Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2024, 05:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin-bot.com legit  (Read 521 times)
bruffin1 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:42:08 PM

I don't have the tech know how to set up bots, so bitcoin-bot.com seems like a viable option in theory. I don't want to do anything hardcore, I just want to set up a sell order on Gox around the price I buy in at so if there is a big crash again I don't wake up to massive loss. Any advice people? I have accounts at gox and Btc-e. advice appreciated!
AzureEngineer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:49:24 PM

You can set up buy/sell orders at Gox for any price without a bot.

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
bruffin1 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:04:18 PM

Sorry if I appear like an imbecile but how do you do that? I tested that yesterday on Gox with a lower than market price 0.01 test, but it sold what I had in the same instant.
bruffin1 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:07:02 PM

ps. and I didn't have the "Market Order (buy/sell at market price)" option on.
AzureEngineer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:10:23 PM

Sorry if I appear like an imbecile but how do you do that? I tested that yesterday on Gox with a lower than market price 0.01 test, but it sold what I had in the same instant.

Sorry, I misunderstood your original post. You are correct in needed an automated program for that (or watching the price like a hawk). I don't know if bitcoin-bot is legitimate. I apologize again for the confusion.

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
bruffin1 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:54:59 PM

no worries bud,

is there anything anyone can recommend, info to point me at, to make a simple bot style sell order to trigger if there is a BTC crash?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: