Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN-LOVE - A TOKEN OF LOVE TO EVERYONE ( AIRDROP )  (Read 15447 times)
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Free World

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:43:09 PM

Who are you kidding with a 50% premine? Love my ass. Am sure you will love us shilling and making you rich.
Hi its not even on the exchange yet and 50% is a distribution premine i have not added on exchange because i want to distribute it as much as i can before it gets listed.

Thanks for the comment

Good Deeds Are Never Wasted.
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:44:50 PM

Source is not yet there dev. Hope I'll not be too late for this also.
Hi am glad to see someone being interested after some criticism i was not really checking neither had any motive for exchange but i will only work on the project if i'm seeing a positive response.

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:17:22 AM

Hi all i'll update on main page for the reward.. You may follow the http://www.bitcoinloves.org/giveaways.html page and follow instructions to receive.

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:19:27 AM

Hello Dev,

Did we make some progress on listing this coin on any of the exchanges? Airdrops and bounties have their own limitation. If we really want this coin to pick up, we need to list it in exchange and coinmarketcap.

Please let me know your thoughts around this.

Thanks
Hi perhaps i'll like to see what people think if the airdrops should be continued or just get on the exchange.. Let me know.

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:02:57 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:53:16 PM by BitcoinXAG

Thank you for the write-up about this coin, however, have few questions-

1) What is the purpose of this coin?
2) What is the real time use of this coin?
3) 50% pre-mine is way too high, can you explain this?
4) 50% POS, sounds good but how you will tackle the inflation?
5) Is there a whitepaper that we can refer to?
6) Road map isn't clear on the website. To be honest, it's just an image with no clear definitions.
7) The thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092672.new#new went missing all of a sudden while I was reading the details. Seems like it was deleted.

I like the idea of this coin and I love BTC too, however, this coin is missing some of the core details which would help the community understand what this is all about.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Purpose of the coin is to give the message of love and harmony to everyone as bitcoin has been heavily used for other purposes this coin intends to change the bad idealogy some people have with bitcoin, the real use would be distribution amongst people, 50% premine would help and distribute the coin nicely as mining by gpu has lot of monopoly of one controlling the majority of the coin and misusing it, the inflation would be tackled by the premine with its mass distribution, No there is no white paper as of now but soon will be released, Roadmap mainly means a message for everyone to let the people understand the bitcoin's technology and so that will help newcomers to use bitcoin, there were some people who posted addresses on the main Ann so the admin had to delete it.

andrewwhunter

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:54:36 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

is the airdrop still available ? and what are the instruction to get the airdrop ?

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:57:21 PM

is the airdrop still available ? and what are the instruction to get the airdrop ?
check out the site www.bitcoinloves.org on the giveaway tab

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:12:19 PM

why I do not get the coin from airdrop that has been provided by you pak because I see projectini very good
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

why I do not get the coin from airdrop that has been provided by you pak because I see projectini very good
Hi didn't get ur message perhaps missed send again Smiley

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:02:59 PM

I will try to give some love too. Downloading windows wallet. There's nothing nobler than spreading love to your community and to everyone.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

I will try to give some love too. Downloading windows wallet. There's nothing nobler than spreading love to your community and to everyone.
You can help bitcoin love with nodes so it goes on forever..

yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:54:31 PM

Hi all i'll update on main page for the reward.. You may follow the http://www.bitcoinloves.org/giveaways.html page and follow instructions to receive.

I sent my bitcoinlove address to you as PM sometimes ago. I cannot check my pc for now to know if I have gotten it and how much I got ?? Is there an explorer where I can check the balance in my address ?? Or can you help me confirm if you have sent it to me??
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

Hello Dev,

Did we make some progress on listing this coin on any of the exchanges? Airdrops and bounties have their own limitation. If we really want this coin to pick up, we need to list it in exchange and coinmarketcap.

Thanks
Hi perhaps i'll like to see what people think if the airdrops should be continued or just get on the exchange.. Let me know.

Has the airdrop been well distributed ?? If no, I think the airdrop should continue. We just need to find a way to reach out to people out there to be aware of the airdrop. When distribution is achieved, then we can start to do exchange listing
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

Really like the concept! Going to take part when my activity rate is enough:) Good luck!
Great Smiley do add on facebook share the link so others can participate.

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

Hello Dev,

Thanks

Has the airdrop been well distributed ?? If no, I think the airdrop should continue. We just need to find a way to reach out to people out there to be aware of the airdrop. When distribution is achieved, then we can start to do exchange listing
Yes That's right the distribution has to be massive .. i'll try as much as i can and also post the remaining coins in public ledger to keep it clean Smiley

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

Spreading love is the most wonderful act. I suppose this coin will bring people together and make them understand that love can conquer everything. However, I have a question for you. Let's say we do not list this coin at the exchanges and we continue to have airdrops. How long do you think we can sustain like this? Afterall a person is allowed to participate only once in the airdrop. With those 20-50 coins that he/she receives, you cannot even stake them well as they are way too little, to be honest.

How do I support this project? I know I can talk about this to people and have them register for bounty, what happens after that? If we want this coin to grow, we need to make we place them in rightful hands. I am just being a bit practical here.
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:58:51 PM

Spreading love is the most wonderful act. I suppose this coin will bring people together and make them understand that love can conquer everything. However, I have a question for you. Let's say we do not list this coin at the exchanges and we continue to have airdrops. How long do you think we can sustain like this? Afterall a person is allowed to participate only once in the airdrop. With those 20-50 coins that he/she receives, you cannot even stake them well as they are way too little, to be honest.

How do I support this project? I know I can talk about this to people and have them register for bounty, what happens after that? If we want this coin to grow, we need to make we place them in rightful hands. I am just being a bit practical here.
Your right i agree with your points I will try to make a form but even a form can be misused right? we need a concrete plan so coins are not given to repeated people over and over... i think the only idea i can think is twitter posts every person tweets so that way we know if the person has been given coins again or not..

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:37:43 AM

downloaded the wallet and sent the personal message as well but till now i have not recieved my Bitcoin LOVE coin...please dev check personal message and send me some LOVE Smiley

umycantik

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:29:42 AM

I'm taking the airdrop from the project and until now my dempet can not function properly what is the node to activate the dev wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: