Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS  (Read 74861 times)
ShadowOfTheRandomForest

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Bounty manager

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:10:32 PM

less than 100 ETH to reach the goal

Yes, it's amazing! Hurry up! Only 3 hours left to get HUGE BONUS!
We need 65 ETH for PRE-sale finish!!! And will start airdrop to all participants!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:38:29 PM

less than 100 ETH to reach the goal

Yes, it's amazing! Hurry up! Only 3 hours left to get HUGE BONUS!
We need 65 ETH for PRE-sale finish!!! And will start airdrop to all participants!

Good chance to participate in Transmission pre-sale now, just a little time to buy tokens with a big discount. I think that pre-sale will finished in 1 day. Good work Transmission team!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

Lol when you open this thread the first thing you can see is pre-ICO details, it's like the only thing you care about is the ICO results, I could use this thing to transfer currencies with low cost and fast? I'm in, I just need to transact everything with 1 satoshi cost per transaction. lol
Yes hurry hurry before you lose the cake.

🖤😏
tialex

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:28:41 PM

please tell me, what is Airdrop's bonuses?
tialex

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

And a question for the team. When is the release of a minimally viable product planned?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:26:24 AM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124360.0

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:01:30 AM

So what is the value proposition of this coin precisely? I am not sure I understand what you intent to achieve.

TMN token is interesting because it will also act as a payment tool and processed by our network. That is, TMN client tokens from the moment of entering the exchange (September 2017) will become a full-fledged exchange medium in the #Transmission network with constantly growing value and capitalization as they are provided with a growing stream of transfers in the #Transmission network.

All offered TMN tokens will be supported by a specially created Fund, 50% of commissions from #Transmission network transactions, and will be transferred quarterly to exchange were TMN will be listed. The main purpose of this fund is to provide liquidity of tokens through the possibility of their repurchase from their holders at any time and increase the capitalization (exchange rate) of the TMN token on the crypto-exchange market.

Ok but what is it precisely that can be transferred? What is the main purpose of the platform? Thanks for your info!

Here is what you can transfer: major world forex currencies: AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, EUR, GPB, JPY, CHF, CNY, RUR, SGD, HKD, INR, NOK.
And basic crypto-currencies: BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, XRP

Basically we're going to be just like a Money Gram or PayPal, but unlike them we are gonna work with crypto currency. For example PayPal takes 3% just for transfer, we will take less then 1% for transfer and conversion if needed. And the most important thing, it's such a hassle right now to get crypto currency for your Fiat currency and other way around, but with us you can do it easily under 1%.

You are most likely going to run into legal issues, right? Elon Musk wanted Paypal to be decentralized back then, but he couldn't make it because of legal issues. If you have fiat gateways and stuff, and you have cross boarder transactions, you won't get around the legal hassle. How are you going to resolve that?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:49:43 AM

Yes there are tons of airdrops, seadrops, landdrops, just relax and wait for some free coins. I just remembered why do we seek for freeshitcoins all the times? I mean are we the same free loaders and beggars of the internet instead of real world? well if so then in every country there are some organizations gathering the poor and homeless beggars and then helping them by providing food and shelter or in my country's case they send them to some places which are more like prisons. lol I think we need such organizations here as well.

🖤😏
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

I think now is the right time if you intend to invest in joining this project, now a bonus for a fairly large purchase, immediately take a position before it's too late
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:11:42 PM

I think Transmission project is very good concept, good luck and really
can be a cheap and fast currency transaction system.
this project about digital delivery service through internet network crypto currency good luck
Trnsmssn (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

Yes there are tons of airdrops, seadrops, landdrops, just relax and wait for some free coins. I just remembered why do we seek for freeshitcoins all the times? I mean are we the same free loaders and beggars of the internet instead of real world? well if so then in every country there are some organizations gathering the poor and homeless beggars and then helping them by providing food and shelter or in my country's case they send them to some places which are more like prisons. lol I think we need such organizations here as well.

Hi, thank you for being pard of this thread. We gonna have to ask you not to spam and discourage our project without solid evidence. Please stop disrespecting other participants of this thread, and please provide constructive arguments.

Thank you. 
Trnsmssn (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:19:10 PM

So what is the value proposition of this coin precisely? I am not sure I understand what you intent to achieve.

TMN token is interesting because it will also act as a payment tool and processed by our network. That is, TMN client tokens from the moment of entering the exchange (September 2017) will become a full-fledged exchange medium in the #Transmission network with constantly growing value and capitalization as they are provided with a growing stream of transfers in the #Transmission network.

All offered TMN tokens will be supported by a specially created Fund, 50% of commissions from #Transmission network transactions, and will be transferred quarterly to exchange were TMN will be listed. The main purpose of this fund is to provide liquidity of tokens through the possibility of their repurchase from their holders at any time and increase the capitalization (exchange rate) of the TMN token on the crypto-exchange market.

Ok but what is it precisely that can be transferred? What is the main purpose of the platform? Thanks for your info!

Here is what you can transfer: major world forex currencies: AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, EUR, GPB, JPY, CHF, CNY, RUR, SGD, HKD, INR, NOK.

Basically we're going to be just like a Money Gram or PayPal, but unlike them we are gonna work with crypto currency. For example PayPal takes 3% just for transfer, we will take less then 1% for transfer and conversion if needed. And the most important thing, it's such a hassle right now to get crypto currency for your Fiat currency and other way around, but with us you can do it easily under 1%.

You are most likely going to run into legal issues, right? Elon Musk wanted Paypal to be decentralized back then, but he couldn't make it because of legal issues. If you have fiat gateways and stuff, and you have cross boarder transactions, you won't get around the legal hassle. How are you going to resolve that?

No, Theoretically all the transfers not going to be international ones,  it's like you will transfer from your bank to another bank in same country.
Trnsmssn (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

And a question for the team. When is the release of a minimally viable product planned?

In about a year or less we'll be fully running.
Trnsmssn (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

It is mega bonuses for early participants.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

It is mega bonuses for early participants.

Have you already calculated the bonus for each investor, we are receivng a lot of questions on Italiam Telegram Transmiss chat
thanks
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

No, Theoretically all the transfers not going to be international ones,  it's like you will transfer from your bank to another bank in same country.

But that isn't realizable, no matter what. As soon as foreign exchange is involved, you can't circumvent any sort of transboarder exchange. Do you have a legal team in place or are you just giving your luck a try? Serious question!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

Is it will be only one exchange for listing? Or you planned few exchanges. If yes how it will be distributed?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:54:32 AM

Hello manager, please tell me correctly I realized that i need to do 14 posts in your subscription campaign until the end of ico or 13.09.2017?
EndlessWinter

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

Hello manager, please tell me correctly I realized that i need to do 14 posts in your subscription campaign until the end of ico or 13.09.2017?

Hi. I think it's better to ask in the bounty topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092432.new#new
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:39:19 AM

Hi. I think it's better to ask in the bounty topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092432.new#new
Yes, and there is alredy have an answer to this question! Just read!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄