Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Participate in the world's first fully crowdsourced DAO  (Read 599 times)
Dropper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 120

The Movement

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:39:20 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 12:22:32 PM by Dropper

Do you believe in cryptocurrency, decentralized systems, and the power of grassroots movements?

Please don't hesitate to learn more about the vision of creating the world's first fully crowdsourced decentralized autonomous organization.

Built from the ground up by people from all around the world. No borders or intermediaries, no third-party interests.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bapp

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

yeah man I absolutely believe in decentralization. That's why I believe in Satoshi's Bitcoin Core! But why really, because I have deep trust in people's hearts not their money or their love for power! The power of love and being able to create value is what drives a truly great movement. For this reason I originally joined the New Economy Movement (NEM) back in the day and will now also join your movement.

I fully agree with the notion that you *really* shouldnt spend your BTC/ETH on the vast majority of icos... work on multiplying your precious assets like BTC, XEM etc. Dont throw them away. Working means to create value for yourself, the environment, and all the worlds people.
Because of the rise of XEM I have had many great opportunities to understand what we really need to do in life and that is to accept ourselves and the broken state of many things, and to create bridges. I LOVE TO SEE BTC propagating all around the world more and more Wink
THAT is the REAL MOVEMENT

Not the ICO *shit* (pardon)

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:05:12 PM

I entered Hope the DAO does good hope it has a great future I am happy to be a early adopter of the DAO  Grin
Sindbad

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

I want to participate ...
MovementAI

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

Repost from The Movement's ANN:

Get active, feel free to create and maintain your Sphere of interest.

This is what you want to do.

Do what you love.

You are the creator.

TAO will come to you.

Once we finalise the Genesis Data, The Movement DAO will operate on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: