Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peak of Bitcoin price  (Read 2327 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

The price of bitcoin increases in periods. And now we are experiencing the period when the price has already reached its peak. Etre means that soon we will see a decline in prices. But then again there will be a period of growth and we will see a new record

That's what fluctuations is and you cannot control that, because each investors had their own decisions to follow and most of them were quickly dumps their assets as price increases. I don't believe that we hit the peak right now and the truth is after that price drop, it eventually bounce back to usual price increase progress like what we experienced lately at $4000 to $5000 range.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

hi guys,

What are the prediction of bitcoin price peak at? wondering if holding on or selling them at current price is a good idea.

cheers!

Sorry my friend, but you asking the wrong question here.
Nobody knows exactly when bitcoin reaches the peak price.
If everyone knows the peak price, then no one will sell until it reaches the peak.
If anytime you feel like selling your coin you should do so without hesitation, if you make profit from your investment.
For me, I normally sell my coins when they double in price and that is enough for me, and then buy later when the price dips.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

The price of bitcoin increases in periods. And now we are experiencing the period when the price has already reached its peak. Etre means that soon we will see a decline in prices. But then again there will be a period of growth and we will see a new record

That's what fluctuations is and you cannot control that, because each investors had their own decisions to follow and most of them were quickly dumps their assets as price increases. I don't believe that we hit the peak right now and the truth is after that price drop, it eventually bounce back to usual price increase progress like what we experienced lately at $4000 to $5000 range.
Bitcoin prices again decreased, now we are already under 4000 $. This is not good news but normally bitcoin price will experience something like this. There where the times are rising and some are down. Provided this decline is only momentary and not continuous. We all hope that there will be a rise in the price of bitcoin back and rates can be above 4500 $ in this week.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

I never hope for a price increase. Many people have built bitcoin to the rank of God and now you expect your God that he will make them rich. It does not happen. To become rich needs a lot of work, and such permanent poulsenia prices I think only brings us closer to disaster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: