Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just received this email notification! HACKED ACCOUNT!  (Read 335 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:00:48 AM

Hello,
What they did?
How they get into my account?
I just received email notification with the following content:

0.03BTC $130 PayPal.

Send here
3J36ZfjihprJWipwMvr7vn3SfRPACuscX9

Reply back with your Paypal ID.

No sorry, you have ignored the first term of how I trade so thanks for the offer but I wont be sending anything to you. Thanks.
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:01:59 AM

The part "send here blabla bla"is from gondel (me) please someone check if they broke into my account.
!!!! This just happened ALERT!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

I notice you haven't changed your password...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:32:41 AM

Leave your account open and running and someone tried to take advantage? Do you share your account?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

Then what you should do: change your password, and even the email associated in that account then sign a message that you did that with a reason attached and the date. I don't know how your account details get leaked and there are many possible scenarios that leads to this.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:50:55 AM

you should change now your email address and password, If ever you are the real owner, You must contact the user that your account contacted for trading and attempting to scam. And better to prepare the sign message to claim your account so that mods can verify the real owner of this account. This case is made me confused because it can be a product of 2 scenario;

scene 1:
OP can truly try to attempt scamming other people and posting this thread as escape route away from.

scene 2;
OP's account really hacked and hacker intentionally didn't change password so that OP itself and the other user he trading will not be suspicious.

I'm trusting now the investigation for those detective user, My brain can't contain this kind of mind blowing situation.  Grin

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

Hi,
I just notified the person he contacted as he replied back to me with PM.
I changed my pass  and can see that a person with Turkish ip was trying to login to my email also, which he did not succeed.
I am the original owner of my account and think this madafaka was lurking and deleted his post while he was in my account, may be he wanted to stay in the shadow, but good think that I receive email notifications when someone write me a PM.
If anyone think he can catch the criminal I will be happy to assist with anything.
Thanks
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Hi,
I changed my pass  and can see that a person with Turkish ip was trying to login to my email also, which he did not succeed.
I am the original owner of my account and think this madafaka was lurking and deleted his post while he was in my account, may be he wanted to stay in the shadow, but good think that I receive email notifications when someone write me a PM.
If anyone think he can catch the criminal I will be happy to assist with anything.
Thanks
Have you been sharing your computer via skype/Teamviewer lately ?  Your password hasn't changed,the hacker has your password or maybe a keylogger installed in your system.If that's the case,please scam your system for the malware and secure all your private files like wallet data.
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

Hi,
Thanks
Have you been sharing your computer via skype/Teamviewer lately ?  Your password hasn't changed,the hacker has your password or maybe a keylogger installed in your system.If that's the case,please scam your system for the malware and secure all your private files like wallet data.
No share with no one teamviewer etc. And of course I changed all the passes.
The thing which concern me is that I saw around the internet especially the raid forums people who are selling bitcointalk db with passes.
So may be its not only me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: