Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations  (Read 35365 times)
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:06 PM

I received a message, that's now mandatory for funds over $5000 to do a KYC request.
But why haven't you announced this point earlier?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

The pre-sale rate is good and get 50% bonus, but what are the exchanges listing this token? I want to buy some tokens because I missed the pre-sale.

The ICO is over. MOD is being traded on ED: https://etherdelta.com/#MOD-ETH

Other exchanges will follow, according to the Slack announcements.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:29 PM

Hallo,
ich hatte vor einer Weile schon einmal gefragt, aber ich finde mein Post gerade nicht mehr (die Suchfunktion auf dem Handy ist schon sehr bescheiden).

Da inzwischen alle ICO Coins verteilt sind gibt es doch die Möglichkeit sich die Verteilung der Coins anzuschauen.

Würde mich interessieren wie die Top-10 Adressen aufgestellt sind bevor Modum an Börsen gehandelt wird (die kleine die bereits aktiv ist vernachlössige ich mal) und wie die Verteilung dann in 6 Monaten aussieht.

Hier ist die Liste der aktuell 4238 Adressen:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e#balances

Is zis ze German zread now?  Grin Wink
EDisney

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

I received a message, that's now mandatory for funds over $5000 to do a KYC request.
But why haven't you announced this point earlier?

Info from Slack:

What happens to my tokens if I don’t complete the process?
We cannot make everyone complete the KYC/AML process. We have opted to invite only token holders who have made investments above USD 5,000, similar to the thresholds for KYC/AML processes in financial institutions. We will not withhold tokens if an investor is unable to participate, but we value your best efforts to complete the process promptly when you receive the invitation. All investors will receive their modum tokens.

You should join Slack for further informations:
https://join.slack.com/t/modum-token/shared_invite/enQtMjU1MDc1NDM0MDk5LTEwMDYwZjQ0MGVkYjgzY2YzNjdmNzUxNTk3MGY5YTUwZTBkZTNhOGQzNjJhN2YwY2QyMzhhMWE5MGY2MmU0OTc

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:06:20 PM

The pre-sale rate is good and get 50% bonus, but what are the exchanges listing this token? I want to buy some tokens because I missed the pre-sale.

The ICO is over. MOD is being traded on ED: https://etherdelta.com/#MOD-ETH

Other exchanges will follow, according to the Slack announcements.

This token has under the ICO price just picked some cheap tokens from ED this is strange to see who are dumping this at low price. I think in short time of period we will get X5 when it will be listed on big exchanges this will be very easy profit.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

I think this one has potential - over some time, not just on 1st day on exchanges

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
EDisney

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

Blockfolio is now showing the price/data correctly. They had a problem with the ED-APIs.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:02:44 PM

almost every shitcoin is listed at coinmarketcap because it has a lot of turnover on Etherdelta. modum it must also slowly create on coinmarketcap to come. That can not be that hard
EDisney

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

almost every shitcoin is listed at coinmarketcap because it has a lot of turnover on Etherdelta. modum it must also slowly create on coinmarketcap to come. That can not be that hard

I'm sure they have already applied. But it might take a few days for CMC to list them.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
EDisney

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:30:02 PM

Modum has been added to Coinmarketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
bragee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

woot

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

Dear All,

We are very excited to announce that the Tokens are out and transferable. We have opened a pull request to MyEtherWallet to add our Token as default. This can take some time. If you want to add it as a custom token, enter the following:

Address: modtoken.eth
Token Symbol: MOD
Decimals: 0

This is the start of a great journey. We have very exciting times ahead of us and this is all thanks to you!

Thank you for your great support !

Your Modum.io team
No experience with MEW so far but I'm curious to know whether adding the MOD token through quoted procedure could allow me to transfer my asset, later on, to my ERC20 Jaxx address.
(thanks in advance for any indication and suggestion)

Sure. You have to understand that an ETH address is as good as the next one. The tech is the same. Jaxx and MEW are only two different ways to access the adresses. You can access your Jaxx address through MEW and vice versa.
That said, you can send the MOD to your Jaxx addy but as long as they don't support the MOD token it won't be visible there.
Yes, I know they're both merely interfaces to the blockchain (visible via etherscan as well by the way) but since I've no experience with MEW, I was wondering how to move tokens through MEW itself...
Thanks for your advice.
Regards
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:18:15 PM

Modum is now listed on CoinCodex. Monito/modum/]Modum price[/url] in real-time and create a watchlist:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/modum/

This is how Modum overivew looks like on mobile:

And this is desktop view:

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

do we have any updates on whether Modum has been reaching their milestones (from token sale section in whitepaper), and any updates on current and future business relationships?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
EDisney

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:26:36 AM

Dear All,

We are very excited to announce that the Tokens are out and transferable. We have opened a pull request to MyEtherWallet to add our Token as default. This can take some time. If you want to add it as a custom token, enter the following:

Address: modtoken.eth
Token Symbol: MOD
Decimals: 0

This is the start of a great journey. We have very exciting times ahead of us and this is all thanks to you!

Thank you for your great support !

Your Modum.io team
No experience with MEW so far but I'm curious to know whether adding the MOD token through quoted procedure could allow me to transfer my asset, later on, to my ERC20 Jaxx address.
(thanks in advance for any indication and suggestion)

Sure. You have to understand that an ETH address is as good as the next one. The tech is the same. Jaxx and MEW are only two different ways to access the adresses. You can access your Jaxx address through MEW and vice versa.
That said, you can send the MOD to your Jaxx addy but as long as they don't support the MOD token it won't be visible there.
Yes, I know they're both merely interfaces to the blockchain (visible via etherscan as well by the way) but since I've no experience with MEW, I was wondering how to move tokens through MEW itself...
Thanks for your advice.
Regards

Here's a modum blog post explaining the steps:
https://modum.io/how-to-recognize-and-transfer-your-tokens/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
The Zah

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:54 AM

do we have any updates on whether Modum has been reaching their milestones (from token sale section in whitepaper), and any updates on current and future business relationships?

So far, 43 different companies have pilot-tested Modum’s system with almost 1,000 shipments. The company anticipates the product will launch commercially during the first quarter of 2018.

THIS IS HUUUUUUGE
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

So far, 43 different companies have pilot-tested Modum’s system with almost 1,000 shipments. The company anticipates the product will launch commercially during the first quarter of 2018.

THIS IS HUUUUUUGE
That's really huge, thanks for sharing! Where do you have this information from? Price increased nice since yesterday and I am now nearly my ICO price.
EDisney

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:46:08 AM

THIS IS HUUUUUUGE
That's really huge, thanks for sharing! Where do you have this information from? Price increased nice since yesterday and I am now nearly my ICO price.

You should join Slack for the latest infos:
https://join.slack.com/t/modum-token/shared_invite/enQtMjU1MDc1NDM0MDk5LTEwMDYwZjQ0MGVkYjgzY2YzNjdmNzUxNTk3MGY5YTUwZTBkZTNhOGQzNjJhN2YwY2QyMzhhMWE5MGY2MmU0OTc

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

Wow, I have read the whitepaper before purchasing some coins in etherdelta and I am thrilled. Innovative solution for supply chain in blockchain, with a product that it is already developed. It has all the ingredients to be a success.

I have some questions: This datalogger solution and this platform is intended to be used in more supply industries appart from medical products? regarding that the datalogger will keep under development to increase the number of enviromental parameters, I think that there are no limits for this solution, to be implemented not only in medical, but also in food, electronics or any kind of good.

Are there any more potential competitors using similar devices?

Do you have telegram group?
EDisney

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

Copied from the Modum FAQ:

MODUM.IO'S BUSINESS CASE

Does modum.io already have a product and with a well-established business case?
modum.io has a working temperature logger prototype, which was used to track shipments in several pilot projects within Europe and to the Middle East. modum.io is currently launching the first generation of its own, proprietary sensor device based on findings from each pilot. Our go-to-market strategy is regulatory driven, based on new requirements placed on the pharma industry. We are already working with industry partners and clients to deliver the modum system.

How was modum.io’s first business case developed?
The European Commission has recently released tightened regulatory requirements for the transport of medicinal products for human use.
modum.io’s first service offers an efficient system to comply with these regulatory requirements.

What are these regulatory changes?
Chapter nine of the Good Distribution Practice regulation (GDP 2013/C 343/01) now requires proof that shipped medicinal products have not been exposed to conditions (particularly temperature) that may have compromised their quality.

How does modum.io solve improve its clients’ ability to be compliant with GDP regulations
To date, pharmaceutical companies achieve compliance with regulatory requirements by using expensive, temperature-stabilized trucks and containers from third-party logistics providers (3PLs). modum.io offers a more efficient supply-chain solution, which enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations by using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology.

What is the business potential of the modum solution?
By using the modum system, costs per shipment can be reduced by up to 60%. With respect to the 200 million shipments of pharmaceutical products in the EU, a widespread adoption of the modum system has the potential to reduce industry-wide expenses of approximately 3 billion EUR annually.

What is modum.io’s go-to market strategy?
Currently, the modum system is being integrated into the system of the leading last-mile logistics service provider in Switzerland. modum.io is planning to finalize this integration in Q4/2017. Upon successful completion, official market entry will begin in Q1/2018.
Additionally, modum.io is in negotiations with significant customers from within the pharma distribution vertical in the UK, France, Germany, Turkey, and Vietnam.

What is modum.io’s vision for growing its platform for expanded service delivery?
modum.io, with its system and first business case, eagerly anticipates horizontal and vertical growth by evolving the developed system. Low-cost and low-power IoT sensors have become commonplace for:
     Temperature
     Humidity/moisture
     Light/machine vision
     Acceleration/tilt
     Acoustics/sound/vibration
     Position/proximity
     Motion/velocity/displacement
     Chemical/gas
     Flow (Liquid)
     Electric/magnetic
     Force/load/torque/strain/pressure
Modum.io foresees adding sensor devices with these capabilities to build a platform for IoT monitoring in supply chain across a variety of sectors.

Into which sectors could the modum system be expanded?
With the experience gained from the high standards and low-cost requirements set by the pharma industry, the modum system will be well positioned to be deployed in other sectors. modum.io has been approached by leading companies from the following sectors, each of which have overlapping needs with the solutions laid out in our first use case:

Healthcare
     modum.io has been approached by Healthcare institutions to improve their processes (internal and multi-stakeholder) using IoT and blockchain technology.

Chemical industry
     Customers from the chemical industry have similar needs to pharma customers, requiring compliance with similar regulations. Data integrity is an issue, causing customers from the chemical industry to perform more extensive post-delivery checks     
     on their chemicals than they would deem necessary.

Heavy machinery
     Machine building companies need accountability during transport of their high-value components, requiring traceable data for acceleration (shock) and humidity (storage and transport conditions).

Automotive, Aerospace and Aviation
     The automotive, aerospace, and aviation industry needs efficient and auditable systems to prove the authenticity of every single component. Constant performance checks of essential parts serve to reduce liabilities in case of accidents.

Food sector
     Pharma standards and regulations for food safety are closely related, in the United States they are supervised by the same government agency, the FDA. Customers from the food sector are additionally looking into improving their processes,
     providing traceable data in order to market the origin and the quality of their products.

What are the USP/functions of the modum system?
Before shipment occurs, the modum sensor device ID, shipment ID, and alarm criteria are fixed within a shipment-specific smart contract. Upon receipt, this smart contract will allow the receiver to check that regulations have been met. Due to the nature of a smart contract in the blockchain, the evaluation criteria for meeting regulations cannot be changed retroactively.
During the shipment, the change of environmental conditions (i.e. temperature, humidity, movement, etc.), is monitored and the data is stored in the internal flash memory of the sensor device. Using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), the shipment does not need to be opened to verify the shipment has complied with the environmental parameters set. At each change of ownership, data authenticity is first checked by the smart contract before it is evaluating the data. The results of the evaluation are then stored, immutably, as proof-of-existence in a blockchain.

Do customers need to install additional hardware?
No, customers do not need to install additional hardware to use the system, downloading our mobile application is sufficient. The modum system is also compatible with every other BLE device.

How does modum.io generate revenue?
modum.io will offer its solution in a “pay per shipment” model to pharma producers and wholesaler. During modum.io’s extensive proof-of-concept phase, pilot projects with several customers determined that the modum solution delivered the highest value as a service in last-mile logistics of an overall pharma supply chain. In the EU, more than 200 million of these last-mile shipments occur each year.

Does modum.io have any strategic Partnerships?
Yes, modum.io has several partnerships. We are working with the market leader in parcel services in Switzerland, the owner of Europe’s leading mail order pharmacy, two leading pharma wholesaler and the University of Zurich and the University of St. Gallen.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

THIS IS HUUUUUUGE

You should join Slack for the latest infos:
I'm already on the Modum slack but I mostly read the announcements channel, it's a full time job to keep updated on every coin  Cheesy
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: