Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations  (Read 35365 times)
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:00:47 PM

So happy to have received an email confirmation that the tokens will be distributed by October 22nd. This project already has a working product that has undergone successful trials. This will be a long hold for me as I believe this is a sleeping giant in the making.

My thoughts too, I think most people who invested in modum are already in love with the project. If it delivers than who knows where the limit is for this!
I really like this project too, it's one of my biggest invests. At the moment I'm not sure that this date is selected very well because of the Bitcoin Gold Fork on the 25. October, they should release the coin after the fork in my opinion. I further hope there won't be much dumpers because this is really a legit and promising project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:28:29 PM

So happy to have received an email confirmation that the tokens will be distributed by October 22nd. This project already has a working product that has undergone successful trials. This will be a long hold for me as I believe this is a sleeping giant in the making.

My thoughts too, I think most people who invested in modum are already in love with the project. If it delivers than who knows where the limit is for this!
I really like this project too, it's one of my biggest invests. At the moment I'm not sure that this date is selected very well because of the Bitcoin Gold Fork on the 25. October, they should release the coin after the fork in my opinion. I further hope there won't be much dumpers because this is really a legit and promising project.

I'm sure they won't change the date because of Bitcoin Gold. If they did, then many would whine because they didn't hold the date.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
codemanX

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:57:13 AM

I'm sure they won't change the date because of Bitcoin Gold. If they did, then many would whine because they didn't hold the date.

That's right of course, but they should be able to communicate the reason for the delay. Most of the real investors who believe in the project won't have any problem with one week delay, just the dumpers will cry.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

That's right of course, but they should be able to communicate the reason for the delay. Most of the real investors who believe in the project won't have any problem with one week delay, just the dumpers will cry.

I agree that the release date is unfortunate. On a positive side, if a dump occurs, we have a second chance to buy at or close to the ICO price. Regardless, long term the future is bright for Modum.
codemanX

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

I agree that the release date is unfortunate. On a positive side, if a dump occurs, we have a second chance to buy at or close to the ICO price. Regardless, long term the future is bright for Modum.
You are right, I'm also here for long term so it doesn't matter at all. Further, I invested one part with IOTA which is fallen hard since I'd participated so it was a good deal to invest in Modum.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:19:59 PM

Are you guys so sure that they will announce an exchange along with the distribution?
It could take some days for an exchange to list the tokens and by that time the BTC fork is history.
doba85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

the 22 only are distributed the coins or also go out in exchanges?
EDisney

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:09:21 AM

This is info from Slack:

"Exchange listing:
No exchange will commit to listing a token before its distribution is complete. Therefore, we cannot give you more information on which exchange will list our token and when this will happen.
We are working towards listing the MOD as soon as possible."

and this:

"We are intentionally not informing about the state as we want to prevent rumours flying around. And many exchanges actually require to have the smart contract deployed and the tokens minted before they decide to list or not.
So we will collect all answers and then decide also on the liquidity of the exchange on which one we go for a listing - because we also have to ensure liquidity in the trading, just having many exchanges listed is not the thing all of us want."

So we will have to wait for an announcement about (bigger) exchanges. But it will be definitely tradeable on ED after distribution.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Münzpräger

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:45:42 AM

This is info from Slack:

"Exchange listing:
No exchange will commit to listing a token before its distribution is complete. Therefore, we cannot give you more information on which exchange will list our token and when this will happen.
We are working towards listing the MOD as soon as possible."

and this:

"We are intentionally not informing about the state as we want to prevent rumours flying around. And many exchanges actually require to have the smart contract deployed and the tokens minted before they decide to list or not.
So we will collect all answers and then decide also on the liquidity of the exchange on which one we go for a listing - because we also have to ensure liquidity in the trading, just having many exchanges listed is not the thing all of us want."

So we will have to wait for an announcement about (bigger) exchanges. But it will be definitely tradeable on ED after distribution.

I would be shocked if someone dumped the tokens on ED tbh.
EDisney

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

MOD tokens have been distributed, but they are not yet transferable.

Contract Address: 0x957c30aB0426e0C93CD8241E2c60392d08c6aC8e   Token symbol: MOD   Decimals: 0

https://etherscan.io/token/0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:58:01 PM

MOD tokens have been distributed, but they are not yet transferable.

Contract Address: 0x957c30aB0426e0C93CD8241E2c60392d08c6aC8e   Token symbol: MOD   Decimals: 0

Received, thanks.
I have Never seen a 0 Decimal value but I am not techie enough to understand the difference anyway Smiley
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

received! Thanks...
now ... to the moon?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
modum.io (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:09:12 PM

Dear All,

We are very excited to announce that the Tokens are out and transferable. We have opened a pull request to MyEtherWallet to add our Token as default. This can take some time. If you want to add it as a custom token, enter the following:

Address: modtoken.eth
Token Symbol: MOD
Decimals: 0

This is the start of a great journey. We have very exciting times ahead of us and this is all thanks to you!

Thank you for your great support !

Your Modum.io team
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

Received my tokens today. Thanks for the uncomplicated ICO and the smooth handling. I hope the token will be tradable soon. Currently, I can not see any exchange where Modum tokens can be traded. If there is one already please let me know. I am thinking about the increase my stake since I was not able to invest all the wanted money into the ICO.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:36:26 AM

it is a good thing for etherdelta. who would want to buy should look there

go to etherdelta
Token : other

Adresse :    0x957c30aB0426e0C93CD8241E2c60392d08c6aC8e
Symbol       MOD
Decimals = 0

at the moment still very cheap. after the fork, the price will rise sharply
bragee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

woot

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Dear All,

We are very excited to announce that the Tokens are out and transferable. We have opened a pull request to MyEtherWallet to add our Token as default. This can take some time. If you want to add it as a custom token, enter the following:

This is the start of a great journey. We have very exciting times ahead of us and this is all thanks to you!

Your Modum.io team
No experience with MEW so far but I'm curious to know whether adding the MOD token through quoted procedure could allow me to transfer my asset, later on, to my ERC20 Jaxx address.
(thanks in advance for any indication and suggestion)
EDisney

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

MOD is now shown as "Modum Token" with the logo on Etherscan (no longer as "Erc20 Token").
Official links can now be found there as well.

MOD is now visible in Parity.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

The pre-sale rate is good and get 50% bonus, but what are the exchanges listing this token? I want to buy some tokens because I missed the pre-sale.
Münzpräger

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

Dear All,

Your Modum.io team
No experience with MEW so far but I'm curious to know whether adding the MOD token through quoted procedure could allow me to transfer my asset, later on, to my ERC20 Jaxx address.
(thanks in advance for any indication and suggestion)

Sure. You have to understand that an ETH address is as good as the next one. The tech is the same. Jaxx and MEW are only two different ways to access the adresses. You can access your Jaxx address through MEW and vice versa.
That said, you can send the MOD to your Jaxx addy but as long as they don't support the MOD token it won't be visible there.
EDisney

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

Hallo,
ich hatte vor einer Weile schon einmal gefragt, aber ich finde mein Post gerade nicht mehr (die Suchfunktion auf dem Handy ist schon sehr bescheiden).

Da inzwischen alle ICO Coins verteilt sind gibt es doch die Möglichkeit sich die Verteilung der Coins anzuschauen.

Würde mich interessieren wie die Top-10 Adressen aufgestellt sind bevor Modum an Börsen gehandelt wird (die kleine die bereits aktiv ist vernachlössige ich mal) und wie die Verteilung dann in 6 Monaten aussieht.

Hier ist die Liste der aktuell 4238 Adressen:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e#balances

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: