Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Paid for every post... Payout weekly  (Read 4713 times)
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:51:09 AM

What is the point of new forum for ico, bitcoin, ethereum...? This is the second new forum for the last few days. There are bitcointalk and reddit.com. It's almost unreal to compete with them.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:56:01 AM

Already I have made 20 posts .

When will I get payment?
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:58:04 AM

It does not really necessary that if they stopped paying they will be gone, as you can see the website offers a forum discussion for ICO which will be helpful for all the upcoming ICOs to introduce their coins, how i wish people will stay there because the website has a lot of potential
Actually people do not start businesses because they imtend to convert every visitor to a lead or to pocket every cent the business gets to make. Done otherwise, failure become inevitable. A glimpse of one's future business can always be sighted in a business's blue print, that is where it is settled not to or to go ahead with the business plan.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:11:44 AM

i am a little bit nervous about these !!
DO you have any proof or else because your acc was a little bit newbie rank and higher chance of scamming i guesss so give us some proof so that we can join to your campign Smiley
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:16:14 AM

Legit or not , they are intentionally delaying the spreadsheet so people would continue to post on that forum. I dont know about you but i dont want to make any kind of businees with this sort of people!
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

i am a little bit nervous about these !!
DO you have any proof or else because your acc was a little bit newbie rank and higher chance of scamming i guesss so give us some proof so that we can join to your campign Smiley
If you're not sure you just avoid it, and do not participate in the campaign. Anyone can comment on this forum using this forum to promote.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:30:07 PM

Guys,common atleast read old posts before starting complaining.Spreadsheet is not delayed.We already said that when someone meets 20 posts he has to message mods so we audit posts and decide either he si eligible for the payment or not.Stop being stupid and open your eyes before starting talking nonsense.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Nilima-Temp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

Guys,common atleast read old posts before starting complaining.Spreadsheet is not delayed.We already said that when someone meets 20 posts he has to message mods so we audit posts and decide either he si eligible for the payment or not.Stop being stupid and open your eyes before starting talking nonsense.

can i join ?? is there any open spot??
Moddak2

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

May be I may write some posts,I will see site.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:55:06 PM

can I join here sir
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:03:13 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 02:21:54 PM by Tszunami98

What would you expect people to think when you announce a change in terms everyday?
First there where 500 places, now there are 50 because of some signature campaign coming. You said to wait OGnasty to come here then the OP said that he refused to escrow and then you call people being stupid because they are skeptical.
It is not my fault you guys are not competent enough to provide linear information.

On a personal level now that you are a moderator you should have sufficient intelectual capacity to deal with difficult people such as myself in a calm responsible manner, not starting to call people stupid, but i guess that's what happens when you give power to people who never had it.

Venezuela crumbeled when they put a bus driver as president of their country , i advise icodiscuss to think twice before having you as a moderator so his site wont have the same faith.
icodiscuss (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

Sorry i could not be online yesterday coz i am based in dubai and its weekend here... anyhow i am online now... but i would like to inform all of you guys to apply to moderators for payment... not me... i received the spreadsheet from aveatrex... 4 people were eligigle for payment and out of 4 only 2 have provided the bitcoin addresses to receive the payment.... i will sent them their money shortly...
Here is spreadsheet of eligible people and the signature campaign will be started sunday onwards
icodiscuss (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

One more thing guys... All the post campaign payments will be made by Aveatrex from sunday onwards so you are 100% sure about the payment... you need to apply to mods only for eligibility to get paid... i will be sending the enough money to aveatrex on sunday to manage the payments for next two weeks...

Signature Campaign:- The signature campaign will be managed by Xasistech and Aveatrex as well... Payment will be made by Aveatrex exclusively and he will decide how many members we will take from each category... The design part and spreadsheet will be managed by Xasistech01... and we will post everything clearly in a seperate thread... Regarding this 20 post thing i would request all the eligible members again to message mods and get their confirmation so i can send the money,, this process will be further streamlined from sunday onwards as Aveatrex will be able to make thee payment himself starting sunday...
icodiscuss (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

A lot of people are concerned about whether they are in 50 people slot or whether they get paid. Here is the thread to clear all the doubts. All the posts made from Sunday 00:00 hours Forum time till Saturday 23:50 Forum time will be calculated and the their is no limit on how many people can participate but the payment will be made to top 50 Contributors only... The first and major criteria will be post quality and second one will be first come first serve... But you can not post more than 5 posts in a day so that competition is fair... So if 70 people have made quality posts then first 50 to get qualified from admins will be paid... this will increase chances for peoople with quality posts only to get paid...
Once you have made 20 posts you need to post in an eligibility thread that will be created everyweek so that moderators can have a look at it and decide the winners... You can not post in that thread before wednesday as 5 posts per day limit will be there and i  would like to tell you again that only posts made from Sunday till Saturday will be counted,, winners will be decided on Tuesday and paid sameday. Hopefully we will have everything streamlined starting Sunday onwards as all the payment will be managed by Aveatrex who is a Moderator and also incharge of Finances and Payments...

Regarding the payment of posts made in this week which shall be sharply till Saturday 23:50 i have created a  thread https://icodiscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52 and all the eligible members need to apply there... This week we are paying to 50 people as well.... Applicants need to apply before Saturday 23:50 Forum time. Announcement of winners will be on Tuesday and they will be paid same day. It has been a lot of confusion form my part as this is first time i am managing something like this,, but now we have everything detailed and i am sorry for the confusions or problems it may have created.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:09:31 PM

lol . obiously those regreting people on this topic is never do back read or follow all conversation here.

by the way im tottaly enjoyed and still enjoiying my staying on that new forum although there are too much spammers/trash post there.

One more thing guys... All the post campaign payments will be made by Aveatrex from sunday onwards so you are 100% sure about the payment... you need to apply to mods only for eligibility to get paid... i will be sending the enough money to aveatrex on sunday to manage the payments for next two weeks...

Signature Campaign:- The signature campaign will be managed by Xasistech and Aveatrex as well... Payment will be made by Aveatrex exclusively and he will decide how many members we will take from each category... The design part and spreadsheet will be managed by Xasistech01... and we will post everything clearly in a seperate thread... Regarding this 20 post thing i would request all the eligible members again to message mods and get their confirmation so i can send the money,, this process will be further streamlined from sunday onwards as Aveatrex will be able to make thee payment himself starting sunday...

good to hear this annoincement. good luck to all of us.
icodiscuss (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:30:58 PM

One more interesting news i have for all of you. I have been in touch lately with some upcoming ICOs and we are working on a deal with Bonuses of upto 30 % exclusively for members of our forum with Rank Full Member and above. We shall have 2 or more major announcements coming next week... About spamming in my forum i am aware about that and we will be taking strict actions including banning on the spammers starting this sunday as i dont want my forum just to be another crap forum. If you are planning to launch an ICO then also please get in touch with me. We will be going on full on marketing spree starting this sunday and it will be a very good exposure for your upcoming ICO and we can help you kick start it.
diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

A lot of people are concerned about whether they are in 50 people slot or whether they get paid. Here is the thread to clear all the doubts. All the posts made from Sunday 00:00 hours Forum time till Saturday 23:50 Forum time will be calculated and the their is no limit on how many people can participate but the payment will be made to top 50 Contributors only... The first and major criteria will be post quality and second one will be first come first serve... But you can not post more than 5 posts in a day so that competition is fair... So if 70 people have made quality posts then first 50 to get qualified from admins will be paid... this will increase chances for peoople with quality posts only to get paid...
Once you have made 20 posts you need to post in an eligibility thread that will be created everyweek so that moderators can have a look at it and decide the winners... You can not post in that thread before wednesday as 5 posts per day limit will be there and i  would like to tell you again that only posts made from Sunday till Saturday will be counted,, winners will be decided on Tuesday and paid sameday. Hopefully we will have everything streamlined starting Sunday onwards as all the payment will be managed by Aveatrex who is a Moderator and also incharge of Finances and Payments...

Regarding the payment of posts made in this week which shall be sharply till Saturday 23:50 i have created a  thread https://icodiscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52 and all the eligible members need to apply there... This week we are paying to 50 people as well.... Applicants need to apply before Saturday 23:50 Forum time. Announcement of winners will be on Tuesday and they will be paid same day. It has been a lot of confusion form my part as this is first time i am managing something like this,, but now we have everything detailed and i am sorry for the confusions or problems it may have created.

You changed the rules after everyone joined and posted. You need to pay more people to build trust or use an escrow. Looks like you paid 2 people and have pretty much ignored everyone else. Seems like you just wanted a quick grab of visitors.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

Hello

We are paying people to post on our forum: https://icodiscuss.com

1. Post should be constructive
2. Post should be related to board

We are paying weekly

You need to make at least 20 posts/ threads in a week.

500 Spots are available.

Payment
8$ for 20 posts/ threads.

Bonus
Bonus will be sent to highest and best quality poster
1st winner: 10$
2nd winner: 7$
3rd winner: 5$

How to apply
Just Register and send me a message in the contact admin section of forum as soon as you complete 20 posts

This is a really nice offer, How about if i just didnt post 20 quality and maybe it was 30 is there an additional bonus for that ? . But are the funds are escrowed ? , your forum look's nice. Im really look forward to place my post in there after the escrow is confirmed.

btcboss71

Activity: 76

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

What The Hell was Going On!

At First You said to make 20 posts ,
I made 20 posts.

then, you said to make more 12 posts,
I made more 12 posts too.

Now, You are coming with new rules without paying, what the hell you are starting!!

Pay first, then change your rules As much as you like

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
icodiscuss (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

What The Hell was Going On!

At First You said to make 20 posts ,
I made 20 posts.

then, you said to make more 12 posts,
I made more 12 posts too.

Now, You are coming with new rules without paying, what the hell you are starting!!

Pay first, then change your rules As much as you like
My friend you should have read carefully... these rules will be implemented from next week... but for this week we are paying all the contributors... i have made a thread already about that... everyone will be paid for firat week.... i any of you can proof that he does not get his payment on tuesday then i will pay him 50 USD extra... but till then just wait and dont post negative comments... i want to make it clear again that the new rules will be in place starting this sunday but all the contributors before that will be paid full amount on tuesday... we have a payment policy clearly mentioned and even when i started the thread i mentioned weekly payments ... i did not mention to pay the contributors same day they complete 20 posts... we are not here to scam anyone and all the contributors will be paid in tuesday...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: