Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest?  (Read 2581 times)
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

radium the sleeping giant  Grin

But why? People here keep posting something on Radium. It's sweet they have masternodes and stuff, but what's apart from it?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

Made profit of ~$2000 though NEO (bought it at $7.5 in July and sold 48 Units today)...

This is a pure profit,so I want to invest in some interesting projects..can hold for 3+ months.

Here's what I narrowed down so far though the forum:

ARK
Signatum
District0X

I have already some waves and ETH, so skipping those two..

I don't know how Ark is, yet Signatum and Districtox are promising projects. I regret for not buying that neo tokens before. It really gave amazing profit to its holders.

Waves and openanx are also good ones to invest, for me.
cryptocali

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:49:42 PM

All 2gs in OMG quote me on this in a couple weeks Wink Its going up
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:51:12 PM

It depends on your time frame. With the upward rise of Bitcoin there is no reason whatsoever that you couldn't go all-in with Bitcoin, sit back relax and cash out 6 months later. This might work in the 30-day range , but I wouldn't count on that to happen within 30 days. Beyond that if you were looking for something more short-term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

There are a couple of exchanges and websites out there that offer you the ability to give out loans using your Bitcoin. The regulations and the method of doing so are different, just make sure use a trusted site that provides a guaranteed pay back and uses escrow.
I would recommend to invest any amount but only in trusted sites.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

There are a couple of exchanges and websites out there that offer you the ability to give out loans using your Bitcoin. The regulations and the method of doing so are different, just make sure use a trusted site that provides a guaranteed pay back and uses escrow.
I would recommend to invest any amount but only in trusted sites.

give us the trust site for investbox   
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

If I were you I would invest in Lisk! Rebranding is on the way and software developement kit is out before Christmas so the price is gonna fly a couple a times....
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:04:01 PM

i would buy waves with that. I am going to hold it for +1 year
Waves is a good buy it's so cheap now it's ridiculous, just because of the FOMO around other coins

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
aimer1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

There are a lot of startups on the market, you need to search and choose the most suitable, with minimal risks
jaxxion

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

i would buy waves with that. I am going to hold it for +1 year
Waves is a good buy it's so cheap now it's ridiculous, just because of the FOMO around other coins

Waves will not give you much profit, stay away from it. You should buy OmiseGo and AdEx.
gpuk

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

I'm finally taking the plunge in to altcoins this week, starting with $2K to invest (and hoping for some decent returns within 3 months).

This is what I think my starting portfolio is going to be (welcome people's input on my choices!):

NEO: $800
OMG: $400
ZEN: $400
ARK: $200
LSK: $200

Only thing I'm wrestling with right now is whether to reduce ZEN to $200 and boost NEO (which I'm pretty bullish on) to $1000.

Just waiting for my normal exchange to process my wire so I can shove some BTC over to Bittrex and start making trades   Grin

nsai

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

I would cut down on LSK and NEO and invest more in OMG. OMG is a solid company with big partnerships including the Thai government. LSK has produced very little considering their ICO funding and NEO is riding on hype and speculation right now with nothing much to show regarding development. I can't really comment on ARK right now, need to read up on it.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

My favourites at the moment are Adex and BNB.

BNB will rise a lot as the exchange becomes more popular and Adex have just announced that they will be building on the NEO platform, which is big news.
VFabio

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:44:00 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 02:55:20 PM by VFabio

You should take a look at Crowdholding. Invest >5 ETH until 25 August and you'll get a bonus of 30% on the Pre-ICO price!

Pre-ICO Token Price 3000 YUPIES = 1ETH
ICO Token Price 1000 YUPIES = 1ETH

If you take part now, it's a low-risk, high-reward investment.

Our ICO starts November 1st. This is when the tokens get distributed.

Learn more on our landing page☞ https://ico.crowdholding.com
Link to our Etherscan.io profile☞ https://etherscan.io/address/0x0F33bb20a282A7649C7B3AFf644F084a9348e933
Link to our BitcoinTalk announcement☞ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082561.0;all

larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

Half of bitcoin or Waves the best decision. Small coins it is huge risk to get nothing

cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:46:43 PM

Why do not you opt for Bitcoin investments?

Bitcoin is predicted to reach $ 5000, I think better investment in Bitcoin.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

My favourites at the moment are Adex and BNB.

BNB will rise a lot as the exchange becomes more popular and Adex have just announced that they will be building on the NEO platform, which is big news.

Adex has really a good potential nowadays. i am sure price is going to jump hard in a few weeks. People already start to speak about Adex so often, this is a good sign  Smiley
gpuk

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:49:48 PM

I would cut down on LSK and NEO and invest more in OMG. OMG is a solid company with big partnerships including the Thai government. LSK has produced very little considering their ICO funding and NEO is riding on hype and speculation right now with nothing much to show regarding development. I can't really comment on ARK right now, need to read up on it.

I was looking at LSK mainly because I like they're using javascript but agree I could cut it down a bit (it's basically a wildcard - could have just as easily been STRAT). For NEO, I think it's got momentum atm and am betting it could easily get up to the $300 or more range relatively quickly.

Revised starting basket:
NEO: $800
OMG: $600
ZEN: $300
ARK: $200
LSK: $100
MrGunkin

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

Bitcoin, before it grows to 5000 it should fall to 2800 - 3000, better wait for the fall and be purchased by bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best and reliable investment, unlike forks, which are easily to pump and dump. If you want to buy some forks in the investment portfolio, too, wait for the fall of bitcoin, then forks will fall even more.
gpuk

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:02:10 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:04:29 PM by gpuk

Don't know about the OP but I'm looking at altcoins for a larger, faster return (e.g. x5 to x50 in < 6 months). Higher risk but that's why I'm only gambling $2K.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: