Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Confirms China Expansion Plans  (Read 1854 times)
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:11 AM

Looks like an attempt to get the price up, at least they are trying something. It is normal for people behind a coin to mention China in the hope that it gets investors involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:47:59 AM

I'm glad ripple is expanding I know plenty of people who are invest  but I just cant do it...I mean don't you guys see this coin as the Anti Crypto? Sure its a well structured idea but I means the whole idea of crypto is to be decentralized right? Unless you don't mind  throwing principles out the window.

True. Though being advertised as a cryptocurrency, the Ripple pvt co. is as centralized as possible and would probably sell users data to the authorities like the traditional payment gateways do.
In my opinion, Ripple like token platform transfer money than define cryptocurrency altcoin like our thought. Because the price of Ripple just increasing when have some banks accept use it as tool helps them transfer money easy and fast.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

For international payments China is a must be. We need a trustable network to make payments. I already know Ripple made some good agreements with Regulated Banks all around the world.
And also today ripple price is really nice to invest in.

well if another pumped can be expect this month or two the value right now is really good to start with as ripple still in its downfall movement
if you are a risk taker this moment will be much better for you to place your entry and hold your coin till its pumped again.
Ethereuming

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:20:06 AM

China or not China personally I don't want to invest in Ripple because supply is huuuuuge. I don't think that I'm the only one...
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:26:04 AM

China or not China personally I don't want to invest in Ripple because supply is huuuuuge. I don't think that I'm the only one...

i think supply is huge because of huge potential, the target is the financial market international transfers and settlements, way more than all crypto combined (actual), if they will be succesfull but this is another story. China is a step in that direction

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:27:34 AM

I don't like and I don's want invest in Ripple, even though a news from China. There is more interesting project live.
Ethereuming

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

i think supply is huge because of huge potential, the target is the financial market international transfers and settlements, way more than all crypto combined (actual), if they will be succesfull but this is another story. China is a step in that direction
But gains that make a good coin of 40 million supply can not be the gains of a good coin of 40 billion supply: Impossible. Then I prefer to bet on others. But it's just my opinion.  Smiley
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

But gains that make a good coin of 40 million supply can not be the gains of a good coin of 40 billion supply: Impossible. Then I prefer to bet on others. But it's just my opinion.  Smiley

The profit per invested BTC is the same.
If you spend 1 BTC in a low supply coin and 1 BTC in a high supply coin and both are rising for 20% and you cash out, you'll have 1,2BTC each.
Forget supply and take a look at the marketcap. When marketcap goes up or down for x%, the price per coin will go up and down for the same %. No matter how high or low the supply is or how many coins you hold.
Simple math.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

If that's the case then hopefully Ripple will have great comeback after it's dip. And China is one you can't mess with and I underestimated China when it comes with cryptocurrencies. The supply will for sure be huge for sure.
Ethereuming

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:47:35 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 09:04:55 AM by Ethereuming

The profit per invested BTC is the same.
If you spend 1 BTC in a low supply coin and 1 BTC in a high supply coin and both are rising for 20% and you cash out, you'll have 1,2BTC each.
Forget supply and take a look at the marketcap. When marketcap goes up or down for x%, the price per coin will go up and down for the same %. No matter how high or low the supply is or how many coins you hold.
Simple math.

GAS for example with 3 million supply at the beginning of the month was 6 million market cap and now after 15 days market cap is 100 million.
Ripple now is 6 billion. I think that you have to wait more than 15 days to see Ripple at 100 billion market cap... But good luck

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

Problem with Ripple is that they're not spreading the coin, just the technology.
XRP is used in a ripple, so with the growth and spread of technology in xrp will increase the demand and therefore price.
DreamweaverVCC

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:28:48 AM

yet the price is still dead LOL
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:54:10 AM

yet the price is still dead LOL

Good. Looks like that is time to start buy XRP.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:59:03 AM

if it will really come true... both tech and the coin will have an upgrade... the most problem of the ripple is the coin it self i dont know what they really want but the technology are awesome. maybe after that ripple will rise again for about their dip... they decrease about 50%.... in that case also it is a gooid news to all ripple holder

wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

then, will Ripple supass etereum to be the No2 crypto coin after expande to China? many people dont buy Ripple because there is little exchange list Ripple in China

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
unixguy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:56:34 PM

China already has so many cashless options.
It would be great to see how ripple makes its way.
China is much ahead in cashless than we imagine.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:12:18 PM

Problem with Ripple is that they're not spreading the coin, just the technology.

The coin is used on the ledger, so the tech comes before the coin.
Everything I've seen points to XRP being used in the long-term. The alternatives (banks using their own coin, etc) don't make financial sense.

people are going to miss out on being rich due to this type of fud.

Yeah, I missed out  buying XRP at $.30 when someone tipped me on ANS was $.55.  I missed so much gains but still got $7.95 NEO.  I don't care about  what's in circulation vs escrow, there are $100 billion XRP total.  In order for XRP to be just $1, the real XRP marketcap would be $100 Billion.  How likely is that?!  Pretty much for XRP to be $1, it's like XRP would have to be larger than the entire crypto space.  

Are to risk money for a 4X gain that seems very unlikely?

The potential price of XRP has absolutely no relation whatsoever to current crypto marketcap. Look at the market that Ripple are going after. The money involved in international banking makes the crypto cap look tiny. If Ripple succeed, they will blow everything else out of the water.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

So they're announcing that they have plans to work in China. That just seems like a desperate attempt to pump some life into cripple. I am soo glad I didn't invest into this dying coin.

Grin Grin Grin Cripple  Grin Grin Grin good one!
Well I am also vary happy that I got in and got out with a bit of a gain.
There have been so many threads here about Ripple this and Ripple that
I think the majority of people here know not to pay too much attention
to news about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:34:48 PM

Ripple really seems to be the first of the token platforms with services and not being completely about the coin. The coin is more of "stock" in their company that gets them funding and buzz but does not really do much. Ripple, NEO, OMG, those 3 are really big and seem to be doing this methodology recently. I sure hope this does not become the trend because that could have a lot of downside down the road.. we have already seen the SEC get involved in the USA as it is.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:48:56 PM

people keep forgetting xrp is a LONG TERM investment. the start up company is working with banks and regulation, so a lot of it is hush hush. also, stop comparing the xrp supply with other coins. it's huge for a reason. the banking industry does TRILLIONS of transactions. this dwarfs the total crypto market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: