Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.Claimbitcoinnow.com FREE BITCOINS New Faucet 200 every 5 minutes  (Read 996 times)
coolbaughandrew (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:03:13 PM

Try my new faucet www.claimbitcoinnow.com you can claim up to 200 satoshi every 5 minutes. There is a 5% referral and seniority bonus . You can cash out once you hit the 15,000 satoshi threshold. Theres also a lot of other features including a currency calculator , bit/alt coin price ticker , FAQ and much more. Check it out now at www.claimbitcoinnow.com
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skaikru

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:52:42 PM

where can I find the referral link?
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

115 satoshis on the first claim, very nice...
How to withdraw, you send the money on a daily basis when we reach 15000 satoshis
or we can ask for instant withdraw when we reach the 15000 satoshis balance?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coolbaughandrew (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:32:15 AM

115 satoshis on the first claim, very nice...
How to withdraw, you send the money on a daily basis when we reach 15000 satoshis
or we can ask for instant withdraw when we reach the 15000 satoshis balance?

Daily when you hit 15,000 or more I send payment , usually before 9am est , any other questions let me know
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

I like the idea behind your faucet especially the 5 minutes timer and minimum of 115 satoshi on first pay out but i do not agree with your faq section http://claimbitcoinnow.com/faq because it does not mention anything about your faucet service.
St.joy

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:34:34 AM

I have exceeded the threshold of 15,000 statoshi. How do I withdraw
chibis00

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:29:56 AM

On August 19, I dialed 15,000 satoshi. There is no payment.

bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:27:49 AM

On August 19, I dialed 15,000 satoshi. There is no payment.

These kind of faucets are designed to scam and waste time of faucet users. Can't you see Google Adsense on the faucet. That indicates a lot of story already. Don't entertain such sites.

** FREE SPACE **
stalker1506

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

Hi! I have 40600 sat. My wallet 1KZNrRBhdUsc39HotaUmE9X3vWmrV2Wuk.
malik59

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:09:21 AM

over 17,000  Satoshis ..how do I withdraw..?

BTC address  1PfTneLrRhwQ2A49U8QaaaPWyhftsogfhk
rafabud

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

This is definitely looking like scam...  Roll Eyes
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:14:26 PM

Try my new faucet www.claimbitcoinnow.com you can claim up to 200 satoshi every 5 minutes. There is a 5% referral and seniority bonus . You can cash out once you hit the 15,000 satoshi threshold. Theres also a lot of other features including a currency calculator , bit/alt coin price ticker , FAQ and much more. Check it out now at www.claimbitcoinnow.com

it looks definitely like scam. coolbaughandrew was last time online on 16th august. i think noone will see his own satoshis in wallet. SCAM
malik59

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:00:13 PM

It is a SCAM   not paying..

I am reporting it to the Scam list
coolbaughandrew (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:28:57 AM

The site is currently down , ive been having a bot problem , as soon as i sort it out ill pay out the api and everyone who is over will receive payment. Untill then Ive taken down the faucet as well as my ads. I plan to be back up in a few days and will be adding a few features including a wallet as well as a members area to login to with a forum. Im sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Jur420

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:09:15 PM

I have as well claimed a little bit over the 15k threshold and got no payout.

I send 3 emails to contact address on the website.
In the first I asked about the referral link since the site stated there is a referral bonus as well for the loyalty bonus, I got no reply and after few days the website was adjusted and it stated no more that there is referral. I got no answer on this.
In the second mail I asked about how I could withdraw since I gotten over the threshold, and again no answer.
So I send a third mail asking it again politely. And yet no answer.

Im lucky I did a google search and found this topic since I don't check out the forums much

I saw you closed the faucet a few days ago. And today it is kinda there again but not working.

This really makes me think your just a scammer... Altho I hope your just a new guy getting into faucets and havent planned it out pretty well, I own a faucet too and its not my first one, the first one failed hard and I had to shut it down BUT I did pay all users that had claimed.
Besides there is no way you can make profit if you give away 100satoshi per 5 minutes with google ads where your adsense acount will get banned pretty soon because you display ads on a faucet which is not allowed, even with the few A-ads and cointraffic I dont think it is possible to keep this up.

And if you are just failing at making your faucet work let us know and be honest, payout the users that have claimed and shut it down.
I read you say you have problems with bots, so make use of the FH anti-bot integration costs something but makes you loose less, or just set a payout limit per 3hours.

I hope you can reply here to state when you will be paying honest claimers, and if not done in a few days Ill spread the word about this scam.
xavierh18

Activity: 252

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:35:55 AM

Pays super good friend thanks for informing us

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
coolbaughandrew (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:39:40 AM

Pays super good friend thanks for informing us
Anytime I'm glad your enjoying it.
I have as well claimed a little bit over the 15k threshold and got no payout.

I send 3 emails to contact address on the website.
In the first I asked about the referral link since the site stated there is a referral bonus as well for the loyalty bonus, I got no reply and after few days the website was adjusted and it stated no more that there is referral. I got no answer on this.
In the second mail I asked about how I could withdraw since I gotten over the threshold, and again no answer.
So I send a third mail asking it again politely. And yet no answer.

Im lucky I did a google search and found this topic since I don't check out the forums much

I saw you closed the faucet a few days ago. And today it is kinda there again but not working.

This really makes me think your just a scammer... Altho I hope your just a new guy getting into faucets and havent planned it out pretty well, I own a faucet too and its not my first one, the first one failed hard and I had to shut it down BUT I did pay all users that had claimed.
Besides there is no way you can make profit if you give away 100satoshi per 5 minutes with google ads where your adsense acount will get banned pretty soon because you display ads on a faucet which is not allowed, even with the few A-ads and cointraffic I dont think it is possible to keep this up.

And if you are just failing at making your faucet work let us know and be honest, payout the users that have claimed and shut it down.
I read you say you have problems with bots, so make use of the FH anti-bot integration costs something but makes you loose less, or just set a payout limit per 3hours.

I hope you can reply here to state when you will be paying honest claimers, and if not done in a few days Ill spread the word about this scam.

I'm not sure what email address your writing to but I can be reached at the one below ( coolbaughandrew@gmail) Send me an email with the btc address you used to claim and Ill pay the amount you claimed. I'm sorry for any inconvenience but this is my first faucet and I jumped the gun when I should have taken the time to make a decent product first then promote it. Lessons learned I guess. I have logs of all the claims made while I was getting the site up and running and will payout to each individual btc who claimed and was not banned. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Thank you for your post.

I would like to thank you for all bearing with me while I got the site back up. Anyone who had claimed and was not paid please email me with your btc address and amount and after I check it against the log ill send payment. I was apparently jumping the gun releasing the site early. I appreciate everyone's constructive criticism. I hope you all enjoy the new site and I always look forward to hearing from users. Any questions or comments feel free to email me coolbaughandrew@gmail

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:52:16 AM

Not working.
'<iframe scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ style=”overflow:hidden;width:468px;height:60px;” src=”//bee-ads.com/ad.php?id=26411″></iframe>'

You should be logged in to claim satoshis
Please enter valid bitcoin address

Only addresses linked to profiles will be paid

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: