Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN-LOVE - A TOKEN OF LOVE TO EVERYONE ( AIRDROP )  (Read 15447 times)
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:59:05 PM

Giveaway Ends thanks for taking part

Wow giveaway has ended ?? I missed this..
But there was never info on how to participate in the airdrop in this original page..I asked how to apply but no response..
 Why is it so ??
sorry_one

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

please, addnode needed, sync stops.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

So as I understand that the giveaway has ended. I thought I applied for it for both of your coins but then my memory fails me. It the giveaway has ended it is sad to know.

Were we able to list this coin on the exchange? How can we get more of this coin and stake it and earn from POS.

Please advise.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:47:31 PM

So as I understand that the giveaway has ended. I thought I applied for it for both of your coins but then my memory fails me. It the giveaway has ended it is sad to know.

Were we able to list this coin on the exchange? How can we get more of this coin and stake it and earn from POS.

Please advise.
so sad , i miss bitcoin love's giveaways,  i hope bitcoin love have another campaign , like facebook Campaign , twitter Campaign ,or  some thing like  this  for our Participation .
seyola89

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

Hi bitcoin love dev, please show us love once again. The airdrop period seems short. Smiley
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:43:04 PM

Now I keep the coins in the stake. I was lucky I got them from mining. I know there's still a lot to be done but enter exchange example novaexchange would be good.
It is a scrypt coin with which novaexchange has no problem listed. Just https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ and pay a fee. I will also be very happy with another exchange.
It's up to you dev.
seyola89

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:59:51 PM

Now I keep the coins in the stake. I was lucky I got them from mining. I know there's still a lot to be done but enter exchange example novaexchange would be good.
It is a scrypt coin with which novaexchange has no problem listed. Just https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ and pay a fee. I will also be very happy with another exchange.
It's up to you dev.

How do you mine bitcoin love ?? GPU mining or cpu mining on pc ?
How many coins do you get ?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:51:13 PM

Is this project still alive?

It's up to you dev.

Voting in Nova is expensive now. So better look for another exchange.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:43:51 AM

Is this project still alive?

It's up to you dev.

Voting in Nova is expensive now. So better look for another exchange.
first exchange may be yobit , because this exchange easy to add coin ,next i think dev  can choose novaexchange or crytopia , after grow fast we can have poloinex,bittex or kraken which is huge exchange , amount trade is millions dollars .
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Activity: 294

Free World

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:46:56 AM

Hi all,

I'll continue for 15 days more giveaways just to shower more love to all...  But please i request if someone can do translation on other boards do help the coin..  But dont post the ids here ( Inbox only )

Good Deeds Are Never Wasted.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

It's up to you dev.

How do you mine bitcoin love ?? GPU mining or cpu mining on pc ?
How many coins do you get ?
I mined with cgminer because it is a scrypt coin. I used amd graphics. Specifically RX 480 8gb. Mining POW was before block 1000. Now only POS and coins can be obtained from staking. But you must have some coins in the wallet. I have something about 5900 coins.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

windows wallet  can not be downloaded

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Activity: 294

Free World

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:23:32 PM

windows wallet  can not be downloaded
Hi  yes the uploading website was down so it couldn't open it So i added to github best solution I think Smiley

Good Deeds Are Never Wasted.
seyola89

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:15:56 AM

I mined with cgminer because it is a scrypt coin. I used amd graphics. Specifically RX 480 8gb. Mining POW was before block 1000. Now only POS and coins can be obtained from staking. But you must have some coins in the wallet. I have something about 5900 coins.

Okk thanks for the info. I can see you have really gotten a decent amount of coins for yourself. So you mean btc love no longer support POW mining presently but noe POS ??
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:43:31 AM

Hi all,

I'll continue for 15 days more giveaways just to shower more love to all...  But please i request if someone can do translation on other boards do help the coin..  But dont post the ids here ( Inbox only )

This is good. I have downloaded the windows qt wallet.So how do I get the Airdrop now??
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

@dev, I have sent a PM to you with my bitcoin love wallet address. I will be expecting my airdrop.
Thanks
Amber Port

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

Source is not yet there dev. Hope I'll not be too late for this also.
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:47:54 PM

There is no free gifts can receive it, after all, has been 15 days, this project is already on the line?
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

Hello Dev,

Did we make some progress on listing this coin on any of the exchanges? Airdrops and bounties have their own limitation. If we really want this coin to pick up, we need to list it in exchange and coinmarketcap.

Please let me know your thoughts around this.

Thanks
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Who are you kidding with a 50% premine? Love my ass. Am sure you will love us shilling and making you rich.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄