Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Paid for every post... Payout weekly  (Read 4710 times)
icodiscuss (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

A lot of people are concerned about whether they are in 50 people slot or whether they get paid. Here is the thread to clear all the doubts. All the posts made from Sunday 00:00 hours Forum time till Saturday 23:50 Forum time will be calculated and the their is no limit on how many people can participate but the payment will be made to top 50 Contributors only... The first and major criteria will be post quality and second one will be first come first serve... But you can not post more than 5 posts in a day so that competition is fair... So if 70 people have made quality posts then first 50 to get qualified from admins will be paid... this will increase chances for peoople with quality posts only to get paid...
Once you have made 20 posts you need to post in an eligibility thread that will be created everyweek so that moderators can have a look at it and decide the winners... You can not post in that thread before wednesday as 5 posts per day limit will be there and i  would like to tell you again that only posts made from Sunday till Saturday will be counted,, winners will be decided on Tuesday and paid sameday. Hopefully we will have everything streamlined starting Sunday onwards as all the payment will be managed by Aveatrex who is a Moderator and also incharge of Finances and Payments...

Regarding the payment of posts made in this week which shall be sharply till Saturday 23:50 i have created a  thread https://icodiscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52 and all the eligible members need to apply there... This week we are paying to 50 people as well.... Applicants need to apply before Saturday 23:50 Forum time. Announcement of winners will be on Tuesday and they will be paid same day. It has been a lot of confusion form my part as this is first time i am managing something like this,, but now we have everything detailed and i am sorry for the confusions or problems it may have created.

You changed the rules after everyone joined and posted. You need to pay more people to build trust or use an escrow. Looks like you paid 2 people and have pretty much ignored everyone else. Seems like you just wanted a quick grab of visitors.

Mate its nothing like that... all the people who posted this week will be paid for their efforts on tuesday... i clearly mentioned weekly payout and tuesday is the day we pay to all of them... regarding new rules they will be implemented starting this week only from sunday onwards... so everyone who have made effort posting will be paid and their efforts wont go in vain...
btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:05:02 PM

thank you for your reply,  now it is clear..  

hope campaign will be successful.

Good Luck

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:02:27 PM

Anyone been paid yet ?
Once some one as I sure more member will join as this seem to be a good rate

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:58:39 PM

Anyone been paid yet ?
Once some one as I sure more member will join as this seem to be a good rate

I'm waiting for payment.
They say it's going to be made soon, when I receive it I post here again confirming I received the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

It seems like there  is a payement delay. If it's a  serious job tell us or you're just want people to register in your forum ?

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:07:54 AM

A lot of people are concerned about whether they are in 50 people slot or whether they get paid. Here is the thread to clear all the doubts. All the posts made from Sunday 00:00 hours Forum time till Saturday 23:50 Forum time will be calculated and the their is no limit on how many people can participate but the payment will be made to top 50 Contributors only... The first and major criteria will be post quality and second one will be first come first serve... But you can not post more than 5 posts in a day so that competition is fair... So if 70 people have made quality posts then first 50 to get qualified from admins will be paid... this will increase chances for peoople with quality posts only to get paid...
Once you have made 20 posts you need to post in an eligibility thread that will be created everyweek so that moderators can have a look at it and decide the winners... You can not post in that thread before wednesday as 5 posts per day limit will be there and i  would like to tell you again that only posts made from Sunday till Saturday will be counted,, winners will be decided on Tuesday and paid sameday. Hopefully we will have everything streamlined starting Sunday onwards as all the payment will be managed by Aveatrex who is a Moderator and also incharge of Finances and Payments...

Regarding the payment of posts made in this week which shall be sharply till Saturday 23:50 i have created a  thread https://icodiscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52 and all the eligible members need to apply there... This week we are paying to 50 people as well.... Applicants need to apply before Saturday 23:50 Forum time. Announcement of winners will be on Tuesday and they will be paid same day. It has been a lot of confusion form my part as this is first time i am managing something like this,, but now we have everything detailed and i am sorry for the confusions or problems it may have created.

You changed the rules after everyone joined and posted. You need to pay more people to build trust or use an escrow. Looks like you paid 2 people and have pretty much ignored everyone else. Seems like you just wanted a quick grab of visitors.

Mate its nothing like that... all the people who posted this week will be paid for their efforts on tuesday... i clearly mentioned weekly payout and tuesday is the day we pay to all of them... regarding new rules they will be implemented starting this week only from sunday onwards... so everyone who have made effort posting will be paid and their efforts wont go in vain...

i already send a pm for those mod you mentioned work for you. but no one reply me as of now. anyway ive done my post on that forum. get me in touch if theres an spreedsheet to be known that i/we are eligible for payment. i will support your forum and stay participating for loong  if youre service is good and constant.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:02:35 AM

If only admin will make an official payment spreadsheet with a timeframe in this thread then that would end the confusion. Nobody knows if they are getting paid and rules are changing everyday. You should think twice and do it slowly because the members will be disappointed after doing the work you. It's really, really bad for your site.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:57:28 AM

i dont think so, today is sunday ,
when for payment for campaign .>
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:01:39 AM

Ok, i have an update for all of us.
As you all know, the OP said that all payments are gonna be payed on TUESDAY (Aug 22nd). He said it like one day ago and some people dont understand it.
After we pay this week, we are gonna make our Signature Campaing that accepts Jr members to Legendary Members, so we will anounce that one day before so you can be prepared for that.
You all are gonna be payed on Tuesday, as the OP said.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:34:22 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 09:59:11 AM by abhinav_thakur01

Upon reading all posts made by the op , I have few suggestions and questions as well for OP which are as follows :

1. For Escrow part to spread more satisfaction among people , you can hire me as escrow if you need it any moment. I will do it for free as it will help me build some trust .

2. One strong question, can the moderators participate in the posting campaign ?

3. What if I would like to apply as a moderator of the forum, would you accept me ?

4. Can't you change the application timing from Saturday to Sunday with one and a half hour at hand to help moderators declare names who are eligible for posting as Saturday seems unfair .

5. Last but not the least, you are combing all rank posters to same level in your forum which is bit strange .
babsalt1975

Activity: 526

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

I just joined the forum today and made one post. I hope it is not going to be one of those scamming forums where Op gets people to register and popularize the forum only for him/her to fail paying the members as promised. I am just giving a benefit of doubt as I have nothing to lose after all.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:11:18 PM

Upon reading all posts made by the op , I have few suggestions and questions as well for OP which are as follows :

1. For Escrow part to spread more satisfaction among people , you can hire me as escrow if you need it any moment. I will do it for free as it will help me build some trust .

2. One strong question, can the moderators participate in the posting campaign ?

3. What if I would like to apply as a moderator of the forum, would you accept me ?

4. Can't you change the application timing from Saturday to Sunday with one and a half hour at hand to help moderators declare names who are eligible for posting as Saturday seems unfair .

5. Last but not the least, you are combing all rank posters to same level in your forum which is bit strange .

1-I'll be the escrow for the compaign.
2-Moderators are already paid for their job,without posting
3-If you read old posts,admin said no longer accepting mods until the forum becomes too big for the current moderators.
4-Admin would decide that.
5-It's not strange we are not relating bitcointalk forum to icodiscuss.A newbie here can still join our forum as long as he follows the rules.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mrcash02

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:15:45 PM

3-If you read old posts,admin said no longer accepting mods until the forum becomes too big for the current moderators.
5-It's not strange we are not relating bitcointalk forum to icodiscuss.A newbie here can still join our forum as long as he follows the rules.

Are you already holding money to pay users as escrow?

Who will run the Signature Campaigns, forum owner?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:21:11 PM

Are you already holding money to pay users as escrow?

Who will run the Signature Campaigns, forum owner?

I'm not holding the funds yet,I'll be holding them in the moment of signature compaign start.It will be runned by owner,me,and xasis.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:05:38 AM

Hello

We are paying people to post on our forum: https://icodiscuss.com

1. Post should be constructive
2. Post should be related to board

We are paying weekly

You need to make at least 20 posts/ threads in a week.

500 Spots are available.

Payment
8$ for 20 posts/ threads.

Bonus
Bonus will be sent to highest and best quality poster
1st winner: 10$
2nd winner: 7$
3rd winner: 5$

How to apply
Just Register and send me a message in the contact admin section of forum as soon as you complete 20 posts
8$ for 20 per thread?. So the account posted 20 per thread will receive 8$ each thread? Is there no limit in which thread should we post?

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:43:16 AM

As you all know, the OP said that all payments are gonna be payed on TUESDAY (Aug 22nd). He said it like one day ago and some people dont understand it.
After we pay this week, we are gonna make our Signature Campaing that accepts Jr members to Legendary Members, so we will anounce that one day before so you can be prepared for that.

we all notice that.
but how do we get the payments? is there an spreedsheet to be shown before tuestday?
mrcash02

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:55:00 PM

we all notice that.
but how do we get the payments? is there an spreedsheet to be shown before tuestday?

There should be a spreadsheet so we can see if we are eligible or not before the payment day to prevent issues.

On the first days the rule was: "When you hit 20 posts send PM to moderator". I did and moderator have said Ok, the audit would be done shortly.

Then, on Friday they say: "Post on the thread X if you are eligible to receive payment, you must post it by 23:50 Saturday".

Now I don't know if I'm eligible or not... Another fact: They don't ask our BTC deposit addresses, payment day is officially tomorrow and aren't they interested in asking our payment addresses?

Let's see what will happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:48:57 PM

Guys,
Please refer to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108860.new#new

I'm really sorry that admin used us me and xasistech.It's a scam,see that thread for more details.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
icodiscuss (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:03:53 PM

Guys,
Please refer to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108860.new#new

I'm really sorry that admin used us me and xasistech.It's a scam,see that thread for more details.

My god... i cant believe all of you accusing me of scam and all... okay here is my explanation,, i met with an accident on sunday night... i was hospitalised and i could not come online at all...  All the people who have posted on that site will be paid on friday as i am expected to get discharged on thursday from here... My moderators did not have any contact with them so it is justified on their part to think this is a scam... so i dont want you people to believe me until i actually pay and you can keep this thread alive but i would like all of you to delete ur scam accusitions from icodiscuss forum ,, being an admin i can do that myself but i dont want to intervene in users and also refrain from posting until everyone is paid including moderators after which its upto mods if they want to work with me or not... regarding scam i want to tell all of you again that as i could not reach my seller so i could not buy btcs but all of you will be paid on friday for sure...
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:09:51 PM

Guys,

My god... i cant believe all of you accusing me of scam and all... okay here is my explanation,, i met with an accident on sunday night... i was hospitalised and i could not come online at all...  All the people who have posted on that site will be paid on friday as i am expected to get discharged on thursday from here... My moderators did not have any contact with them so it is justified on their part to think this is a scam... so i dont want you people to believe me until i actually pay and you can keep this thread alive but i would like all of you to delete ur scam accusitions from icodiscuss forum ,, being an admin i can do that myself but i dont want to intervene in users and also refrain from posting until everyone is paid including moderators after which its upto mods if they want to work with me or not... regarding scam i want to tell all of you again that as i could not reach my seller so i could not buy btcs but all of you will be paid on friday for sure...
Thats a good excuse. I think your moderators should have waited a couple more days before acusing you on scam.After you pay all the members I think, some of your accusations will be deleted. Hope you will be better. Speedy recovery
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: