Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Two Antminer D3 for Nov Batch  (Read 240 times)
npcomp (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

I have 2 antminer D3 + PSU included which I want to sell. Each one for $5000. The product will be shipped as soon as I receive it that means around November. It also cover 180-day warranty from Bitmain. If there is the problem with the miner, I will help.

If you're afraid of scammer, you can pay via Paypal which have 180-day money back guarantee but there is $750 additional charge for using this method of payment. I also accept BTC. You pay only 1.25 BTC with no additional charge.

If you think the price is too high, you can buy from the manufacture yourself. I would say it's the high demand products with less production capacity. It's hard to buy from the manufacture directly because it sold out in the blink of an eye. However, you can try.

I have a little knowledge about mining. That's why I commit to gain a small amount of profit by selling these. Someone might think I'm stupid because I can gain tremendous amount of  money in mining. But this is what I've decided.

Anyone interested and see it worth to buy please PM me. After purchase you can cancel at anytime until the item is shipped. I will return your money but please note there is 20% restocking fee charge for cancellation. When the item is shipped, there will be no return and refund accepted.

Also I will keep updating until the item is delivered to make you feel relieve waiting for your product.

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: