and wise investors will invest now.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

Good for you. But I will never trust these new alts and ICOs. Some of them doesn't even have proper basics. Many of the new coins and ICOs looks to exploit the current excitement about Bitcoin.

BTW, I took a look at NEO. It has got a $2 billion+ market cap in almost no time. And the prices have increased by 250x (25,000%) during the last four months.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

Good for you. But I will never trust these new alts and ICOs. Some of them doesn't even have proper basics. Many of the new coins and ICOs looks to exploit the current excitement about Bitcoin.

BTW, I took a look at NEO. It has got a $2 billion+ market cap in almost no time. And the prices have increased by 250x (25,000%) during the last four months.

Yes putting hopes on new ICO's always dangerous if it is less than $1 then we can take the risk. But once it crossed this amount it is a risk to invest on that coin. Recently we saw BCH this also made people crazy 2 days but after that what was happened maybe something is going to happen this coin. Better now sell and make money.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

Yes putting hopes on new ICO's always dangerous if it is less than $1 then we can take the risk. But once it crossed this amount it is a risk to invest on that coin. Recently we saw BCH this also made people crazy 2 days but after that what was happened maybe something is going to happen this coin. Better now sell and make money.
I do really always check on its total volume and its marketcap and once I do see that it has a small volume chances of getting pumped would really be there but we wont really know on when to happen since chances do happen once in a while and we wont really know on when it would come. If you can able to risk money to earn money then its our choice and for those persons who do believe on NEO for sure cherishing the profits that they had made.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:04:15 PM

We can not be sure that a project will work perfectly. If you have done the analysis and get the conclusion that neo have a prospect then do this investment. Because only each person can decide it yourself, you do not need to get intervention from others. All you need is confidence and a sense of optimism for what you have done. It's still very early to say that NEO will succeed, but it's also early to say that NEO will fail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: