Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reason why ARK was pumped so hard?  (Read 948 times)
methereum (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

Was ARK a pump/dump target yesterday?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

ark's time to shine, don't think pump is necessarily over either

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

It definitely does not seem like it's over. Seems to be one of the top gainers today/yesterday.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:25:11 PM

no news why its pumped so high, maybe its a accumulation, but mostly like the banker is manipulating to cut chives
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

Was ARK a pump/dump target yesterday?

We don't have to look for a specific reason to understand the reason behind this ARK pump. In bittrex, lots of tokens was pumped within previous 10 days. After poloniex issue, actually. Then this was the turn for ARK.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

It was ARKs time to shine that day. The technical analysis was good, people started buying, the BTC price was "stabilizing" I guess in this market a few hours of BTC calming down is considered stable. A lot of these newer coins are seeing tons of action once they start to rise - they almost seem like pump n dumps. I doubt they are, it is just people wanting to jump on the bandwagon and not miss out (FOMO)

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

Well , is not the first time when ark was pumped , it was pumped a lot of times some time ago , I bought it at ico and I still keep them , i trust this coin and will be pumped harder in the following months Smiley
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

So, just to clarify, there was no new news or developments as it relates to ARK? The general consensus is that this current trend is just a standard pump (most likely followed by a dump)?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:22:30 PM

ARK is a good project and a long-term hold for me. It had been in sideways  accumulation and basing for last couple of months
and now breaking out. It can go to $4 - $5 by year end.
Tolrem

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:07:23 PM

There is no reason ARK pumped like at all. It's going to crash hard. Where will it top out first? I cannot say.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
simonkev

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:09:51 PM

Any progress in their development? Press release? If not, it's a simple pump & dump.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:16:27 PM

Wow yes i have just looked at the charts and ARK has been pumped by a 18% from yesterday, i think this is a good notice for those users in this forum that invested in this coin. Once i read a thread that a random guy invested $50k in ark, i hope ark keeps going up.
With this btc correction all alts are green right now.
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Well everyone saw it coming to be honest..
It has been a sleeping giant for a while right now.
It was a matter of time before it got noticed, and you say it was a pump?

Yes i would think that to, but i'm very active in the community and the slack en reddit pages.
And there where joining hundred of people every day, so it wasn't a pump but people waking up and realising how good this project could be.

Good luck with your research and investments guys, don't believe anything you can do research your self.
ThrowAwayPumper

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:48:45 PM

Well Ark Just integrated two new programming languages. PHP Yesterday and Ruby just today. Alot more development to go, but things are looking up.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:30:00 AM

It just had update.

Other things probably:
good specs and people would like to try it;
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: