Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Confirms China Expansion Plans  (Read 1854 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

I'm still confused for this RIPPLE, I'm investigating and monitoring the development, but whether the future ripple will rise up ?? or

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

The coin is more of "stock" in their company that gets them funding and buzz but does not really do much.

XRP, being the (only) native coin to the ledger, is absolutely integral to the Ripple strategy. If you're using the Ripple ledger, then XRP is the cheapest and most efficient way to do so.

people keep forgetting xrp is a LONG TERM investment. the start up company is working with banks and regulation, so a lot of it is hush hush. also, stop comparing the xrp supply with other coins. it's huge for a reason. the banking industry does TRILLIONS of transactions. this dwarfs the total crypto market.

Yes, definitely a long-term one.
Yes, a lot of Ripple's work with banks will be subject to NDAs and so not in the public sphere.
Yes to Ripple's potential market dwarfing current crypto cap.
Smiley
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

The coin is more of "stock" in their company that gets them funding and buzz but does not really do much.

XRP, being the (only) native coin to the ledger, is absolutely integral to the Ripple strategy. If you're using the Ripple ledger, then XRP is the cheapest and most efficient way to do so.

people keep forgetting xrp is a LONG TERM investment. the start up company is working with banks and regulation, so a lot of it is hush hush. also, stop comparing the xrp supply with other coins. it's huge for a reason. the banking industry does TRILLIONS of transactions. this dwarfs the total crypto market.

Yes, definitely a long-term one.
Yes, a lot of Ripple's work with banks will be subject to NDAs and so not in the public sphere.
Yes to Ripple's potential market dwarfing current crypto cap.
Smiley

when I mean long term, i mean more like 3-5 years vs the stock market which is 20 years. but even then, people still expect to become millionaires overnight and cry when it doesn't go up.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

when I mean long term, i mean more like 3-5 years vs the stock market which is 20 years. but even then, people still expect to become millionaires overnight and cry when it doesn't go up.

I know what you mean. As far as I can see Ripple is doing everything right - working with their potential customers and with the regulatory authorities, developing and testing the tech. They're not focusing on the price of XRP, but why should they? If the Ripple solution succeeds, then XRP price will increase naturally. This is much better than the hype and pump that some other coins get. And when I say better I mean more professional and more conducive to eventual success.

I'm very confident that one day XRP will shoot up in price. I'm perfectly happy holding for however long that may take. I think that a lot of the people who complain about day to day price fluctuations (or lack of fluctuations) just don't see what Ripple are trying to do, or haven't researched it.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:16:06 PM

Many have predicted this will happen, because the ripple does have a strong support, so it is not wrong if they will be one of the best coins in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: